Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? (2359 Views)

Are Men Really Polygamous? / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? / Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by Zonefree(m): 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Persephone1:
Wrong description! I no fat cheesy

I maintain, contribute to the topic or get out! grin
Of course you're fat, you're massive. Work on yourself before you turn to what I don't know. Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Persephone1:
Oga, contribute to the topic like your fellow men and stop forcing your presence on a lady. undecided

Intelligent or not, fellow guys are dropping epistles. Do same or get out! undecided

Why you carry shakabula come this toy gun fight na? grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by Justkatty(f): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Your story would have made more sense if the men we had then are different from the present ones.
The men that were able to control themselves even when women were using just leaves to cover themselves, never had 2 d**k.
I would have agreed with you to an extent If you weren't sentimental.
Women walking naked is because that's what this present generation of men prefers.
So don't try blaming the women alone, also try seeing from another angle.
Anyways people are getting married every weekend.....last time I checked marriage isn't by force.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Why you carry shakabula comes this toy gun fight na? grin
The guy just dey anyhow Jare, if he wan counter opinion at least he should be prepared for response cheesy

So much for " men are not interested in marriage" grin

1 Like

Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Persephone1:
The guy just dey anyhow Jare, if he wan counter opinion at least he should be prepared for response cheesy

So much for "men are not interested in marriage" grin

They should honestly let us rest. It's dry. undecided

Last last, everybody go log offline, face im life. Na mosdi don enter kitchen dey cook/look for woman so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by franchasofficia: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Blackoven:

Great discourse sir @CaveAdullam, this is priceless!

A little diversion requiring your perspective:

Knowing that bulk of women scary this days and (worthless) sex is everywhere. What advise will you give a young man in his mid-20s whose just starting life and finding his footing trying to secure capital to delve into business (through jobs here and there).

Is it ideal to postpone marriage for a few years (age 29-34). Knowing that the economy is very harsh and one needs to build multiple streams of income.

Is it also sensible to eschew postgraduate education (MSc and MBA) and solely focus on securing getting a better job and looking for other ways to generate capital. (Japa is out of the equation for now—funds ish).

OR can postgraduate be combines with a job, business, (and marriage)?

Thanks sir.
I read posts from the posters below, (Guest/Ghostmode). I'll appreciate your contributions: @Messrs Franchasofficia, Emmaodet, Martinez39s and Tensazangetsu20.

Thanks.
Currently as it stands now, it is not advisable for a financially struggling young man to get married unless the lady he is getting married to is bringing some financial succor like a well paying job and ready to assist without grudges or she is a citizen of a developed country that will guarantee the guy an opportunity to emigrate and have opportunity of a better life or his wife to be is from a family that can offer him a well paying stable job, if not, please delay getting married.

Forget about postgraduate studies since there is no enough finance and focus squarely on how to increase your income through 100 percentage concentration and dedication to whatever business you are doing legitimately.

Sort your finances first to a certain level before you begin to think of getting married if not, if you decide to venture into marriage as a financially struggling young man, you will find it difficult to find a helpful lady with some means of income to marry and you will end up marrying a jobless dependent lady also looking for a financial provider in the guise of marriage which would further complicate your misery in life unless God intervenes.

But you as human must do your own best while you pray for God's intervention.

Marry right, how? If you are struggling financially as a single man, marry a lady that have the capability or potential of being a financial helpmate to you.

Marry a lady with a good career or established business or handwork who can join force with you to build a home. In this case, you must not marry for beauty or sex, you must look away from big bombom and big breast because most times, when a lady is physically endowed, it distracts her from developing other of her God given talents and inner beauty due to numerous male attentions and distractions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

They should honestly let us rest. It's dry. undecided

Last last, everybody go log offline, face im life. Na mosdi don enter kitchen dey cook/look for woman so.
grin grin grin grin
They are just too self absorbed. grin . Only men dey cry pass for this forum. This topic is like an unwanted guest announcing his departure, like "see us ooo, we don't want to marry." "Women listen we don't want to marry". "women see, listen we said we don't want to marry" Biko we don hear. No marry cheesy grin gringrin

@bolded grin grin grin Lmao Even zonefree don dey tire, that one just never know him bearing grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by franchasofficia: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
chariisGRACE:

In our mothers time, when THE WOMAN dressed covering their entire body, she was revered and longed-for by men because, men were curious to know/see how she was under the long gowns she wore, wrappers that went beyond her knee cap or long skirts with tops whose neckline was up to their collar bone, thereby giving no room for the cleavage to be exposed. She was respected because She was MYSTERY. Men did anything there is to get married to them - fighting their fellow men was no exception (you dare not fight your fellow man for a woman today).

