Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi (39177 Views)

Elections: Obasanjo Acting Like A Little Child Without Responsibility – Sagay / Little Child Stares At Peter Obi's Posters In Taraba (picture) / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by stanluiz(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2022
If it is APC, They will turn that Child to agbero that will be extorting money and remitting the money for Mc oluomo and Tinubu accounts.

Tinubu and Mc oluomo children will be enjoying in abroad while turning another man's children to slaves working for them.

Vote Peter obi for the great future of our children.
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by jrusky(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2022
I swear to God it is now I know obi and his useless supporters are real definition of idiots.

The more they say things like this the more I hate obi the more I feel like I shot him dead because this was exact thing apc did and said then that put the calamity in Aso Rock to power that ruined our country till today.

1 Like

Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by Zee0007: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2022
HITsquad:
You sound like you did it to see if someone out there would show you love?

Lol Life doesn't work like that bro, It doesn't always go your way... It's not a one way traffic.

The strange universal energy which controls every aspect of life moves more in negative direction than in positive.

Lolzzzz! I didn't go to the rally with him because of publicity though. He was crying that he wanted to follow me. I took him and he enjoyed it. He was just happy. I commented such because I wanted a catching cruise though.
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by specco(m): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
jrusky:
I swear to God it is now I know obi and his useless are are real definition of idiots.

The more they say things like this the more I hate obi the man I feel like shot him dead because this was exact thing apc did and say that put the calamity in Aso Rock to power that ruined our country till today.

From your opening line, you don't even have reverence/respect for God. How can we expect you to value men.
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by jessylaurel(f): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
MayorOfDelta:
A Nigerian has requested for the attention of the kid found in one of the labour party rally organised by peter obi's supporters.

He asking for information regarding the whereabout of the kid and he is ready to award him scholarship up to tertiary level..

If you have any information regarding the kid do well to contact the number in the pix.

GOD BLESS PETER OBI
GOD BLESS NIGERIA YOUTH
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQqAP5H07Bk

It's the jubilation in her face for me cute

1 Like

Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zee0007:
My own younger brother of 5yrs that even trekked with me on the rally ground is sleeping here tired.

Dem no even ask for account number for am.You sure say dis life balance.

At least we are obedient. That is what matters the most.
ALWAYS mak Videos of som certain things u do as Evidence and post Online,,
Dats de only way,, der is ntin lik life no Balance,,,
De Video shows

Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by Towncrier007(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Entprys:
Nyenyen nyenyen nyenyen nyenyen nyenyen ontop every rubb!sh

You are frustrated sir
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by Justiceleague1: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Difrent:
I

Tomorrow you people will still accuse him of working for Tinubu yet you want him to be broadcasting your activities for free.....go pay for advert and stop disturbing the MODs
If na APC person dey pester them like this na tribalism una go dey shout up and down like rabid dogs
It always beats my imagination how you people find it easy to insult others. Someone asking for a thread to be taken to FP and according to you and your way of thinking,that's tribalism!? And you end up referring to them as "Rabid dogs!!"
the same seun lalasticlala mynd44 should punish you for this.
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by kcbaba007: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
We'll said, can I rebroadcast this intelligent submission?

Prinxzona10:
This message is for everyone especially those that are still in the wilderness of ignorant..

Every developed and developing Countries attained such level through bloody revolution or political revolution and there's no how you can progress in a Country with the same people that made and still making the Country unlivable and pitiable.

Peter Obi happens to be the face of this political revolution at this particular time is God's plan,so it doesn't mean that Igbos will benefit more than any other tribe, it doesn't mean that Peter Obi's supporters would benefits more than any other person buh it means that Nigerians wants( via to move away from old stagnant repulsive order to a new digital and progressive order) to reshape their lives and that of their generations,so that they would live a normal lives like those in a developed and developing Countries..

Some of those people attacking Peter Obi might end up to benefit more in future because through Peter Obi,the power returns back to people and through people,you're likely to attain to any political level you never dreamt of in your life without been influenced by any political elites.

What sane Nigerians are fighting for today will certainly outlived us buh the legacy is ultimately the superior gift because Peter Obi can maximally spend 8 years and the baton may land on anybody here especially those attackers.

