Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) (77781 Views)

Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) / Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) / Victor Umeh Joins Peter Obi In Labour Party, Picks Senatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by ShaqFu: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
Fira09:

Mynd44 nlfpmod Mukina2 dominique

Rule 2 broken, please look this

Before I will lead a disaster against him.
Chai! So this is one of the decomposing human being who is supporting Peter Obi. It's a good thing those with brains have distanced themselves from this charade full of glorified idiots and low down dirty losers.

You're a total waste of space. It's a shame to even call you a human being.
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by BethiMcCauley: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by ShaqFu: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Fira09:

Mynd44 nlfpmod Mukina2 dominique

This boy is violating rule 2 against me.

I won't say a word to him now until the rightful is done
what happened to making Nairaland uncomfortable for me? grin grin

May God punish you.
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by ShaqFu: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Fira09:

What a rubbish.

Imagine. This more than foolish boy went to edit his post and started summoning the mods to ban me. Good lord! You're really a bastard!!
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Fira09(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
ShaqFu:
Chai! So this is one of the decomposing human being who is supporting Peter Obi. It's a good thing those with brains have distanced themselves from this charade full of glorified idiots and low down dirty losers.

You're a total waste of space. It's a shame to even call you a human being.
Nairaland is the cause of this, If I could meet you physically, boy I vow to make you rot in jail.

Rule 2 broken

Mynd44 nlfpmod Mukina2 dominique, please look into this.

This boy to is craving for violence from me
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by ShaqFu: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Fira09. Below is the post you edited.

Yet you have the effontery to call Tinubu thief when it shows you're worse than a thief when you go ahead and edit your post that is more useless than you. Chai!.

Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Fira09(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
ShaqFu:
Imagine. This more than foolish boy went to edit his post and started summoning the mods to ban me. Good lord! You're really a bastard!!

My last word for you eternally on Nairaland.

The @bolded, that's what you and your generations are...
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Malnourished? Are you sure you saw the dog's pic?

There is difference between castigating your supposed opponents and a blatant lie. That dog looks great, agile and well fed

I know healthy dogs when I see one!

By my own judgment, that dog looks malnourished.
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by morgstreme: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Every living thing in Lagos and other states of the country , turn up for Peter Obi labour party today

I hope the dog has PVC..

MORONIC NITWITS!
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by ShaqFu: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Fira09:

Nairaland is the cause of this, If I could meet you physically, boy I vow to make you rot in jail.

Rule 2 broken

Mynd44 nlfpmod Mukina2 dominique, please look into this.

This boy to is craving for violence from me
first it was "you'll make Nairaland uncomfortable for me". Now it is if you could meet me physically. Now who in their right senses will want to meet a discombobulated buffoon like you offline?

You're no different from a fly that needs to be crushed because your ignorance is dangerous to you and your entire lineage of poverty beaten church rats.
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
morgstreme:

I hope the dog has PVC..

MORONIC NITWITS!
Yeah like your mom
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Maysdevices(f): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sergio103:
grin grin grin grin

Omo dis dragging don too much nii
I don laugh tire. Nigerians are so intelligent.
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by MyAmericandream(f): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bluntguy:

Man's greatest friend. But who bat epp?
BAT in spirit realm na witchcraft na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Joshchi19(m): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lol...
Obidient and Useful Dog
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by ud4u: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Even dog is obedient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Billygee2u: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Newton2024: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:
I hereby call all on all zombidients to enjoy today while it last....

Enjoy the attention from the moderators who is forcing every nonsense from you guys straight into our faces and down our throats. Over 24 unwanted post today alone.

Today is your day.

I hope tommorrow you dont resume your wailing of been sidelined as usual in the morning when all this is over.

And for the mods mynd44 and nlfpmd Welldone. Una don try today!
I see what you are trying to do all along.

Have a blessed weekend.

Aanu e n semi (I pity your mental health).

You were threatening the Lagos Obidients yesterday as if nigeria started and ended on N*iraland. What now happen today? Let me shock you, 99.9% of the ObiDients are not on N*iraland.

Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Okhuadams(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
na by dog Oga Jonathan do pass this
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Bigotry will kill this nation.

You are very quick to cite issues of 1966 and failed to realize that the people you castigate and hate so badly voted massively for a Yoruba candidate in 1999 and 2003. You folks weren't bigots when they voted for a south west candidate but now you have turned a bigot.

Without ethnicity, religion don't you have what to portray your candidate in good light? Sane Nigerians will join you if you convince them.

This country is just pathetic, this is the reason it won't grow because bigotry tendencies are elevated above competence. How can this nation grow.

this your jargons change nothing, history is about to repeat itself with igbo spoiling the image of Tinubu because of their regional candidate

is Tinubu the only candidate? these coupist said the same thing to Adewale anod he agreed to eliminate his own while they keep theirs

it had happen before, it happened again, Yoruba will not tolerate abuse of Tinubu and his tribe. vote for your third position candidate and save us this idiotic talk of talking down on Tinubu and West

nonsense
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by morgstreme: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Yeah like my mom

Ofcourse...

