Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot (8145 Views)

EXPOSE: Former CBN Gov, Sanusi To Appear Before EFCC For Alleged Fund Diversion / Why Abacha Didn’t Kill CBN Gov, Sanusi In 1995…his Role In Akaluka’s Murder / Why Abacha Didn’t Kill CBN Gov, Sanusi In 1995…his Role In Akaluka’s Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by kasiem(m): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2011
9ja voice:

I don't understand why sls always like to mention igbo people names whenever he is defending his islamic nonsense while other tribe name remain unmention. his logic is always childish and poor.
it's becos igboman is the only person that can scare an hausaman. If it were to be yorobos, the hausas will be doing everything they love without explaining to anyother person. Take it or leave it, hausas will always be placating the igbos, even it means telling lies.
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by islamrules(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2011
It's funny how Nigerians are making it seem like it is Sanusi Lamido that named it "Islamic Banking". Islamic Banking is what the concept is called even in countries where Islam is already their national religion. Take Malaysia for example. It's officially an Islamic State, nontheless, there are normal banks that have sister banks that are called "Islamic Bank". There is Maybank and there is Maybank Islamic, there is CIMB and there is CIMBIslamic, Even an International Bank which is not Asia bound, HSBC, has HSBC Amanah (Islamic banking and financial management). Now, If in a country which is already an official islamic state, why is the word "Islamic Bank" should be emphasised again. It's simply because it refers to a different concept of banking rather than the literal meaning of Islam attached to the word.

But I get the point all of you are trying to make. You hate the word "Islam" and that's basic. If he came out initially to say present his concept as "Better Nigeria Banking", you would call him a revolutionary and the best for the country but now that's not the case since it is "Islamic" banking.

The problem with Nigerians is we have turned Religion to something else. . . and what is suppose to guide our ways of lives has deluded most people.

Yes, so that we dont want anybody to come with the idea of "Islamic republic of Nigeria" in the future. This is a trait we have to stop. In Nigeria, Islam:Christiann, 50:50. No religion should have voice more than the other.
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by rhymz(m): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Maybe because 99.9% of those ignoramus criticizing Islamic Banking are Igbos.
All these one na story, the thing go pass sha.

you would have been worse than a mo'ron if you had any sense than you already have. Always in the mood to be a b!tch. . . . .na wa o, abi one Igbo dude shine Ur congo e no pay?
Ileke-IdI:

Maybe because 99.9% of those ignoramus criticizing Islamic Banking are Igbos.
All these one na story, the thing go pass sha.

you would have been worse than a mo'ron if you had any sense than you already have. Always in the mood to be a b!tch. . . . .na wa o, abi one Igbo dude shine Ur congo e no pay?
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by bouzymill(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2011
islamrules:

Yes, so that we dont want anybody to come with the idea of "Islamic republic of Nigeria" in the future. This is a trait we have to stop. In Nigeria, Islam:Christiann, 50:50. No religion should have voice more than the other.

I see you are islamophobic. . . but thanks for indirectly driving home my point which is,  "Islamic banking" should not be viewed from a religious point of view, It should be ciriticised from its concept and implementation. I don't think it is only muslims who like Interest-free loan and I don't think only muslims would benefit from the whole thing.

You people especially on Nairaland are quick to take issues to Religion and tribalism. Two main concepts that are dragging our nation down. We don't want to welcome anything that could possibly help the country.

If Soludo brings a concept, common Nigerian muslims would say.  .  . He's trying to turn the country to a christian state. If Sanusi brings a concept, common Nigerian Christian would say he is islamizing Nigeria.

and here we are. . . at the same point for years. . . . . .  .
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by islamrules(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2011
I see you are islamophobic. . . but thanks for indirectly driving home my point which is, "Islamic banking" should not be viewed from a religious point of view, It should be ciriticised from its concept and implementation. I don't think it is only muslims who like Interest-free loan and I don't think only muslims would benefit from the whole thing.

You people especially on Nairaland are quick to take issues to Religion and tribalism. Two main concepts that are dragging our nation down. We don't want to welcome anything that could possibly help the country.

If Soludo brings a concept, common Nigerian muslims would say. . . He's trying to turn the country to a christian state. If Sanusi brings a concept, common Nigerian Christian would say he is islamizing Nigeria.

and here we are. . . at the same point for years. . . . . . .

Yes are meant to go backward.

America was a super state when it was sole christian, but when muslim immigrant went there, it is now dieing in debt and poverty.
See also Europe, see Somalia (famine land).