An Hausa man may champion this revolution and it benefits Yorubas the most,
A Yoruba man may champion this revolution and it benefits an Igbo man the most and
An Igbo man champion this revolution and it benefits an Hausa man the most( Apology to every tribes via everyone inclusive though),so is not about who's spearheading it buh it's about You and I,our future ,the future of our children and that of our generations.

This political revolution is not about *how far* (probability of achieving it) buh it's about *how well* (how it's going and how it will end),so I urge all Nigerians to understand that they ain't doing Peter Obi any favor or an Igbo man any favor or Peter Obi supporters any favor buh they are only reshaping their future and that of their generations for good,so that they can live like normal human beings and not like an animals via
Nigeria situation is like a dog,chained at a place, the owner dictate everything for the dog and everything that happens to the dog,sorry buh that's the situation of Nigeria or if you doubt me,travel outside and see how people live their lives,then compare to Nigerian situation then you would have greater pity on Nigerian masses..

Please,ask yourself these questions::
When Nigerians especially the youths are pushing for a better life,what would posterity remembered me for,would I smile and tell the story of been part of those that emancipated and liberated Nigerians or would I live in regret of belief that I was part of those that attacked,fought and trying to truncate the new Nigeria out of my selfishness or hatred..

Secondly,ask yourself why every sane Nigerians are pushing for these new Nigeria irrespective of ethnicity and religious differences while the same political elites that have destroyed Nigeria are attacking and fighting back,using some of those same people that they've impoverished and subjugated for a very long time..

Thirdly,ask yourself why every regions and tribes are genuinely pushing for these new positive change and if you're a mentalist or spiritually inclined,ask yourself why everything from PDP to APC are falling apart while Peter Obi is gaining momentum everyday.

Nigerians,Africa is waiting for you people to lead the way to a greater continent because in a near future,the first will be the last while the last will be the first via those Europeans and Americans will find solace in Africa and their influx in Africa will be more than Africans influx in their lands since World begun...

Listen,you may hate Peter Obi or hate his tribe buh don't deny the fact that you can never fight and win an idea,whose time has come except you get crush on the way and if God chooses him to lead the way for a greater Nigeria,African at large at this particular time,you as a mere mortal wouldn't stand on God's way or you end your life miserably...

Finally,Peter Obi signifies an element of hope and that hope is faith therein which translate to a better living,so don't miss the chances of writing your name in the book of those that liberated Nigerian and Africa at large because a political freedom is the beacon of a better life....

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!....
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by ChelseaDr(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zee0007:
My own younger brother of 5yrs that even trekked with me on the rally ground is sleeping here tired.

Don't worry my dear, in the spirit of the Obedient tsunami, just drop the account number here and I will credit you with 2k for your brother, he deserves a chilled obedient yoghurt.

Other Obedient family members can lend their own support, no matter how small.

Cheers
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by Zee0007: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
ChelseaDr:

Don't worry my dear, in the spirit of the Obedient tsunami, just drop the account number here and I will credit you with 2k for your brother, he deserves a chilled obedient yoghurt.

Other Obedient family members can lend their own support, no matter how small.

Cheers

Thank you so much.
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by ChelseaDr(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zee0007:

Thank you so much. This is the acct. 08..12..4..7.6..2..7...3 ACCESS BANK.

Promise delivered
Cheers
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by Zee0007: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
ChelseaDr:

Promise delivered
Cheers

Thank you so much, sir. I will get him the Hollandia. May your pocket never fun dry. Obidient is sure!
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by Boyooosa(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
I envisaged this
Congrats to the young lad
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by Boyooosa(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
I envisaged this
Congrats to the young chap
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by wpadmin: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
4teenblaq:

I don't know what you are saying but

If this thread was made of Tinubu, it would've made front-page with no comment..

APC Media patronises Nairaland every election. They did it in 2015 and it worked for them.
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by Prinxzona10: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
kcbaba007:
We'll said, can I rebroadcast this intelligent submission?

Go ahead
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by Munzy14(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zee0007:

grin grin
Destiny differs
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by Hapuruchukwu(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
I hope it [b]continues[b] after the applauds from media.
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by Difrent: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Justiceleague1:

It always beats my imagination how you people find it easy to insult others. Someone asking for a thread to be taken to FP and according to you and your way of thinking,that's tribalism!? And you end up referring to them as "Rabid dogs!!"

