Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. (3846 Views)

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by yemite100: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Good evening Nairalanders
There is this particular woman that we both live together in the same house, she is a single mother of three kids (males), this woman has been very close to me and I tried to assist her with the little I have and I have been supporting her and her kids financially. She has been making life unbearable for me due to her attitude, she is not my wife, we are not dating and she want to take responsibility of everything.whenever I buy foodstuffs at home within the twinkle of an eyes everything will disappear and I wouldn't want to say anything or scold her.
I work one day on and one day off in an hotel, this woman works In a nursery School and the money is not enough for her upkeep.
I decided to help this woman get a job where I work, I got a kitchen job for her so that she can take care of her kids, unknown to me that this woman has been stealing foods from the kitchen and most times she will ask customers for money and always ready to keep the change for herself, it was one of the kitchen women that reported her case the the MD and she was caught red handed, I was expecting the manger to sack her alone but to my greatest surprise the MD ask me to leave because I stood as guarantor for her, I pleaded to him to but insisted I had to leave because when the woman was interrogated she told him she has been bringing the food to my house which I know nothing about.
Last week,her kids spoilt my television set and I had to abandon it at the radionic workshop pending when I will get money to fix it
I feel so bad right now because this woman has just done more harm to my life, my good heart has finish me
This is a sad monent of my life and I don't know when it will take me to get another job in this hard time.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Lucrativress(f): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
yemite100:
There is this particular woman that we both live together in the same house, she is a single mother of three kids (males), this woman has been very
Last week,her kids spoilt my television set and I had to abandon it at the radionic workshop pending when I will get money to fix it
I feel so bad right now because this woman has just done more harm to my life, my good heart has finish me
This is a sad monent of my life and I don't know when it will take me to get another job in this hard time.
You see this guarantor thing
I don't use it to joke
I put sentiments aside and use my brain before guaranteeing someone else.
You did wrong by being really sentimental,ignoring things,not facing her actual personality.
Your bad.
All you do right now is to cut all ties with her abruptly,no need to drag matters.
Stop the communication but don't be enemies,just strictly cut it off.
And never ever sign guarantor form for people you're not practically sure of.

A friend wanted me using my business for a guarantee favour,like helllooo,my 6th sense told me, don't you dare, as much as I have a good heart, I endeavour to take my brain with me everywhere I go like MTN to avoid stories that touch.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by PoliteActivist: 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sorry o. So many sad stories these days.. You sure it is your good heart that finished you and not your dick?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Lucrativress(f): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
yemite100:
There is this particular woman that we both live together in the same house, she is a single mother of three kids (males), this woman has been very close to me and I tried to assist her with the little I have and I have been supporting her and her kids financially. She has been making life unbearable for me due to her attitude, she is not my wife, we are not dating and she want to take responsibility of everything.whenever I buy foodstuffs at home within the twinkle of an eyes everything will disappear and I wouldn't want to say anything or scold her.

I feel super irritated when someone take my things without my permission,like yuck! It irritates the hell out of me and I don't take it for granted.
When you noticed she stole your things,that needed immediate reprimanding,then you put her on a watch list,will she do it again?
She handled your Kitchen and she did that,so what was the probability she wouldn't do that in another Kitchen,a bigger one for that matter?
You weren't thinking sorry to say.
Just take heart, you've learnt from your own experience,you can't beat yourself forever over it.
You've lost your Job,cut ties with her and start finding other options,shikena.
Life is a lesson, you've just learnt from yourself.
It's part of life,Pele.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Lastpharoah33: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
A typical NL weekend BS,

And if this in anyway happens to be real, I can only but shudder at this generation of men.

5 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
I wonder of seun pays for fake stories like this for engagements or just some jobless, bored, dumb person decided to fabricate this BS.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Why u omit the part where u dey bone her?

Na wetin cause ur problem be dat nah.
U dey chop free kpekus, u no know sey dj consequence go carry speaker come...

Run now if u still get strength...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by culf: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
hardluck bro. you'll still get good, better offer. start dropping CVs immediately, soonest you'll be engaged again and please take things easy.
Always know that no good deed will ever go unrewarded
Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by yemi2plus(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
In straightforward terms, what EXACTLY is your relationship with this woman?

Let's start from there!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by sisisioge: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
But you have a door separating you and the woman nau since she's a neighborand you dont share a room, close your door.

But she got you sacked, a good excuse to stop talking to her, stop talking to her.

But you aren't dating her and not under any obligation to assist her, stop assisting her.

People are most of the time unbelievable! How did a grown azzz man like you become unable to draw a line between you and your neighbor? Abeg shift jare.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by blaquebelle: 12:14am On Oct 02, 2022
Olasyke:
I wonder of seun pays for fake stories like this for engagements or just some jobless, bored, dumb person decided to fabricate this BS.