There is no where these people and their mentality enter, the place will either be rolling in bombs or poverty. Blood and poverty, that is their symptom. We are not back yet, we are still going back.
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by Gift4all(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2011
X-factoria:

Guy, you can defend Sanusi all you like, but some of us know for sure that Islamic Banking is being introduced firstly to propagate Islam and secondly for the economic survival of the North.

Did I defend SLS in any way? Please read my post again. I share your views on Islamic banking though.
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by rhymz(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2011
bouzymill:

I see you are islamophobic. . . but thanks for indirectly driving home my point which is,  "Islamic banking" should not be viewed from a religious point of view, It should be ciriticised from its concept and implementation. I don't think it is only muslims who like Interest-free loan and I don't think only muslims would benefit from the whole thing.

If Soludo brings a concept, common Nigerian muslims would say.  .  . He's trying to turn the country to a christian state. If Sanusi brings a concept, common Nigerian Christian would say he is islamizing Nigeria.

This is where most Nigerians are wrong, I tell people all the time to first look at the incompatibilities of setting up an islamic banking rules and regulation-even when there are existing laws that guide the setting up of non-interest banking which islamic banking is a subset of- and that of the constitutionally recognized stipulations.
Just because the mofos at the house of rep hurriedly got mesmerized by sanusi's phoney gestures and concluded they were ok with his unintelligent explanation of his thoughtless policies, does not neccessarily translate to amending the constitution to accommodate that. Besides, the most important thing here is threading carefully so that we dont set a bad precedence here. The only difference between the so-called islamic banking and other forms of non-interest banking is the introduction of religious tenets, even the so-called marked up charges are similar to interests collected by conventional banking. If Sanusi claims that the Islamic banks are for every Nigerian, then why do we have an islamic council made up of only muslim experts on islamic banking, why create a separate law guiding its operation when there are already existing laws that caters for all forms of non-interest banking. Will Sanusi chase with thesame zeal if tomorrow the christians decide they want their own banking system with christian principles that guides it. Besides, on what moral standing is he condemning the tenets of conventional banks when he built up his career serving and working in conventional banks. How does non-interest banking solve the catastroph that he has visited our financial sector with his very hasty and unplanned policies. Or he is just clutching at straws, thank God we now have a minister of finance that knows her onion, enough of this Mediocre's abragadabra policies that has worsen our fortunes.
bouzymill:

This is where most Nigerians are wrong, I tell people all the time to first look at the incompatibilities of setting up an islamic banking rules and regulation-even when there are existing laws that guide the setting up of non-interest banking which islamic banking is a subset of- and that of the constitutionally recognized stipulations.
Just because the mofos at the house of rep hurriedly got mesmerized by sanusi's phoney gestures and concluded they were ok with his unintelligent explanation of his thoughtless policies, does not neccessarily translate to amending the constitution to accommodate that. Besides, the most important thing here is threading carefully so that we dont set a bad precedence here. The only difference between the so-called islamic banking and other forms of non-interest banking is the introduction of religious tenets, even the so-called marked up charges are similar to interests collected by conventional banking. If Sanusi claims that the Islamic banks are for every Nigerian, then why do we have an islamic council made up of only muslim experts on islamic banking, why create a separate law guiding its operation when there are already existing laws that caters for all forms of non-interest banking. Will Sanusi chase with thesame zeal if tomorrow the christians decide they want their own banking system with christian principles that guides it. Besides, on what moral standing is he condemning the tenets of conventional banks when he built up his career serving and working in conventional banks. How does non-interest banking solve the catastroph that he has visited our financial sector with his very hasty and unplanned policies. Or he is just clutching at straws, thank God we now have a minister of finance that knows her onion, enough of this Mediocre's abragadabra policies that has worsen our fortunes.
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by mrjingles(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^are u for real?
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by Ojumiii(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2011
GOD! Let your will be done
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2011
X-factoria:

Guy, you can defend Sanusi all you like, but some of us know for sure that Islamic Banking is being introduced firstly to propagate Islam and secondly for the economic survival of the North.

@ X-factor, I completely agree with you on the second part of this statement although I disagree with the first. With the way SLS is going about the reform and Islamic Banking there definitely is a hidden agenda. There is nothing wrong with Islamic Banking as a banking product and I whole-heartedly support it, but Sanusi should not be the one carrying it on his head like a do-or-die.

We don't even have the Sharia structure to support Islamic Banking (none that I know) if it has to be practiced correctly. And remember Islamic Banking discourages interest. In a nation where inflation is 12% or more, which bank wouldn't demand interest or which depositor would not demand some interest. In Islamic banking profit is based on some pre-defined agreement; in Nigeria of today how many people can you trust that they will come out honest with whatever profit they have made. Neither banks not individuals.

