Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Sold - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sold (300 Views)

What Third-Party Candidate Peter Obi Would Mean For Nigeria - Yahoonews / After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari / Tom Hanks: Peter Obi Would Have One Way Presidential Ticket If He Was American. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by Babysho(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sold

3 Likes

Re: Sold by Massiveglory: 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
They should not show emilokan that lagos photo o. They should hide it from him until he recovers. That pics fit send person to comatose.

3 Likes

Re: Sold by Babysho(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
Massiveglory:
They should not show emilokan that lagos photo o. They should hide it from him until he recovers. That pics fit send person to comatose.

cheesy grin I wonder how they think. Years and years of his party pushing us to the wall and we won’t fight back? Not our generation!

4 Likes

Re: Sold by BurgundyBlue: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
it's getting interesting....

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Eniye Khaki Congratulates Government Tompolo On His Multi-million Contract. / Atiku Pledges To Complete Mambilla Hydro Power Project / When They Ask What Obi Did In Anambra,show Them This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.