Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March (13917 Views)

Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs / Notorious Terrorist,Turji & His Members Show Off Their Sophisticated weapon (VID / See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by mcmurphy132(m): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2022
He shock obi supporter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by Maccar02: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2022
Those our d real voter's, Still rate them above those noise maker we saw online yesterday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by Mandate2023: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2022
2023 loading we are waiting for the rightful and Obidient candidate
Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by Realmi: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2022
Nice
Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by Godoverevery: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2022
Real voters not youth doing rallies to catch cruise without pvc.

Doing jamboree rallies over nothing......youths that everything is cruise and vibes to them

They wan trend....lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by heniford2: 7:30am On Oct 02, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Not all those Obi rodents on twitter who have no pVc. Haha
next march will be with PVC the obidient people
Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by OMYKROIN: 7:30am On Oct 02, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Compare and contrast!

Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by emerged01(m): 7:35am On Oct 02, 2022
50 people with PVC is better than 1 million people without PVC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by Cantonese: 7:37am On Oct 02, 2022
Pakute:
See as agberos caused heart attack in the camp of Obituaries without making noise. Lol

Olodo.

Ignorance will not kill most of you emi lo kan followers.

Can you reason a bit now? How many members make up RTEAN and NURTW together? Can you compare that to the population of other Nigerians who are not agberos? We have over 225 million Nigerians made up of adults, youths and children. A few thousand of that population make up those agbero unions. You think in your small mind that they only will cast their votes on the day?

Abeg tire for yourself. How can you come out of the hole emi lo kan has put put you into?

1 Like

Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:39am On Oct 02, 2022
Kingxchange44:
Nairaland mods have learnt a bad thing grin, they give agbadorians and mikano boys something to celebrate between 6am to 8:30am then the rest of the day is neck pressing from Obi's camp grin grin Make agbadorians and mik ;Dano boys laff small grin
Obi no go win one state Nwanne grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by Cantonese: 7:39am On Oct 02, 2022
HomoSapiien:

You gan gan, do you have a pvc?
Will you agberos allow you cast your own vote? See your mouth there. We can conveniently call you a Nairaland rodent.
Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Cantonese:

Olodo.

Ignorance will not kill most of you emi lo kan followers.

Can you reason a bit now? How many members make up RTEAN and NURTW together? Can you compare that to the population of other Nigerians who are not agberos? We have over 225 million Nigerians made up of adults, youths and children. A few thousand of that population make up those agbero unions. You think in your small mind that they only will cast their votes on the day?

Abeg tire for yourself. How can you come out of the hole emi lo kan has put put you into?
Try get small shame Nwanne

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2022
Cantonese:

You gan gan, do you have a pvc?
Will you agberos allow you cast your own vote? See your mouth there. We can conveniently call you a Nairaland rodent.
majority of Obidients noise maker don't have PVC

My neighbours all joined the rally in Lagos with their friends and they don't have PVC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by Epurogonogono(m): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2022
According to Tinunbu supporters, they are the only ones that have PVCs. They're still in the denial stage of grief. I hope it doesn't become too much for them when they have to accept reality after next year's election.
Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by broadman20: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2022
Dialpad:
That's what we are talking about, you do not have PVC but you are online arguing over a candidate you cannot vote for.

Candidate with the highest number of votes will be declared winner.

I hope you won't shout rigging when the results are being announced.

Please for clarity sake, can you show us your PVC, let's see if you are different from those people you are talking about?

Just your PVC abeg make we see.
Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by ridbell01(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2022
BadRadio:
Riff raffs and rag tags
� � � � � � that have pvc.. they don't burnt their and not calling Nigeria zoo
Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by Dialpad: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2022
That question should NOT be addressed to me. I have limitless choices and options.

You should ask those who are 'stuck' there without options.

Goodluck to you.

broadman20:

Please for clarity sake, can you show us your PVC, let's see if you are different from those people you are talking about?

Just your PVC abeg make we see.
Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by broadman20: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2022
Dialpad:
That question should NOT be addressed to me. I have limitless choices and options.

You should look for those who are 'stuck' there without options.

Goodluck to you.

So you see why your accusations may be based on assumption?

I just wanted to prove to you that when you see a gathering of youths in a country of over 80 million voters of which over 50 percent are young people, it is very wrong to make such comments.

The young people were not voting before because they don't seems to believe and trust those candidates presented by political parties.

You should be very happy that the narratives are rapidly changing.
Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by abuhusna1: 8:04am On Oct 02, 2022
This should have been the rally of obidiebts people. We all know 80% if thr obediently don't have voters card but only twitter log in details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by Kingxchange44: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi no go win one state Nwanne grin

Put call make we bet am
Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by Sonyboom765: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2022
broadman20:
They are showing how they will pay Tinubu back with his boyboy governor who is chasing them out of Lagos parks.

Election na pay back time.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by Deblow: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:
Very funny grin

Do they actually use the PVCs? The answer is NO! This set of people don't vote, their 'job' is to cause mayhems on election day, kill and maim key opposition members to their paymasters and scare innocent voters preventing them from voting where they perceive as opposition's strong bases....

1 Like

Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 02, 2022
ridbell01:
� � � � � � that have pvc.. they don't burnt their and not calling Nigeria zoo
bunch of decorated illiterates

1 Like

Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 02, 2022
I don't know if you have a radio or read a newspaper to know the trend. Maybe I do should a recap of last week's news. A fight broke out between NURTW and RTEAN last week. The governor of Lagos state ban RTEAN. So, indirectly they showing their PVC to vote out anyone who stand against them.

Dialpad:
That's what we are talking about, you do not have PVC but you are online arguing over a candidate you cannot vote for.

Candidate with the highest number of votes will be declared winner.

I hope you won't shout rigging when the results are being announced.

Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by Dottormentor: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2022
I challenge obidatti to show their PVC in the next 10 million match, awon olofo.
Show your PVC before I can take you serious. Social media president.
Zydote:

https://twitter.com/SulaiOdus/status/1576238029005500416?t=FeCsIhow23VdaK57p7sPXA&s=19
Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by Allisgud: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2022
Some even carry I d card, obidient lest be ready with our pvc in the next rally,make show them we are fully loaded grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by Kingzeez10: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2022
BadRadio:
Riff raffs and rag tags

Bunch of decorated illiterates

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by Bjteensdes24: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2022
Shellsploit:
See the man on red beret, na bic biro he hold as PVC!
Sanwolu go soon deal with una wotowoto grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahahhahaha bro you sure say you never take weed when you made that comment you mean he held biro biro like biro shocked grin
Re: Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March by seunmsg(m): 8:41am On Oct 02, 2022
broadman20:
They are showing how they will pay Tinubu back with his boyboy governor who is chasing them out of Lagos parks.

Election na pay back time.

Efele is the chairman of RTEAN in Ogun state. We call him “Efele Ijebu”. He’s loyal 100% to Dapo Abiodun and Tinubu. I just feel like correcting your naivety.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC / Reps To FG: Release N3bn For Local Production Of Firearms / Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.