I do not see how Islamic Banking will work in Nigeria unless there is a hidden agenda to transfer financial power to the North through these banks. The Christains shoudl rightfully stop complaining and watch. Islamic Banking if allowed to function properly will die a natural death (just like sharia) unless of cause Sanusi will pump money into them and spread it to the north. [quote][/quote]
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2011
and satan can quote the bible too!
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by oladre: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2011
Me thinks all the criticism about Islamic is a bit unfounded. If I can get a 0% interest loan from any bank, be it ifa or whatever, to run my biz, am down for it, moreover its being practised in England by Islamic Bank of Britain (headquartered in Birmingham) www.islamic-bank.com,  and also in Michigan, United States as University Bank (www.university-bank.com). Why is it that in Nigeria we want to always throw away the baby with the bath water, not wanting to care about what benefits us as a people but instead what benefits a section or a religion. Usury is also forbidden in Christianity but cos' of the greed of a few we don't even see the advantage of  the 0% interest banking system.  By the way I am a Christian.
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by oladre: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2011
Me thinks all the criticism about Islamic is a bit unfounded. If I can get a 0% interest loan from any bank, be it ifa or whatever, to run my biz, am down for it, moreover its being practised in England by Islamic Bank of Britain (headquartered in Birmingham) www.islamic-bank.com,  and also in Michigan, United States as University Bank (www.university-bank.com). Why is it that in Nigeria we want to always throw away the baby with the bath water, not wanting to care about what benefits us as a people but instead what benefits a section or a religion. Usury is also forbidden in Christianity but cos' of the greed of a few we don't even see the advantage of  the 0% interest banking system.  By the way I am a Christian.
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2011
For all those saying SLS hates Igbo people. I think he hates Yorubas even more thats why he can't even mention their names. This was an article he wrote in 1999. I wouldn't say more

http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=868:yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi&catid=57:sanusi-lamido-sanusi
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by nagoma(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2011
It's funny how Nigerians are making it seem like it is Sanusi Lamido that named it "Islamic Banking". Islamic Banking is what the concept is called even in countries where Islam is already their national religion. Take Malaysia for example. It's officially an Islamic State, nontheless, there are .
@Islamrules
Yes, so that we dont want anybody to come with the idea of "Islamic republic of Nigeria" in the future. This is a trait we have to stop. In Nigeria, [b]Islam:Christiann, 50:50. No religion should have voice more than the other. [quote][/quote][/b]Yes agreed. Abolish the Sunday Holiday now!
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by rhymz(m): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2011
Ieeeeeediot is there any such thing as a sunday holiday in the constitution? That some workplaces choose to lock shop on weekends makes it a christian thing? An aboki will always react to issues like a typical Mo'ron. While you are at it lets also cancel those facking ramadan and eidel fitiri bullcrap holidays too, enwe!
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by nagoma(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2011
@Islamrules

Yes are meant to go backward.

America was a super state when it was sole christian, but when muslim immigrant went there, it is now dieing in debt and poverty.
See also Europe, see Somalia (famine land).

There is no where these people and their mentality enter, the place will either be rolling in bombs or poverty. Blood and poverty, that is their symptom. We are not back yet, we are still going back.[quote][/quote]

Only a retarded person can reason the way you do. Malaysia as one of the former British Colonies was at par with Nigeria in Development  and is a Muslim Country and all your richer kith and kin are trooping to Dubai - is it to see the pope? No where is more christian than Ireland(despite the child molestor priests) - but  perhaps the poorest country in Europe. Please do yourself a favor - go to school.
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by islamrules(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2011
It's funny how Nigerians are making it seem like it is Sanusi Lamido that named it "Islamic Banking". Islamic Banking is what the concept is called even in countries where Islam is already their national religion. Take Malaysia for example. It's officially an Islamic State, nontheless, there are .
@Islamrules
Yes agreed. Abolish the Sunday Holiday now![/quote]

Is it by force to stay at home on Sunday ? If you can not stay at home, go to work now
Is your office closed ?

Or better still go and raise it in the next National Assembly sitting so we can eliminate Sunday.

If you are using Roman Calendar, Sunday is holiday there. Where were you when our colonial master implemented it.
We were naive when we these colonial master were around, but now we are matured and can decide what is best for us.