No man could conclude or imagine what She will be like in the other room by mere looking at her.

With indecency as the norm in our society today, where morals degrade with time, while uncouthness is glorified and touted as being woke; our soon to be 'wives' in the quest for cheap fame and short term relevance on social media, now go all out to portray their already flabby breast which they achieved in their teens to the world. Do I need to say that Private parts are no longer private?

Married 'women' are not left out of this craze for cheap likes with a little touch of "beautiful ANGLE" in their comment section by some demented men who have lost their sense of pride.

These set of people have demystified THE WOMAN. They have melt the wax of marriage with the flame of indecency.

The modern day WOMAN is now a commodity where men pay to see what she looks like at a go. Men are no longer curious, because they have seen all there is.

What else would a man want to do with THE WOMAN except procreation?

With promiscuity on the rise, it will only get worse as no man would want to wife a promiscuous woman.

The Bible book of Isaiah 4 will come to pass soonest because, men have lost interest in marrying THE WOMAN.

Mystery births curiosity, curiosity births adventure.

The WOMAN that lived in our mother's time were MYSTERY.

The modern day WOMAN is not mysterious.

Selah.

nlfpmod seun lalasticlala

pansophist
caveadullam

What are your thoughts?
Young man, your focus should be on how to make money or more money so you can enjoy the generation you are born.

During that time of our moms, there were loose women too who graced the beds of wealthy men. These things didn't start today and won't end today.

Sexual immorality didn't start today and won't end today. We complain that ladies of today dress indecently and I can tell u that it's pure lies. In the ancient days, women dressed almost naked, covering just their vaginas with green leaf and leaving their pointed breasts bare for all men to see.

Once you become financially successful, you will never have any reason to complain about today's women's indecent dressing or lifestyle because you will be among the beneficiaries enjoying the fruit of the decayed society lol

Unless you are a religious man then you can learn to look the other way and focus on your heavenly race.

This our generation is sweet, the only thing that is spoiling it now in Nigeria is useless leaders causing high level of insecurity all over Nigeria grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
Persephone1:
[i]grin grin grin grin
They are just too self absorbed. grin . Only men dey cry pass for this forum. This topic is like an unwanted guest announcing his departure, like "see us ooo, we don't want to marry." "Women listen we don't want to marry". "women see, listen we said we don't want to marry" Biko we don hear. No marry cheesy grin gringrin

Likeeeee. It's not an airport, you don't need to fking announce anything. grin

And na dem cry pass for single women matter.

I don't know how you'll claim to be uninterested in marriage, but you turn around to drag women for doing shakara and ending up in Shiloh.

Awon osinwins.

Just dey your dey, they won't.

3 Likes

Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lessons and Advice you ought to get from your parents, father specifically you come to online forum to ask strangers with bias views of Life. No worry, someday you will realize women aren't the cause of your problems. grin grin

"Chase money over hoes" don leave brother disjointed. Now brother can not understand, relate or handle "hoes" grin

You will be alright!

4 Likes

Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by kkins25(m): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
Can you provide studies or evidence, or atleast some anecdotes to support point 12. Please!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by CaveAdullam: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Blackoven:

Great discourse sir @CaveAdullam, this is priceless!

A little diversion requiring your perspective:

Knowing that bulk of women scary this days and (worthless) sex is everywhere. What advise will you give a young man in his mid-20s whose just starting life and finding his footing trying to secure capital to delve into business (through jobs here and there).

Is it ideal to postpone marriage for a few years (age 29-34). Knowing that the economy is very harsh and one needs to build multiple streams of income.

Is it also sensible to eschew postgraduate education (MSc and MBA) and solely focus on securing getting a better job and looking for other ways to generate capital. (Japa is out of the equation for now—funds ish).

OR can postgraduate be combines with a job, business, (and marriage)?

Thanks sir.
I read posts from the posters below, (Guest/Ghostmode). I'll appreciate your contributions: @Messrs Franchasofficia, Emmaodet, Martinez39s, and Tensazangetsu20.

Thanks.