If them no punish me you fit do am now.
You people are averse to truth.
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by harmony75: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
Congratulations my lOve � many parents now will bring their children out for next rally � ✌️
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by NNTR: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Justiceleague1:
It always beats my imagination how you people find it easy to insult others.

Someone asking for a thread to be taken to FP and according to you and your way of thinking,that's tribalism!?
And you end up referring to them as "Rabid dogs!!"
Everyone has the choice to type caustic comments, but, our chap here has developed an increasingly habitually liking to overdo the insults, but then using insults, instead of argument or rebuttal, often is a sign of a small mind.

Difrent:
If them no punish me you fit do am now.
Be careful what the punished you wish for, lest it come true and you receive or get it, as you never know if seun lalasticlala mynd44 are listening and/or reading

Difrent:
You people are averse to truth.
What truth?
Would the truth have anything to do with Amuda Ogunlere aka Hameed Sangodele perhaps?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by mipeesoft(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Since the BAThugs family like to copy from we the obedients,
I can't wait to see their version of video like this
MayorOfDelta:
A Nigerian has requested for the attention of the kid found in one of the labour party rally organised by peter obi's supporters.

He asking for information regarding the whereabout of the kid and he is ready to award him scholarship up to tertiary level..

If you have any information regarding the kid do well to contact the number in the pix.

GOD BLESS PETER OBI
GOD BLESS NIGERIA YOUTH
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQqAP5H07Bk
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by Jeffy1206(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zee0007:

a random person just picked him up and that's it... His jubilation was contagious cheesy if you ask me I'll say na God sends that man to pick him up. Just grace.
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by jamesversion: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
general111:
South south in the bucket.
South east in the bucket.
Middle belt in the bucket.
South west in the bucket..
God bless obi

You just dey write bucket upandan. Be like you be Bucketman. grin
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by Difrent: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
NNTR:
Everyone has the choice to type caustic comments, but, our chap here has developed an increasingly habitually liking to overdo the insults, but then using insults, instead of argument or rebuttal, often is a sign of a small mind.

Be careful what the punished you wish for, lest it come true and you receive or get it, as you never know if seun lalasticlala mynd44 are listening and/or reading

What truth?
Would the truth have anything to do with Amuda Ogunlere aka Hameed Sangodele perhaps?

What insult can be greater than attributing another name to someone else and feeling stupidly entitled about it.....it's Okay for you to call Tinubu a name he doesn't bear but it's not okay to point out your error to you .....you prefer progressing in error to being corrected..... that's your cup of tea
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by luluosas(m): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2022
By the grace, also contributed my little penny to the family. Glory be to God
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by StoneLucifer: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2022
Sergio103:
cool

Identify with light that your lustre will blaze.

If Obi doesn't win the 2023 election, know that the happiness building in the hearts of many Nigerians will varnish.

Obi 2023

Very powerful statement..Nice one!
Re: Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi by NNTR: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
NNTR:
This is a two horse race, ojaare, lets not deceive ourselves jor, meaning, if push turns to shove, and it comes to, chose between the devil and the deep blue sea, meaning, chose between Jagaban and 'Wọ́ntiku' aka Atiku, I'll settle and of course, go for Jagaban, albeit, I am Sowore for life.

The fact, truth and reality here is, every nation gets the government and leader(s) they deserve. Except 2 Chronicles 7:14, comes into play, Naiyja is no exception to that maxim. I'll keep saying, as we lay our bed, we lie in it.

If its true that current Senator and the former governor of Borno state Kashim Shettima has been selected to run with him as his Vice President, then he has chosen a formidable loyalist wisely.

Difrent:
What insult can be greater than attributing another name to someone else and feeling stupidly entitled about it.....it's Okay for you to call Tinubu a name he doesn't bear but it's not okay to point out your error to you .....you prefer progressing in error to being corrected..... that's your cup of tea
Its OK, to say it as it is, meaning call a spade a spade, and not a spade a fork.

I'll tell you what is not OK. Raining insults is only not OK, it actually, is immature to resort to raining insults because hidden truth is being revealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti / Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures / Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.