By the way Jumat service is not up to two hours, but Christian Sunday service is up to 24 hours based on the sect. You people cannot take the whole friday because of 2 prayers.
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by nagoma(m): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2011
@kasiem
"it's becos igboman is the only person that can scare an hausaman. If it were to be yorobos, the hausas will be doing everything they love without explaining to anyother person. Take it or leave it, hausas will always be placating the igbos, even it means telling lies." [quote][/quote]

Haa!haa!! haa!! I laff in Biafran.
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by islamrules(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2011
Only a slow person can reason the way you do. Malaysia as one of the former British Colonies was at par with Nigeria in Development  and is a Muslim Country and all your richer kith and kin are trooping to Dubai - is it to see the pope? No where is more christian than Ireland(despite the child molestor priests) - but  perhaps the poorest country in Europe. Please do yourself a favor - go to school.

May be you need a brain overhaul!
Who owns Malaysia economy? Large US firms are there, It is American/Israelis that are using malasia for cheap Labour. Microsoft Asia operation headquarter is in Malaysia, so also American car makers.

Who do you think you can bamboozle us with your coook and bull story your mallam thought! See Dubai foreign exchange and Bond. Who owns what, you will be surprized about Europe's hold on that Economy.

Thank God you people have Saudi, Dubai, UAE. But dont Forget Afganistan, Iran, Sudan, Somalia, Bosnia, Pakistan, Palestine, Egypt e.t.c There people die everyday, and poverty escalates.

Oh boy come out of your desert village and stop believing your mecca illiterate rumors. Its not too late you can start from nursery 1, but this time they need to start teaching you "state-and-capital". Cuz you are an Ignoramus.
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by wholex(m): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2011
i dont know why some people like to display their ignorance at publica glare just because they have access to the internet.

As far as i know , having Sunday as restday has not turned Nigeria into a christian country .Also , having arabic inscripted on Naira notes has neither  islamized the country. There are islamic banks in christian dominated countries and that has not changed those countries to isamic country.

Islamic banking is an existing banking system and not coined by Sanusi . There is slamic Financing course in Pretigious Universities even at postgraduate level.

If there is anything like christianity banking , i will advise christian to suggest such to CBN and if there nothing like dat and they feel like having their banks let them design one. No fight

SLS can not be the CBN governor for life , am sure his successor realized that the concept is bad he will definetly do something about it , atleast when Soludo/ Obasanjo removed arabic inscriptions on Naira notes , nothing happened.
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by MyJoe: 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2011
Greenpro:
The issue is not about usury, but the consequence of the name Islamic with the practice,in Nigeria setting it means more than the ordinary name.
Would you be so kind to explain the consequence please?
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by Dmouthed(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2011
What is to note in this subject is the Title (Islamic Banking) why not NONE INTREST BANKING? See, for the intrest of Nigeria at large, this program should be given a Title that has a NATIONAL glory and not creating a religious rivalry.

If not that our National Assembly is weak, what should have been done is to bring this programm to table and EDIT it and re-introduce it.

Nobody is against NONE INTEREST BANKING!!!
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by nagoma(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2011
[b]"America was a super state when it was sole christian, but when muslim immigrant went there, it is now dieing in debt and poverty.
See also Europe, see Somalia (famine land)."
[/b][quote][/quote]

Perhaps you can persuade Saudi Arabia(which is over 95% muslim)  to lend them some money.

mumu boy.mtcheeeeeww!!
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by chriswely: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2011
Islamic banking by itself is no problem but the politics that will soon be involved after implementation,; that is the problem. Please that smart-ass, educated and confident man should note that even the Bible said "Even the devil knows the Bible",
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by pcp: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2011
Http://quazen.com/shopping/clothing/where-to-go-andor-how-to-act-on-a-date-boys-and-girls/
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by bouzymill(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2011
islamrules:

May be you need a brain overhaul!
Who owns Malaysia economy? Large US firms are there, It is American/Israelis that are using malasia for cheap Labour. Microsoft Asia operation headquarter is in Malaysia, so also American car makers.

Who do you think you can bamboozle us with your coook and bull story your mallam thought! See Dubai foreign exchange and Bond. Who owns what, you will be surprized about Europe's hold on that Economy.

Thank God you people have Saudi, Dubai, UAE. But dont Forget Afganistan, Iran, Sudan, Somalia, Bosnia, Pakistan, Palestine, Egypt e.t.c There people die everyday, and poverty escalates.

Oh boy come out of your desert village and stop believing your mecca illiterate rumors. Its not too late you can start from nursery 1, but this time they need to start teaching you "state-and-capital". Cuz you are an Ignoramus.

Must you make a point by force even if you don have. When next you want to talk, please check your sources very well. Does the fact that Microsoft Asia has headquaters in Malaysia mean it is the one driving the economy. and also, please take that your American car companies back and dont act like Malaysia is not self sufficient. Malaysia has its own brands of cars made in Malaysia and unlike you Nigerians who can't purchase ordinary flip flop made in Nigeria, Malaysia cars dominate Malaysia and widely used by Malaysians . . . only 2 in 10 cars you would find a foreign car. The market is flooded with Perodua and Proton, both are Malaysian Indigneous brands. These American and European companies came to Malaysia because they know its a colourful economy and they would make their money. So, stop making it sound like they are the one helping the country.