1. It is good that a man should accomplish his ambitions before engaging with a woman full-time - marriage. Or, at least close to accomplishing them all. Except he doesn't have a higher pursuit and purpose other than to satisfy his baser instincts - to eat, play and reproduce - a behavior not too far from the dumb and lower animals.

2. Rich or poor doesn't matter. What matters is if you have a sense of purpose and a contribution to mankind and civilization. You may have the riches to cater for a family, but what legacy will you leave behind after you depart for the grave?

3. Once you get married, your focus is on your wives and children, foregoing your ambitions just to make them live a good life as you dissipate slowly into oblivion. Fatherhood is a sacrificial work, patriarchy is like Atlas, it takes men strong and courageous to make that sacrifices for their families and society. Howbeit necessary, you must elevate yourself before trying to elevate others, it takes a good swimmer to help a drowning man and the lesser to be helped by the greater.

4. You cannot accomplish your ambitions through marriage! Except marriage properly aligns with your ambitions, which is ok and fine. Marriage should be the ending part of your mission leveraging on it to raise good children into responsible adults.

5. Men and women have different primes, 30 and 20 years of age respectively. Getting married at that age is more favorable to the woman than the man because women are more family inclined, unlike men that are status and power-inclined. That age for men is only favorable in a political and economic utopic state. The majority of men in that prime have achieved nothing or less and are in poor conditions. So, it's advisable to shun marriage until they have accomplished their ambitions.

6. Except you are 100% sure that you can leverage your postgraduate degree to get a better job within a short time, otherwise, increase the funds and go start a trade of your own or look for a good master that can teach a profitable and scalable trade or skill.

7. If you are still under your parent's roof don't leave. Give yourself time to learn a good trade or skill before you leave. The world is tough man, nobody gives any fvck about men! Be wise. If you don't have anyone to sustain you, then, look for a job, but you must create time to learn that trade or skill that is capable of giving you a better life.

Thanks.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Likeeeee. It's not an airport, you don't need to fking announce anything. grin

And na dem cry pass for single women matter.

I don't know how you'll claim to be uninterested in marriage, but you turn around to drag women for doing shakara and ending up in Shiloh.

Awon osinwins.

Just dey your dey, they won't.
grin grin grin grin I wonder oooo. grin Women are this, women are that yet you are still trying to convince us that you matter. Chai. Nigerian society no help Nigerian men at all!

If Op was objective enough, I might have picked an interest in solving his mystery but reading just two sentences from his write-up i concluded i wouldn't be going down that lane with an overgrown baby who see everybody wrong but himself. Na woman be the reason why Men no wan marry grin grin grin Women ought to be moral keepers because men are what? Zombies or babies grin

Very confused bunch! Make them go nah? The fact that these guys think they are the only marriageable men in the world irritates me. Biko i fit travel go Togo down there go find better man if my money no reach Australian man nah grin

4 Likes

Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
Currently as it stands now, it is not advisable for a financially struggling young man to get married unless the lady he is getting married to is bringing some financial succor like a well paying job and ready to assist without grudges or she is a citizen of a developed country that will guarantee the guy an opportunity to emigrate and have opportunity of a better life or his wife to be is from a family that can offer him a well paying stable job, if not, please delay getting married.

Forget about postgraduate studies since there is no enough finance and focus squarely on how to increase your income through 100 percentage concentration and dedication to whatever business you are doing legitimately.

Sort your finances first to a certain level before you begin to think of getting married if not, if you decide to venture into marriage as a financially struggling young man, you will find it difficult to find a helpful lady with some means of income to marry and you will end up marrying a jobless dependent lady also looking for a financial provider in the guise of marriage which would further complicate your misery in life unless God intervenes.

But you as human must do your own best while you pray for God's intervention.

Marry right, how? If you are struggling financially as a single man, marry a lady that have the capability or potential of being a financial helpmate to you.

Marry a lady with a good career or established business or handwork who can join force with you to build a home. In this case, you must not marry for beauty or sex, you must look away from big bombom and big breast because most times, when a lady is physically endowed, it distracts her from developing other of her God given talents and inner beauty due to numerous male attentions and distractions.

Honestly based on this men should stay single especially from poor homes. Women rarely date down cause they are hypergamous in nature. As cynical about marriage as I am I would marry a 90 year old american citizen today if the opportunity presents itself.

6 Likes

Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by pocohantas(f): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin
grin

Every single day! Nawa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by Baronthecelebri: 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
CaveAdullam:
1. Human civilization has gone through many different trends, like genetic traits, some cultures and beliefs were able to survive up to this moment while others were lost.

