Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) (42915 Views)

Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) / Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers / PDP Disqualifies Two Presidential Aspirants, ₦40 Million Form Fee Forfeited Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by beejay85: 9:28am On Oct 02, 2022
Belluski:

Naaa... thats not the point bro, you are not getting it......it is the most sensitive time to show your supporters and Nigerians at large you are capable of leading dem ... when dey need his presence, that’s when he is going to rest... is dat d kind of leader u want ?
If it wasn’t an emergency(sick), but a scheduled recess.. he would have done it before d commencement of the campaign. Stop fooling yourself
The campaign season is very long!! If not well managed the candidate will suffer burnout at a point- mind you, they will tour 36 States and campaigns commenced 4days ago...so its you who shouldnt place unreealistic expectations
On your candidate of choice
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by Penisman: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2022
Arysexy:
Dr Oche otorkpa you are wrong Thief-nibu was wide awake. Na unfortunate ppl Photoshop am to look like he was dozing

See the real picture here grin

This is what Asari Dokubo calls Oshawerewerh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

But he was the answer in 2019? Bloody hypocrite. An ibo man will never rule Nigeria. Take it from me

None of these people is a messiah. But one person must win. In 2019, Atiku was better so I supported him this time, Obi is better than them all, that is why I am supporting him.
Saying an Ibo man can never rule this country only shows how much you need to grow. Mature people have out grown this stage.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by Juanmike(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2022
Arysexy:
Dr Oche otorkpa you are wrong Thief-nibu was wide awake. Na unfortunate ppl Photoshop am to look like he was dozing

See the real picture here grin
grin

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by DrAkpamudehe: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2022
Lawrencebo0060:

None of these people is a messiah. But one person must win. In 2019, Atiku was better so I supported him this time, Obi is better than them all, that is why I am supporting him.
Saying an Ibo man can never rule this country only shows how much you need to grow. Mature people have out grown this stage.

Dundy, your vote will be wasted , an ibo man can not rule Nigeria in 2023. Pls u zombidiiots should stop fooling yourselves by constituting nuisance all over the country in the name of rallies
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by faceland: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
undecided
haslaw:

Having grand children is a blessing and you cannot use it to insult a person.

Pandora Hoebi on the other is a man well over 60years but his kids are too irresponsible to get married and have children.

You are slow upstairs. Who is insulting him? I advised him to find peace with his family or act his age instead of "mis-yanning", sleeping carelessly in public and pooping on himself while hustling for Aso Rock position.

I don't care about Peter Obi because I am a realist and know he would crush the spirit of those same youths that were crying EndSARS when all this is over.
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by Jostoman: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
ChukwuObe:

What is the difference between Obidients, Ipobians and Atikulated? Are they not the same PDP family with PDP blood in them? So why wont you like them both? If they both fail when they were together, they will fail again for good this time and you will cry like never before
sorry you hear �
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Dundy, your vote will be wasted , an ibo man can not rule Nigeria in 2023. Pls u zombidiiots should stop fooling yourselves by constituting nuisance all over the country in the name of rallies

Ok
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Ok sir. I thought you are close to sense.
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by Shikini: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
Aswear
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by Igbojew: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
onez:
Upper cut from Dubai gang. Agbados will never respond. They will transfer this aggression to OBIdients. Agbados are just coward.
I thought I was the only one that observe that.Tinubu urchins who are Yoruba Muslims always afraid of their Fulani masters in every thing.............I am that Igbojew
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by femicyrus(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
onez:
Upper cut from Dubai gang. Agbados will never respond. They will transfer this aggression to OBIdients. Agbados are just coward.
I'll vote for a sleeping president with competent and intelligent cabinet than an awake kleptomaniac or a Pandora pass in psychology
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by haslaw(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
faceland:
undecided

You are slow upstairs. Who is insulting him? I advised him to find peace with his family or act his age instead of "mis-yanning", sleeping carelessly in public and pooping on himself while hustling for Aso Rock position.

I don't care about Peter Obi because I am a realist and know he would crush the spirit of those same youths that were crying EndSARS when all this is over.

Typical IPOB CANNIBALS and hypocrisy by half.

