Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) (77753 Views)

Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) / Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) / Victor Umeh Joins Peter Obi In Labour Party, Picks Senatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bread roll & pepper soup for a job well done

Bills on me
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Mitsurugi(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
dog and mad people are part of Obedient now or no be mad man Peter Obi that seek advise from onset

let me reechoed this here

all these ipob disguising as campaign Director, this is how they almost destroy Lagos and southwest states while their States was left untouched

some naive Yoruba were lured to destroy Lagos state and their state of origin mumu people but southeast States was saved, they've started with obedient to tell you Obi that Anambra cursed for misgovernance for 8years is better than Tinubu that provide many social amenities

I'm not surprise anyway that's how Kaduna Nzeogwu lured the naive Adewale Ademoyega to the failed igbo coup that murdered Yoruba and Hausa leaders why they save their own leaders, do you see any Hausa officers in that igbo coup? we Yorubas are just too naive to allow these hate filled tribe that love no one, not even themselves to deceived us easily

elect Obi and empowered ipob

grin grin grin Chai! If I had to I'd deny you your monthly stipend because this comment is as daft as Tinubu contesting instead of Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Flows001(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:
I hereby call all on all zombidients to enjoy today while it last....

Enjoy the attention from the moderators who is forcing every nonsense from you guys straight into our faces and down our throats. Over 24 unwanted post today alone.

Today is your day.

I hope tommorrow you dont resume your wailing of been sidelined as usual in the morning when all this is over.

And for the mods mynd44 and nlfpmd Welldone. Una don try today!
I see what you are trying to do all along.

CRY MORE!!

Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Sim30: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
D
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Shikena(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
The first masquerade to hit the dance floor.........
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by kkonyeji(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
dog and mad people are part of Obedient now or no be mad man Peter Obi that seek advise from onset

all these ipob disguising as campaign Director, this is how they almost destroy Lagos and southwest states while their States was left untouched

some naive Yoruba were lured to destroy Lagos state and their state of origin mumu people but southeast States was saved, they've started with obedient to tell you Obi that Anambra cursed for misgovernance for 8years is better than Tinubu that provide many social amenities

I'm not surprise anyway that's how Kaduna Nzeogwu lured the naive Adewale Ademoyega to the failed igbo coup that murdered Yoruba and Hausa leaders why they save their own leaders, do you see any Hausa officers in that igbo coup? we Yorubas are just too naive to allow these hate filled tribe that love no one, not even themselves to deceived us easily

Are u not tired?
This line of ethnic & tribal blind accusations stopped working long ago.

Be OBIdient & stop crying

1 Like

Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by ojobanikano: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bless up
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by yahmohy27: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:

Enjoy the attention from the moderators who is forcing every nonsense from you guys straight into our faces and down our throats. Over 24 unwanted post today alone.

Today is your day.

I hope tommorrow you dont resume your wailing of been sidelined as usual in the morning when all this is over.

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by ShaqFu: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
skales67:

You want them to bring out their PVC in the full glare of the public so that you and your urchins will waylay them on the road and confiscate them and destroy them?

We Obidients are not daft! Our brains are still Yusuful!!
Imagine this nonsense from vermin like you. What stops me from waylaying them after the rally if I really want to waylay them like you wrongly assume? Afterall I know most of them will use public transport to go back to their places of frustration and strife.

People like you give credence to the quote: "assumption is the mother of all fvck ups".
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by SKYHIGHfx: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:

Today is your day.

I advise Urchins and agbadorians to get the original Sniper or any potent Rat Poison if they want to end thing tonight.
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by ultimateprof: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Dog is useful, while Bat is useless!
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by abbey621(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
Enjoy while you can, in less than 5 months una eyes go clear grin grin grin grin
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by MedicH: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:

Today is your day.

the slave urchins and idiots shall walk through the valley of tears

Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Elbethel1: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
I hope they will turn out in multitude like this to vote for their preferred candidate and save the country from total doom
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Gbemini(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
U can see this people are not serious... See leaders of tmrw somehow... Obi supporters and obilairs... Enikuree
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Dog looking Malnourished

That dog needs good food!
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by mu2sa2: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Africana1123:
Dog weh una go still chop before election
Hahahaha! Dog meat peppersoup on their mind.
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by fydence: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
lumens:
shocked

The dog is fully Obidient and Yusful.