2. Culture either changes or gets enhanced. The mode of dressing has changed over time.

3. Mode of dressing is an important core in every tradition. Those that have not enhanced their mode of dressing are still considered backward. Cultures that still celebrate nudity or go ahead with their daily activities with half-clothedness are lesser than the ones with a good style of dressing covering their unclothedness.
Take note: I'm talking about deep rough rural areas that are still far away from the light of urban civilization.

4. Female promiscuity has always been a dialogue for ages. Cultures that don't restrict their females are always backward. And many of these cultures were found to be godless. These are rural areas I'm talking about.

5. The global North experienced prosperity because they had a fear of God + female promiscuity was minimized, hence, their mental and social energy increased for more growth and development. Monogamy is for a reason in the Western world.

But coming back today, you'll observe that as the fear of god/God declines, the female is going naked and their growth is skewing to the negative side.

6. When females are promiscuous, men will do nothing because they will want to quench their libido, thereby reducing their time for work which makes civilization postpone. Cultures that have lower female promiscuity are always rational and full of energy.

7. Promiscuity affects both men and women negatively but differently. Women suffer more because they are the emotional sex, and base everything they do on emotions. Men are not emotionally bound to sex, unlike women. Hence, women suffer the aftermath of promiscuity the most. Only those that think men and women are equal want women to be as promiscuous as men.

8. A promiscuous woman has a lower value than a promiscuous man because men are not judged based on their sexuality, unlike women. Men value women for their sexuality. And a woman who is not chaste is a bad investment for a man. He wants to believe that his woman is chaste enough to bear his kids and nurture them. If he is not aware of their sexuality, he will be a victim of paternity fraud.

9. Why is she a bad investment? Because women absorb energy. As weaker sex, wherever you lead them they go. If they have had sex with men with different behaviors and characters they absorb a bit of this men at a time, forming a large part of their nature.

10. Most of the things women know are a result of their interaction with men. A woman is a representation of the quality of the men that surrounds her. If the men around her are nonchalant, she will become like them soon and even worst.

11. Men are not valued for their sexuality but for status and power. Engaging their libido will limit their desire for status and power; men are 24/7 h0rny.

Take note: Let this misconception that women enjoy sex more than men be corrected today. For the record, men desire and enjoy sexual satisfaction more than women. Men desire more sexual duration than women. Men think and imagine sex daily and even have wet dreams more than women. The simple reason for this: is the high volume of testosterone hormone.

12. So, you see why men should also practice chastity. They can only practice chastity if women are unwilling to give sex - sex cannot happen without women's consent, ràpe is a rare exception.

There's no way a man can engage in constant sex and be productive. No way! Great men/scientists in history either abstained from women completely or for a long time. Ditto for women, however, the feminine psyche has a larger predisposition towards children and family, unlike men who just use sex as a way of relaxation from work.

13. Any culture that celebrates nudity and promiscuity is less rational and productive. They don't do well.

14. You would have thought that many Muslim nations would have been doing fine because females' promiscuousness is reduced; it's not the case because their men are allowed to engage with more than 1 woman. Refer to 12 above.

And if you observe well in these nations, the rate of violence is high because mate distribution is unequal - young men don't have women because many of the women are wives to the high-status men. Where do you hear of terrorism most? Instinctually, women are the cause.

15. At the end of the day, promiscuity doesn't favor men and women. Women suffer more because the effect takes a negative turn on their emotions and psychology. And they only discover this when they get older and are rejected by most men. Refer to 8 above.

Men on the other hand will not be productive, however, once they discover their level in the hierarchy and are at the bottom, they can make amend. But TIME is a factor that waits for no man.

16. Men are not getting married these days because females' promiscuity is without restraints and boundaries. Commitment to modern-day women is like sowing fertile seeds on rocky grounds. Women are getting more independent and arrogant, so they represent a bad mating choice. The corollary effect is that there is an increased rate of effeminate and weak men. Therefore, there can be no interlocking in love and holy matrimony.

17. To restore order, family law must be reviewed. Men must know that promiscuity limits their growth. Women must know that promiscuity truly damages them. No excuse whatsoever. Only the wise among them will survive this harsh reality.

Men should take over leadership and authority and women as convenient companions making the best use of themselves and time.

