Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? (978 Views)

Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) / How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area / Dream About Being Chased By Masquerade Or Flogged By Masquerade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
I don't know the right section to create this tread.

imagine during christmas times people will like to buy it alive but can't to kill it my question is
Please have ever been chased by turkey before?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? by Cypress042(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Those animals are heartless cultist

I prefer dogs to them.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
Cypress042:
Those animal are heartless cultist

I prefer dogs to them.
No be lie bro, imaging me seeing it alive near my compound i won't go out
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? by Smazlexander: 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
Has a kid i was attacked by a mother hen once since then i fear those flightless terrorist/rapist
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? by blaquebelle: 12:16am On Oct 02, 2022
I've been chased by peacocks. That experience was traumatising.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? by FaceTanke: 12:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2022
Smazlexander:
Has a kid i was attacked by a mother hen once since then i fear those flightless terrorist/rapist
my uncle feed turkey but him no dey run
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 02, 2022
blaquebelle:
I've been chased by peacocks. That experience was traumatising.
I remember those days but now i can't run if i see it
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2022
FaceTanke:
Yes
How do you feel when you see that animal
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? by FaceTanke: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
How do you feel when you see that animal

I have outgrown the fear tho

Now na me dey chase them grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2022
FaceTanke:

I have outgrown the fear tho
Now na me dey chase them grin
You no de fear that wing
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? by FaceTanke: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
You no de fear that wing

Not anymore

They can't fly

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2022
FaceTanke:

Not anymore
They can't fly
Once i see colour turned to black and red i don japa
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? by Smazlexander: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
2saviourfriday9:
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? by ayeesha: 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Was chased as a child and uptill today, I'll cross the road to the other side if I see anyone coming towards me. No matter how small embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
ayeesha:
Was chased as a child and uptill today, I'll cross the road to the other side if I see anyone coming towards me. No matter how small embarassed
hmm, what if it appear in your front
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
I don't know the right section to create this tread.

imagine during christmas times people will like to buy it alive but can't to kill it my question is
Please have ever been chased by turkey before?
Nlfmod :
help me push it to right section
and front page i want learn something
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? by ayeesha: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
hmm, what if it appear in your front

Hmmm... It cannot just appear like that cos I would have seen it long before it does. That's how scared I am of those birds!
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2022
ayeesha:

Hmmm... It cannot just appear like that cos I would have seen it long before it does. That's how scared I am of those birds!
Really

(1) (Reply)

My Special Steamed Chicken Recipe (pics And Video) / A'm Still Confused! / Fast Food Joints: Battle Against Cockroaches And Dangerous Flies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.