Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Warmest Picture From Obidatti Rallies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Warmest Picture From Obidatti Rallies (2082 Views)

Wike Removes Celestine Omehia's Picture From Government House (Video) / The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations / Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Warmest Picture From Obidatti Rallies by Benblaq(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
This is touching

23 Likes

Re: The Warmest Picture From Obidatti Rallies by Entprys(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Benblaq:
This is touching
You are scornful about the guy.
Why this contemptuous ?
Obidient my shit
Re: The Warmest Picture From Obidatti Rallies by zeuss: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
Entprys:

Why this contemptious?
Obidient my shit

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Warmest Picture From Obidatti Rallies by Magnoliaa(f): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
Entprys:
Why this contemptuous ?
Obidient my shit

Jo, is everything okay at home?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Warmest Picture From Obidatti Rallies by Entprys(m): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Jo, is everything okay at home?
I suggest nearest hospital before dey lock gate madam.

2 Likes

Re: The Warmest Picture From Obidatti Rallies by JJfrank22(m): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
I feel for this people always

Unfortunately the government has made things worst for all well meaning Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: The Warmest Picture From Obidatti Rallies by Magnoliaa(f): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Entprys:
I suggest nearest hospital before dey lock gate madam.

Mo so, na. O o wa alright upstairs. Olorun a wo e san. Oso, aje ati awon anjonu to n damu e, pelu gbogbo aisedede ara to ni, olorun a ba e mu won kuro, loruko Jesus smiley.

3 Likes

Re: The Warmest Picture From Obidatti Rallies by BurgundyBlue: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
This is so touching.... e go better sha...

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....

2 Likes

Re: The Warmest Picture From Obidatti Rallies by Justkatty(f): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Benblaq where you from see this man

He truly wants a better Nigeria
God bless him.

1 Like

Re: The Warmest Picture From Obidatti Rallies by N3TRAL: 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
I gave a disabled man 1000 naira notes last night without seeking any favour from him.

This is the height of ableism.

Labour Party should be ashamed of making a man without legs walk for peanuts as alms.
Re: The Warmest Picture From Obidatti Rallies by Brainmytool: 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
It is called REAWAKENING. You don't need to know book to get sense.

My fellow brothers, get small sense and vote Obi. I say small just small.
Re: The Warmest Picture From Obidatti Rallies by NothingDoMe: 2:28am On Oct 02, 2022
N3TRAL:
I gave a disabled man 1000 naira notes last night without seeking any favour from him.

Labour Party should be ashamed of making a man without legs walk for peanuts as alms.
He probably wanted to do it. He probably wants a better country.

Note I used the word probably because I wasn't there. Neither were you. Yet you've executed a bathroom judgement about events that transpired in your absence.

2 Likes

Re: The Warmest Picture From Obidatti Rallies by Antyislam: 4:09am On Oct 02, 2022
Only fools will vote APC again
Re: The Warmest Picture From Obidatti Rallies by Tenses: 6:56am On Oct 02, 2022
N3TRAL:

Foolisshness will never depart you and yours!!!

Does he look like someone that was cajoled to partake in the rally He did it in his own volition rooted in the deep and sincere desire for a better country.

1 Like

Re: The Warmest Picture From Obidatti Rallies by ecolime(m): 7:00am On Oct 02, 2022
JJfrank22:
I feel for this people always

Unfortunately the government has made things worst for all well meaning Nigerians
A new government is on its way. They will be well taken care of.
Re: The Warmest Picture From Obidatti Rallies by ezegold4we: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2022
The only people that is expected to vote for Tinubu or Atiku in 2023 president election are Those party delegates they paid millions of Naira during their party convention, corrupt politicians, agberos, touts, criminal's, religious and ethnic bigots, terrorist, bandit's, and enemies of Nigeria,
Pls check, if you are among the categories listed above, if not, it means you are Wise, intelligent, Smart, responsible, educated, reasonable, matured, sensitive, futuristic, visionary,and a patriotic nigerian, it means Obi-Datti is your candidate.
Re: The Warmest Picture From Obidatti Rallies by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Justkatty:
Benblaq where you from see this man

He truly wants a better Nigeria
God bless him.

How much would it be really?

(1) (Reply)

*10 Reasons Otunba Segun Adewale (Aero) Will Beat Dr. (Mrs) Idiat Adebule Silly* / Organized Meeting Of Fulani And Igbo People In Kaduna(photos) / Northerners React To Sarki Claim That No One Is Voting Asiwaju.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.