Thanks.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by WantsandMore: 2:01am On Oct 02, 2022
Epositive:
Modesty, seldom use of social media and low level of materialism are qualities that a young man should look out for, at least to start with.

Then we can now advance to homeliness, ideologies, temperament and the likes. The screening is becoming more tasky jare.

Bro you’ll end up not getting married with these ruler wey you wan use measure the modern woman.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by Raalsalghul: 2:29am On Oct 02, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

As cynical about marriage as I am I would marry a 90 year old american citizen today if the opportunity presents itself.

Easier said than done. I'd advise you wait until presented with such an opportunity: the lack of sexual attraction coupled with the quasi-slavery lifestyle would probably make you reconsider your stance.

Though I understand say na your extreme way of making an argument.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by Fiscus105(m): 2:39am On Oct 02, 2022
sageb:

you said the truth.
Nowadays, some women are seen as sex objects.

Some women seen or some women projected themselves as sex objects?
Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by Epositive(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2022
WantsandMore:

Bro you’ll end up not getting married with these ruler wey you wan use measure the modern woman.
grin

If she ticks most of the boxes, why not?
Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by mrblessed(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2022
I see a prima facie charge of sexism, of singling out one gender and pretending it's responsible for everything that ails marriage in Nigeria. If Nigerian men are getting "low" interest in marriage (which is actually wild and not supported by any empirical evidence), it's not because of the attitude of women per se. The number one influence of low marriage ratio in Nigeria is the imposition of western culture that validates promiscuity on the both side, and with BABYMAMA as the apotheosis.

Number two, the harsh Nigerian economy, the spike in unemployment, and the constant devaluation of the naira have conspired to make marriage almost impossible for men desirous of getting married. I know a lot peeps who are ready to get married today but don't simply possess the means. In fact, these men have women ready to marry them if and when they have the financial wherewithal.

Yes, there is an explosion of female prostitution partly as a direct consequence of decades of economic strangulation, but the Bible has always emphasized on the virtue of a man finding a woman, which at every age and time, means that man has to do due diligence and find a woman to marry.
Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by TheExclusive: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. It is good that a man should accomplish his ambitions before engaging with a woman full-time - marriage. Or, at least close to accomplishing them all. Except he doesn't have a higher pursuit and purpose other than to satisfy his baser instincts - to eat, play and reproduce - a behavior not too far from the dumb and lower animals.

2. Rich or poor doesn't matter. What matters is if you have a sense of purpose and a contribution to mankind and civilization. You may have the riches to cater for a family, but what legacy will you leave behind after you depart for the grave?

3. Once you get married, your focus is on your wives and children, foregoing your ambitions just to make them live a good life as you dissipate slowly into oblivion. Fatherhood is a sacrificial work, patriarchy is like Atlas, it takes men strong and courageous to make that sacrifices for their families and society. Howbeit necessary, you must elevate yourself before trying to elevate others, it takes a good swimmer to help a drowning man and the lesser to be helped by the greater.

4. You cannot accomplish your ambitions through marriage! Except marriage properly aligns with your ambitions, which is ok and fine. Marriage should be the ending part of your mission leveraging on it to raise good children into responsible adults.

5. Men and women have different primes, 20 and 30 years of age respectively. Getting married at that age is more favorable to the woman than the man because women are more family inclined, unlike men that are status and power-inclined. That age for men is only favorable in a political and economic utopic state. The majority of men in that prime have achieved nothing or less and are in poor conditions. So, it's advisable to shun marriage until they have accomplished their ambitions.

6. Except you are 100% sure that you can leverage your postgraduate degree to get a better job within a short time, otherwise, increase the funds and go start a trade of your own or look for a good master that can teach a profitable and scalable trade or skill.

7. If you are still under your parent's roof don't leave. Give yourself time to learn a good trade or skill before you leave. The world is tough man, nobody gives any fvck about men! Be wise. If you don't have anyone to sustain you, then, look for a job, but you must create time to learn that trade or skill that is capable of giving you a better life.

Thanks.
Wonderful piece of advice!

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by najib632(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2022
CaveAdullam:
1. Human civilization has gone through many different trends, like genetic traits, some cultures and beliefs were able to survive up to this moment while others were lost.

2. Culture either changes or gets enhanced. The mode of dressing has changed over time.

3. Mode of dressing is an important core in every tradition. Those that have not enhanced their mode of dressing are still considered backward. Cultures that still celebrate nudity or go ahead with their daily activities with half-clothedness are lesser than the ones with a good style of dressing covering their unclothedness.
Take note: I'm talking about deep rough rural areas that are still far away from the light of urban civilization.