You think say you wise abi... You think you are being smart by claiming not to care about Peter Obi while attacking Tinubu.
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by faceland: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
haslaw:

Typical IPOB CANNIBALS and hypocrisy by half.

You think say you wise abi... You think you are being smart by claiming not to care about Peter Obi while attacking Tinubu.

Look at low life. You have internet and all the knowledge of the world at your fingers tips and it's tribalism you are specializing in? What a shame.
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by haslaw(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
faceland:

Look at low life. You have internet and all the knowledge of the world at your fingers tips and it's tribalism you are specializing in? What a shame.

There is no point arguing with an IPOB CANNIBAL
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by faceland: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
haslaw:

There is no point arguing with an IPOB CANNIBAL

Did I lie? Do you have a quality life?

You are an ONLINE tribalist (using technology to spread primitive tribalism). How low can a primate stoop?

Don't use your tribalist ruler to measure me. Our moral metric are different. I reject Tinubu not because he is Yoruba but because he is unfit to rule a complex county like Nigeria.
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by ComradeHquarTer: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
onez:

Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by haslaw(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
faceland:

Did I lie? Do you have a quality life?

You are an ONLINE tribalist (using technology to spread primitive tribalism). How low can a primate stoop?

Don't use your tribalist ruler to measure me. Our moral metric are different. I reject Tinubu not because he is Yoruba but because he is unfit to rule a complex county like Nigeria.

IPOB CANNIBALS always think they are smarter than everyone but in reality they are the DUMBEST.

You reject Tinubu but want Pandora Hoebi. Is that not the hight of hypocrisy?

Peter Pandora who robbed Anambra state blind that Willy Obiano was screaming all over the place at the level of theifery that Peter Obi commited.

Peter Pandora stole public funds in millions of dollars and invested in his family business in the alcoholic industry.

Peter Pandora stole N250 million in three Suitcases in a scandalous fashion that rocked the country. Yet IPOB CANNIBALS are still supporting such a rouge.

Peter Pandora is an EVIL MURDERER with the blood of the innocent all over his hands. Pandora Hoebi murdered over 300 innocent souls and dumped their dead bodies into Ezu River. Only a stone cold killer could ever support such a monster.

Peter Pandora is a BIGOT and a TRIBALIST who doesn't believe in one Nigeria. EVIL Pandora Hoebi was persecuting and deporting northerners out of Anambra while he governor. Those he couldn't deport, he used the instruments of government to frustrate and destroyed their businesses.

Peter Pandora, a man well over 60 years is an old man yet IPOB CANNIBALS with their DEMENTED brain are claiming he is for the youths.

Peter Pandora destroyed the economy of Anambra leading to the strike of medical doctors, lectures and teachers, yet BRAIN DEAD IPOB CARNNIBALS expect Nigerians to vote him.

YUU are a St00peed, f00leesh, DEMENTED&BRAIN DEAD IPOB CANNIBAL.

There are other presidential candidates who are PhD holders, who are far younger than Pandora Hoebi, but you would not support them just because the are not from your ethnic region. Doesn't that make you a St00peed BIGOT?

Stay away from politics as it is too much for YHUR DEAD BRAIN. Maybe YUU should stick to EATING YHUR relatives as YUU have been doing.
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by haslaw(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lawrencebo0060:

In what way is Obi better than Atiku.

Stop recieving yourself. It is clear to sane minds that the only reason you are supporting Peter Obi is because you are IGBO.

Only BIGOTRY can make anyone to support Peter Obi. Peter Obi is one of the worst politicians Nigeria has ever produced. The man tells lies even more than the devil.
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by faceland: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
haslaw:

IPOB CANNIBALS always think they are smarter than everyone but in reality they are the DUMBEST.

You reject Tinubu but want Pandora Hoebi. Is that not the hight of hypocrisy?

Peter Pandora who robbed Anambra state blind that Willy Obiano was screaming all over the place at the level of theifery that Peter Obi commited.

Peter Pandora stole public funds in millions of dollars and invested in his family business in the alcoholic industry.

Peter Pandora stole N250 million in three Suitcases in a scandalous fashion that rocked the country. Yet IPOB CANNIBALS are still supporting such a rouge.

Peter Pandora is an EVIL MURDERER with the blood of the innocent all over his hands. Pandora Hoebi murdered over 300 innocent souls and dumped their dead bodies into Ezu River. Only a stone cold killer could ever support such a monster.