I would rate this dog higher than the worm-infested agbado munching Urchins who want to force Pa Yekini Amoda Ogunlere on sane hardworking Nigerians.

What a day for Nigerians to show our solidarity and unflinching support to the Nigerian Dream.

Youths and adults all over the country defied the public holiday and came out in droves to show support to someone who has the overall interest of the country at heart.

I advise Urchins and agbadorians to get the original Sniper or any potent Rat Poison if they want to end thing tonight.

This is the label they should look out for to avoid confusion

1 Like

Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

@Moh247 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Leodeking Abdul05 Biodun556

Hope say Una remember how to run sha? cheesy cheesy
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by izubext007: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
The dog will be used to chase Buhari back to Niger , wen Obi/Dati ascend the office of the presidency.
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by PointZerom: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

You'll wail till Tinubu urinates without Catheter.

Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by fydence: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dog looking Malnourished

That dog needs good food!

Between the Dog and this Dokpemu who look healthy pass?? Where is he by the way? Una don see am??

2 Likes

Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
kkonyeji:

Are u not tired? This line of ethnic & tribal blind accusations stopped working long ago.

peter obi listen to mad people advise so why will I be obedient to such a man
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Kingfragz: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
ahnie:
Dog-bi-dent.
This Dog looks more healthy than nubu the city girl.
lol..this is violence ooo
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
kkonyeji:

Are u not tired? This line of ethnic & tribal blind accusations stopped working long ago.

peter obi listen to mad people advise so why will I be obedient to such a man

you think I'm part of the naive Yoruba you can lure as you did in 1966
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Fira09(m): 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
ShaqFu:
Lmao. Of course the dog is Obidient and like it's owner, I'm sure both of them don't have a PVC, talkless of knowing the ward their poling unit is located.

If there's one thing I find amusing with these Obidient folk, is their ability to make complete and utter fools of themselves.

I wonder why they're not even showing they own a PVC in this so called noise making and attention seeking rally they organize to deceive those who are as ignorant as them.
What a rubbish.
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mitsurugi:

grin grin grin Chai! If I had to I'd deny you your monthly stipend because this comment is as daft as Tinubu contesting instead of Osinbajo

if O
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by LadiesForever(f): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lol
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mitsurugi:

if Osibanjo was on contest you fools will still say obi with GCE is educated than him

you will remind us is part of Buhari govt, you will lie on him that he spent marketmoni and all sort of foolish things you dummies said against Tinubu

Yorubas with not be deceived this time, you do anyhow, you see anyhow
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Oracleforce: 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
ShaqFu:
Lmao. Of course the dog is Obidient and like it's owner, I'm sure both of them don't have a PVC, talkless of knowing the ward their poling unit is located.

If there's one thing I find amusing with these Obidient folk, is their ability to make complete and utter fools of themselves.

I wonder why they're not even showing they own a PVC in this so called noise making and attention seeking rally they organize to deceive those who are as ignorant as them.

You raised a valid point.

While some people are shouting Obedient....a number of them.wkll not vote...Tinubu know how the voting game operate....he usually concentrates on eligible voters and how to buy them and their group.
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
sweerychick:
embarassed keep shut if u don't have anything important to say

you were not told how mischievous your kinsmen can be. we Yoruba will not be deceived as you almost ruined our heritage in the last endsars

Tinubu that did a lot for Lagosian and other Yorubas should not support him but support a failure that discriminate among Christians

Muslim right will die the day that obi get to asorock Godforbid, if he can discriminate among Christians Catholic and Pentecostal churches, what's the fate of Muslims and non Christians

you Radio Biafra listener are just imbeciles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture / Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) / Owerri Prison Break In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.