The Arab countries you are slandering with your semi-literate knowledge are doing far better than your country an d will be in 50 years to come. You are mentioning countries and claiming they are dying of poverty and that is because they practise "Islamic Banking"? Why dont you check your knowledge before putting someone else's knowledge to question. . .

Atleast, by now you would agree with me that your hatred is "Islam" and not the banking system itself.

Allahu Allam. (Only God is Knowledgeable )
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by islamrules(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2011
Must you make a point by force even if you don have. When next you want to talk, please check your sources very well. Does the fact that Microsoft Asia has headquaters in Malaysia mean it is the one driving the economy. and also, please take that your American car companies back and dont act like Malaysia is not self sufficient. Malaysia has its own brands of cars made in Malaysia and unlike you Nigerians who can't purchase ordinary flip flop made in Nigeria, Malaysia cars dominate Malaysia and widely used by Malaysians . . . only 2 in 10 cars you would find a foreign car. The market is flooded with Perodua and Proton, both are Malaysian Indigneous brands. These American and European companies came to Malaysia because they know its a colourful economy and they would make their money. So, stop making it sound like they are the one helping the country.

The Arab countries you are slandering with your semi-literate knowledge are doing far better than your country an d will be in 50 years to come. You are mentioning countries and claiming they are dying of poverty and that is because they practise "Islamic Banking"? Why dont you check your knowledge before putting someone else's knowledge to question. . .

Who cares if they are using juju bank.

Atleast, by now you would agree with me that your hatred is "Islam" and not the banking system itself.

Allahu Allam. (Only God is Knowledgeable )

So far we have apple as a company manufacturing Iphone from China, does not mean China owns apple computer. You need a real orientation and education, desert man. Desert rat, have seen an Iphone labeled made Iphone, made in China. Apple also has a plant in China.

Get real Education into your head. American has moved 40% of there manufacturing business to malaysia. Any American product made in Malasia, will be labelled "Made in Malaysia" I know you are an hardened fanatics, you will always shy away from the truth.
I dont hate Islam, but we can run away from the fact that countries practicing Islam has never known peace!
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by pcp: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2011
Http://authspot.com/thoughts/how-to-make-her-fall-for-you-and-love-you/
Re: CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot by bouzymill(m): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2011
islamrules:

Who cares if they are using juju bank.

So far we have apple as a company manufacturing Iphone from China, does not mean China owns apple computer. You need a real orientation and education, desert man. Desert rat, have seen an Iphone labeled made Iphone, made in China. Apple also has a plant in China.

Get real Education into your head. American has moved 40% of there manufacturing business to malaysia. Any American product made in Malasia, will be labelled "Made in Malaysia" I know you are an hardened fanatics, you will always shy away from the truth.
I dont hate Islam, but we can run away from the fact that countries practicing Islam has never known peace!

Sincerely, you are such a joke. and the education you are talking about is talking statistics without any concrete source or example. You sit down in the four corners of your room and think with your keyboard. still you think you are really educated. you think I'm a fanatic because i just straightened you up to "Actually know before saying something". "The worst in the sight of God is he who doesn't know but brags that he knows" You think it makes you a better man to brag that you have a knowledge of something under a pseudonym on Nairaland? It will shock you most people reading what we are typing, Christians or Muslims, know better than both of us. So, the best you can do is say what is real and try not to say what you don't know (i'm emphasizing that to you sincerely from the heart).

In response to what you have said.  . .

1. Your statistics is wrong and these American companies were not there when the country had nothing like Nigeria. and your rant about Apple or no apple is just behind the whole point.

2. and this point, I dont hate Islam, but we [b]"can" run away from the fact that countries practicing Islam has never known peace![/b] just makes me want to stop having this issue with you. Your words are worse than that of Adolf Hitler. Saudi Araiba, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain even Kuwait are countries living in Peace and Harmony and living in PEACE has nothing to do with Religion but has everything to do with the will of God. He will Bless the believers and the unbelievers. That's who He is. So, I think you need to ask for forgiveness from God for shitting that out of your mouth.

and as per being a FANATIC. I'm one crazy A** Murdaf***ka who only cares about God himself and not mindridden with religion like you people. No doubt, I'm a Muslim but take your mind off that picture of a fanatic you are painting. I'm just saying things from my position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pascal Bafyau Is Dead (2012) / Lili Gabari Dies At 86 / A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.