Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Can I Masturbate While Bathing Native Spiritual Soap - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can I Masturbate While Bathing Native Spiritual Soap (8281 Views)

Plz Help Me!!! Why Spiritual Soap Don't Work For Me / Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband / Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Masturbate While Bathing Native Spiritual Soap by PrayWills: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hey Guys, I naturally have a very high libido but I currently participating in a local spiritual cleansing and have to bath this soap for some days. I have been warned to start away from women for the durations of the cleansing. But I feel the urge every now and then.
My question is can masturbation spoil the work and shame dey catch me to ask baba.

Help me out guys!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Masturbate While Bathing Native Spiritual Soap by VeryWickedGoat: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
Depending on your move you can boost or nullify the efficacy of the soap.

If you just rub the soap on your prick and give yourself a handjob with the lather then the soap will lose its potency but if you place the soap in the wash hand basin and mount it then start hammering the soap with your prick until you dig a hole and puncture the basin base then the soap will bring billions.

I have a billionaire mindset.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Masturbate While Bathing Native Spiritual Soap by Pimpstar: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Can I Masturbate While Bathing Native Spiritual Soap by Pimpstar: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

If you just rub the soap on your prick and give yourself a handjob with the lather then the soap will lose its potency but if you place the soap in the wash hand basin and mount it then start hammering the soap with your prick until you dig a hole and puncture the basin base then the soap will bring billions.

Mad man

OP madder join angry

Na brain cleansing you need fess else all these spiritual cleansing you are doing undecided

E no fih work
Re: Can I Masturbate While Bathing Native Spiritual Soap by Mikespecialone(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

I laugh in Chinese

Re: Can I Masturbate While Bathing Native Spiritual Soap by Kimiso(m): 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
You should ask who gave you the soap not nairalanders, by the way you are suffering spiritually and you still have sex in mind just for 7 days you no fit hold body,haa village people i hail thee
Re: Can I Masturbate While Bathing Native Spiritual Soap by Aladdin1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
You seriously lack principle and determination in life to do anything serious or to succeed. Such a person like you cannot get anythimg spiritually or from the spirit realm.people doing spiritual work have been told to abstain from sex, for months and years.no be you wan baff soap? Spirituality and life itself is all about making sacrifices And if you cannot abstain from masturbation for just 7days that means something is seriously wrong with you. Its like your village people are chewing on ur penis like carrot. its like a spirit wife is chewing your penis like chewing stick and licking your semen like yoghurt.and thats why u having rabid urges to masturbate. may God deliver your wanking soul.

1 Like

Re: Can I Masturbate While Bathing Native Spiritual Soap by RedboneSmith(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
PrayWills:
Hey Guys, I naturally have a very high libido but I currently participating in a local spiritual cleansing and have to bath this soap for some days. I have been warned to start away from women for the durations of the cleansing. But I feel the urge every now and then.
My question is can masturbation spoil the work and shame dey catch me to ask baba.

Help me out guys!

I just asked my native doctor friend. He said that if you drink the semen after ejaculation there will be no problem, since it means your body will not really lose anything and it will be like you never even came sef.
Re: Can I Masturbate While Bathing Native Spiritual Soap by Probz(m): 3:14am On Oct 02, 2022
I’m sure you can.
Re: Can I Masturbate While Bathing Native Spiritual Soap by Honchoslim16(m): 5:37am On Oct 02, 2022
PrayWills:

Help me out guys!
When you Masturbate, don't touch the Black Soap or the local sponge!
Just have a normal Bath....then After some few hours, you can use the Black Soap!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Masturbate While Bathing Native Spiritual Soap by moshuur(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
Honchoslim16:

When you Masturbate, don't touch the Black Soap or the local sponge!
Just have a normal Bath....then After some few hours, you can use the Black Soap!
ur response is spot on....I was told something similar few days ago.
Touching those things after sex is highly discouraged except u've had ur bath.
Or a lady thats menstruating should be prevented from Touching it.
I guess u do bath with black/local Soap....right?
Re: Can I Masturbate While Bathing Native Spiritual Soap by Honchoslim16(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
moshuur:

ur response is spot on....I was told something similar few days ago.
Touching those things after sex is highly discouraged except u've had ur bath.
Or a lady thats menstruating should be prevented from Touching it.
I guess u do bath with black/local Soap....right?
Yea i do
Re: Can I Masturbate While Bathing Native Spiritual Soap by moshuur(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
A
Re: Can I Masturbate While Bathing Native Spiritual Soap by shantti(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
please dont do this,it might have an effect on your future children.
your infants might become heavy masterbators, they might start masturbating immediately they are born
Re: Can I Masturbate While Bathing Native Spiritual Soap by Chicagograduate(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20
The soap work?

PrayWills:

Help me out guys!

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Village In Virginia, Usa / What Ndoki People Say About Themselves / Meet The Somali People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.