Peter Pandora is a BIGOT and a TRIBALIST who doesn't believe in one Nigeria. EVIL Pandora Hoebi was persecuting and deporting northerners out of Anambra while he governor. Those he couldn't deport, he used the instruments of government to frustrate and destroyed their businesses.

Peter Pandora, a man well over 60 years is an old man yet IPOB CANNIBALS with their DEMENTED brain are claiming he is for the youths.

Peter Pandora destroyed the economy of Anambra leading to the strike of medical doctors, lectures and teachers, yet BRAIN DEAD IPOB CARNNIBALS expect Nigerians to vote him.

YUU are a St00peed, f00leesh, DEMENTED&BRAIN DEAD IPOB CANNIBAL.

There are other presidential candidates who are PhD holders, who are far younger than Pandora Hoebi, but you would not support them just because the are not from your ethnic region. Doesn't that make you a St00peed BIGOT?

Stay away from politics as it is too much for YHUR DEAD BRAIN. Maybe YUU should stick to EATING YHUR relatives as YUU have been doing.

Oh boy who is going to read this eassy? shocked

I know it's just bullshit you wrote (based on your previous post). No time, sorry.
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by haslaw(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Igbojew:
I thought I was the only one that observe that.Tinubu urchins who are Yoruba Muslims always afraid of their Fulani masters in every thing.............I am that Igbojew

1) YUU are a LIAR. There are no Jews in IIGBOLAND as DNA tests had shown that Jews have absolutely no link with IGBOS

2) You have extreme low self esteem to be claiming what you are not.
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by haslaw(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
faceland:

I gave you facts something YUUU IPOB CARNNIBALS know nothing about.
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by haslaw(m): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
faceland:

I know it's just bullshit you wrote (based on your previous post). No time, sorry.

How do you wake up and sleep knowing that the person you are supporting is a murderous killer who murdered over 300 innocent people and dumped their dead bodies into Ezu river.
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by faceland: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
haslaw:

How do you wake up and sleep knowing that the person you are supporting is a murderous killer who murdered over 300 innocent people and dumped their dead bodies into Ezu river.

Please hug transformer. I don't know who your tribalist mind think am supporting. You are mental.
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by haslaw(m): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
faceland:

Please hug transformer. I don't know who your tribalist mind think am supporting. You are mental.

You now see why IIGBOS are not fit for presidency..

I am here advocating for justice for your kinsmen MURDERED by another of your kinsman and the only thing you can think of is hugging transformers.
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by faceland: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
haslaw:

You now see why IIGBOS are not fit for presidency..

I am here advocating for justice for your kinsmen MURDERED by another of your kinsman and the only thing you can think of is hugging transformers.

Is it your mother that made me Igbo?
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by TheDictatorNd: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Three candidate Atiku, Tinubu and that pdp runaway the three corrupt musketeers
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by haslaw(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
faceland:

Is it your mother that made me Igbo?

IPOB CANNIBALS have been denying their own tribes of recent all because of politics.

Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2022
haslaw:

Stop recieving yourself. It is clear to sane minds that the only reason you are supporting Peter Obi is because you are IGBO.

Only BIGOTRY can make anyone to support Peter Obi. Peter Obi is one of the worst politicians Nigeria has ever produced. The man tells lies even more than the devil.

I am not Ibo....it would surprise you to know that am from middle belt. This is not Ibo agenda. It is the agenda of Nigerians with brain
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2022
haslaw:

Forget this kind of immature politics that has kept us where we are.
Re: A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) by HRMK: 8:21am On Oct 03, 2022
HEAR THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR,WHATEVER THAT MEANS PROMOTING A CONSISTENTLY INCONSISTENT CANDIDATE OF HIS!A MAN THAT RUNS FROM ONE PARY TO THE OTHER FOR HIS SELFISH REASONS!IF OBASANJO WHO WAS HIS PRINCIPAL FOR 8YRS COULDNT TRUST HIM,ONLY A BIG FOOL WOULD!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AbdulHakeem: Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari In May, Sacked By Tinubu In June / Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) / Paternity Case: Sanwo-olu Invokes Immunity Clause To Evade DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.