Like mother,like child..
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
sweerychick:
normally I don't quote brain dead, in secured people like u but in your case I have to make an exception.
You claim that Igbos are the ones that destroyed Lagos during the endsars protest but a clearer picture shows otherwise. Igbos have always been in the forefront of shouting for Justice but at the same time at the receiving end of it, because after everything the blame goes to them. Look at the heroes of the End SARS protest that put their lives at risk just for Justice to be served the likes of DJ switch comes to mind, yet you deluded peps would always rope Igbos to any destruction meted on your soil. Even the subsidy protest during GEJ regime in which Igbos boycotted, you deluded peps destroyed your own properties, at least I know the one that happened in Ibadan which you guys burnt your transformers and other public properties.
You guys are known for destroying your own properties and in turn blame Igbos for it

your dad is dead brain, those ugm using your sisters for fortifications and slicing their vagina are Yoruba now mumu girl

you that your vagina is not save in east, go to hell with your jargons epistle. foolish girl
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Bigchristo: 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
dem too finished Tinubu I Dey read comments Laff wan tear my belle grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Yorubanza: 12:38am On Oct 02, 2022
ahnie:
Dog-bi-dient.
Homo 'erectus,Dog-bi-dient
This Dog looks more healthier, sweetly nourished than nubu the city girl.

Na how goat take stand for market,go determine how them go take price am.

Who bat epp?
OMG!!

See bad mouth

Chai! grin
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by Pacesetter123(m): 5:45am On Oct 02, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
dog and mad people are part of Obedient now or no be mad man Peter Obi that seek advise from onset

let me reechoed this here

all these ipob disguising as campaign Director, this is how they almost destroy Lagos and southwest states while their States was left untouched

some naive Yoruba were lured to destroy Lagos state and their state of origin mumu people but southeast States was saved, they've started with obedient to tell you Obi that Anambra cursed for misgovernance for 8years is better than Tinubu that provide many social amenities

I'm not surprise anyway that's how Kaduna Nzeogwu lured the naive Adewale Ademoyega to the failed igbo coup that murdered Yoruba and Hausa leaders why they save their own leaders, do you see any Hausa officers in that igbo coup? we Yorubas are just too naive to allow these hate filled tribe that love no one, not even themselves to deceived us easily

elect Obi and empowered ipob
This is a true definition of hate speech.
You are nothing but a divisive element.
SSS should arrest this one for trying to instigate violence in our dear nation.
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by EbusworldWide: 6:20am On Oct 02, 2022
Urheadmaster:

See uppercut on nubu urchins tongue

I see what you did there grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by TheDictatorNd: 6:44am On Oct 02, 2022
Is dog the symbol of obidient or what
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by SamDayJoy: 6:55am On Oct 02, 2022
Jesus Christ is the only hope for all.

All other hopes will be dashed.

Accept Jesus Christ now and believe in him.
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by mbugame: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2022
Dis obidient rally is putting joy n smile in de faces of nigerians,by de special grace of God wen obidatti become our leader our faces wil be filled wit happiness
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by OMYKROIN: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
dog and mad people are part of Obedient now or no be mad man Peter Obi that seek advise from onset

let me reechoed this here

all these ipob disguising as campaign Director, this is how they almost destroy Lagos and southwest states while their States was left untouched

some naive Yoruba were lured to destroy Lagos state and their state of origin mumu people but southeast States was saved, they've started with obedient to tell you Obi that Anambra cursed for misgovernance for 8years is better than Tinubu that provide many social amenities

I'm not surprise anyway that's how Kaduna Nzeogwu lured the naive Adewale Ademoyega to the failed igbo coup that murdered Yoruba and Hausa leaders why they save their own leaders, do you see any Hausa officers in that igbo coup? we Yorubas are just too naive to allow these hate filled tribe that love no one, not even themselves to deceived us easily

elect Obi and empowered ipob

So what is IPOB and what exactly do they represent?
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by OMYKROIN: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
Why didn't you mentioned them when you first insulted me, you twisted mentally depraved son of a wastrel?

This is the same reason I say most of you who support Peter Obi are worse of than zombies because you think you only have the right to insult, but when you're given a taste of your own medicine, you cry fowl and wail worse than a woman who is in Labour.

May God punish you and punish your entire lineage of bastards, you mentally twisted twerp.

Okay you are a bloody wasted son of LovePeddler born through abortion, oya insult me as we won't report ourselves to the mods and vawulence gives me vitamin C.

I declare the ground open for vawulence.

Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by ShaqFu: 7:33am On Oct 02, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Okay you are a bloody wasted son of LovePeddler born through abortion, oya insult me as we won't report ourselves to the mods and vawulence gives me vitamin C.

I declare the ground open for vawulence.
You diss like someone who haven't eaten for a whole week. Hunger reeks from every letter you type, no wonder you sound like a pained, delusional wanker_.

Go look for something to eat before I b1tch slap you back inside your mother's vagina. Loser. tongue
Re: Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) by OMYKROIN: 7:39am On Oct 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
You diss like someone who haven't eaten for a whole week. Hunger reeks from every letter you type, no wonder you sound like a pained, delusional wanker_.

Go look for something to eat before I b1tch slap you back inside your mother's vagina. Loser. tongue

At least I can survive in her vagina, what can be said of yours',
A whole different alien niche of glito and oligo gram pathogens, you know her work, the whole history is written right from her clitoris to her cervix. Just a drop of her clitorial juice will devaste tht marine ecosystem of the whole pacific ocean, just that her pant touched your head gave you bald hair?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Raise Funds To Buy A Protester Prosthetic Leg (photo). / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him / General Ironsi And Lt Colonel Fajuyi The Day Before They Were Killed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.