4. Female promiscuity has always been a dialogue for ages. Cultures that don't restrict their females are always backward. And many of these cultures were found to be godless. These are rural areas I'm talking about.

5. The global North experienced prosperity because they had a fear of God + female promiscuity was minimized, hence, their mental and social energy increased for more growth and development. Monogamy is for a reason in the Western world.

But coming back today, you'll observe that as the fear of god/God declines, the female is going naked and their growth is skewing to the negative side.

6. When females are promiscuous, men will do nothing because they will want to quench their libido, thereby reducing their time for work which makes civilization postpone. Cultures that have lower female promiscuity are always rational and full of energy.

7. Promiscuity affects both men and women negatively but differently. Women suffer more because they are the emotional sex, and base everything they do on emotions. Men are not emotionally bound to sex, unlike women. Hence, women suffer the aftermath of promiscuity the most. Only those that think men and women are equal want women to be as promiscuous as men.

8. A promiscuous woman has a lower value than a promiscuous man because men are not judged based on their sexuality, unlike women. Men value women for their sexuality. And a woman who is not chaste is a bad investment for a man. He wants to believe that his woman is chaste enough to bear his kids and nurture them. If he is not aware of their sexuality, he will be a victim of paternity fraud.

9. Why is she a bad investment? Because women absorb energy. As weaker sex, wherever you lead them they go. If they have had sex with men with different behaviors and characters they absorb a bit of this men at a time, forming a large part of their nature.

10. Most of the things women know are a result of their interaction with men. A woman is a representation of the quality of the men that surrounds her. If the men around her are nonchalant, she will become like them soon and even worst.

11. Men are not valued for their sexuality but for status and power. Engaging their libido will limit their desire for status and power; men are 24/7 h0rny.

Take note: Let this misconception that women enjoy sex more than men be corrected today. For the record, men desire and enjoy sexual satisfaction more than women. Men desire more sexual duration than women. Men think and imagine sex daily and even have wet dreams more than women. The simple reason for this: is the high volume of testosterone hormone.

12. So, you see why men should also practice chastity. They can only practice chastity if women are unwilling to give sex - sex cannot happen without women's consent, ràpe is a rare exception.

There's no way a man can engage in constant sex and be productive. No way! Great men/scientists in history either abstained from women completely or for a long time. Ditto for women, however, the feminine psyche has a larger predisposition towards children and family, unlike men who just use sex as a way of relaxation from work.

13. Any culture that celebrates nudity and promiscuity is less rational and productive. They don't do well.

14. You would have thought that many Muslim nations would have been doing fine because females' promiscuousness is reduced; it's not the case because their men are allowed to engage with more than 1 woman. Refer to 12 above.

And if you observe well in these nations, the rate of violence is high because mate distribution is unequal - young men don't have women because many of the women are wives to the high-status men. Where do you hear of terrorism most? Instinctually, women are the cause.

15. At the end of the day, promiscuity doesn't favor men and women. Women suffer more because the effect takes a negative turn on their emotions and psychology. And they only discover this when they get older and are rejected by most men. Refer to 8 above.

Men on the other hand will not be productive, however, once they discover their level in the hierarchy and are at the bottom, they can make amend. But TIME is a factor that waits for no man.

16. Men are not getting married these days because females' promiscuity is without restraints and boundaries. Commitment to modern-day women is like sowing fertile seeds on rocky grounds. Women are getting more independent and arrogant, so they represent a bad mating choice. The corollary effect is that there is an increased rate of effeminate and weak men. Therefore, there can be no interlocking in love and holy matrimony.

17. To restore order, family law must be reviewed. Men must know that promiscuity limits their growth. Women must know that promiscuity truly damages them. No excuse whatsoever. Only the wise among them will survive this harsh reality.

Men should take over leadership and authority and women as convenient companions making the best use of themselves and time.

Thanks.
The muslim nation example is not entirely correct, any backward muslim nation you find today is definetly not practising some form of sharia law, they are mostly practising democracy. And violence is usually due to religious and political reasons. But you did a great job with your write.
Re: Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? by ImaIma1(f): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nothing has changed on NL. Same old same old plot, mindset, thinking...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Establishes Family Courts / Advise Needed On Wife's Behaviour / Why I Despise My Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.