Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

What Part Of Lagos Is This(picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Part Of Lagos Is This(picture) (1556 Views)

Mobolaji Johnson, The First Governor Of Lagos Is Dead / Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of Lagos Is This(picture) by Tunechi5(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Lagos Is This(picture) by Bigboytinz: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
These guys are not up to 5k . This is just a section of a stadium that can sit 60k people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Part Of Lagos Is This(picture) by Chinjo2: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
This is really impressive

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Part Of Lagos Is This(picture) by Chinjo2: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bigboytinz:
These guys are not up to 5k . This is just a section of a stadium that can sit 60k people
These are not even the real voters o. These are ambassadors who are expected to go and mobilize more voters.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Part Of Lagos Is This(picture) by Kabirudeen25(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bigboytinz:
which 5k? They are not even up to 100 grin most of them there are mannequins posing as human beings

7 Likes

Re: What Part Of Lagos Is This(picture) by Arysexy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Apple junction amuwo odofin / festac

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Lagos Is This(picture) by Arysexy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bigboytinz:

Na 50 sef

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Part Of Lagos Is This(picture) by haffaze777(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
And this

Re: What Part Of Lagos Is This(picture) by Kendo93: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bigboytinz:
These guys tongue are not up to 5k . This is just a section of a stadium that can sit 60k people
Re: What Part Of Lagos Is This(picture) by ManIzHot: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
All I see here is purpose-full Nigerians who are tired of the insane things going on in this country that is now seem to be turning to a norm.

We want a better Nigeria...

We want people that work and will work for the betterment of the country

We want Obi, we are yusfuly read to vote for him!

6 Likes

Re: What Part Of Lagos Is This(picture) by Hoelujohn: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bigboytinz:
You blind? They are just 4. They are the four people tweeting on WhatsApp from their room.

4 Likes

Re: What Part Of Lagos Is This(picture) by EmiLoKanMyAss: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Count properly, You will see that they are only 4 hungry touts there. grin
Bigboytinz:

3 Likes

Re: What Part Of Lagos Is This(picture) by BloomingDale(f): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Out of all the contestants, my evil side wants the obidients to lose so bad, so I can drink their tears of sifia pains. I’m just salivating waiting for that joyous and glorious moment.
Re: What Part Of Lagos Is This(picture) by kay1one(m): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Festac
Re: What Part Of Lagos Is This(picture) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
haffaze777:
And this
Tinubu boy, stop posting pictures that ain't part of rally

We are Obidient and we stay true to this struggle of rescuing Nigeria from thieves like Tinubu and his family

Nigerians shut down Lagos today and will liberate the state in 2023

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Lagos Is This(picture) by SmartPolician: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
BloomingDale:
Out of all the contestants, my evil side wants the obidients to lose so bad, so I can drink their tears of sifia pains. I’m just salivating waiting for that joyous and glorious moment.

If Peter Obi loses, we are all the losers because our old oppressors will continue to rape us and the generation unborn. Even if you aren't affected, people you know are.

The worst thing that can happen to anyone is for idiots to keep destroying their future while they watch helplessly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi 10m Donation Just 1% Of 1B Naira Donated To BAT / What I Saw At Okpanam Road Asaba Today When Returning From Site On Obi, Pics / Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.