Sorry I just need to ask. Why do people always claim every thread is a fake story. What is the criteria for identifying a real story then? I mean, there are over 200 million Nigerians. I strongly believe that anything and everything is possible in this country so I don't understand why you people are quick to judge stories as 'fake'. Or just because you've not experienced or seen that similar situation, could that be why? Come to think of it, nobody gets paid for posting here so I wonder what one has to gain from allegedly posting a fake story.

17 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by seanwilliam(m): 5:16am On Oct 02, 2022
may God provide another job for you so that you can finish what you started . Be your neighbor’s keeper

3 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Karleb(m): 5:33am On Oct 02, 2022
Craze no dey your head.

You are what they call a simp and you shall continue to pay for the sins you never committed until you probably die an untimely death because of this woman who lived a reckless life with her private part.

Even I can only take so much from my siblings.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Karleb(m): 5:36am On Oct 02, 2022
sisisioge:
But you have a door separating you and the woman nau since she's a neighborand you dont share a room, close your door.

But she got you sacked, a good excuse to stop talking to her, stop talking to her.

But you aren't dating her and not under any obligation to assist her, stop assisting her.

People are most of the time unbelievable! How did a grown azzz man like you become unable to draw a line between you and your neighbor? Abeg shift jare.

He cannot. He is already drenched in wet after 3 kanyamataed virgina.

Single mothers too deserve good thing. grin

3 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Justbehave(m): 6:19am On Oct 02, 2022
yemite100:
I work one day on and one day off in an hotel, this woman works In a nursery School and the money is not enough for her upkeep.
I decided to help this woman get a job where I work, I got a kitchen job for her so that she can take care of her kids, unknown to me that this woman has been stealing foods from the kitchen and most times she will ask customers for money and always ready to keep the change for herself, it was one of the kitchen women that reported her case the the MD and she was caught red handed, I was expecting the manger to sack her alone but to my greatest surprise the MD ask me to leave because I stood as guarantor for her, I pleaded to him to but insisted I had to leave because when the woman was interrogated she told him she has been bringing the food to my house which I know nothing about.
You are a big fool.Stupid men everywhere. Idiot.Let her kill you kpatakpata.

4 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Fiscus105(m): 6:50am On Oct 02, 2022
yemite100:

U finished ur life and not mother of three as u claimed.

When u ready, u will reveal underground moves you had taken to woo the woman. She read ur mind and she capitalized on ur weakness to deal with you, unfortunately you didn't reach promised land before u served breakfast.

What am I say in parable........dnt make opposite sex ur close friend, she would take advantage of u, ur kow-tow movement around her landed u whre u dnt want sir.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Truvelisback(m): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2022
yemite100:
Next time, stear clear of Single mothers.

1 Like

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Vyzz: 6:58am On Oct 02, 2022
At first why will you be affiliated with a single mother of 3, then you guys are not even doing anything and you allow her stress you this much?.

Being friends with a girl alone is enough minus to your financial situation...

I can't even imagine how much you have endured for nothing.

Anyways keep suffering till you learn and grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by falcon01: 7:03am On Oct 02, 2022
Your life was already finished when you looked her way.

1 Like

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by swarley75(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2022
yemi2plus:
In straightforward terms, what EXACTLY is your relationship with this woman?

Let's start from there!
No mind the mumu guy, he thinks he can use our heads anyhow. He is sleeping with the woman or hoping to get a sexual reward at the end

6 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by bigjackass: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2022
Stop fúcking her

2 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2022
I so much detest men like the op. Those men ever ready to help a woman because she has a vagina. I am sure this stupid op has a male jobless friend and hasn't made any effort to help him get a job undecided .

I have one as stupid as this op. When I was jobless I begged the idiot so much to help me find placement but he didn't take it as important. He has a part-time job he usually does and he has most time needs people. I will beg the idiot to take me along he won't budge but he will take a girl along because of his SIMPish nature. This same idiot has bought white shirt and black trouser for a lady to start work but the day I asked the fool for white shirt he asked me to go buy. The ladies end up dumping him!

I don't feel any iota of pity for you at all. You deserve it. I am sure you will think twice before signing as guarantor for a male friend. But because of yansh you didn't get the character of the person you were standing for. Good for you! angry

As a young man. I avoid these set of ladies in my life:-

1.Single mother's
2.Married women
3.Widowed women (you can help from afar)
4. Prostitutes and slay queen
5. Girl/women that have dated a cultist in the past.
6. Girls/women that are materialistic and talk about money and gadgets(iPhones 14) and are jobless or lazy.
7. Ladies that smoke or drink alcohol
8. Ladies with tattoos
9.Ladies that are always seen standing or chatting with men in dark corners of the street.
10. Fat obese ladies that eat like pigs
11. Rude ladies that insult any and everyone
12. Ladies that takes what doesn't belong to her without asking you first.
13. Ladies that does make up and dressed like Jezebel
14. Ladies always touching their ass when walking to check if it's shaking well
15. Ladies that can't cook or hate to cook but love fast food
16. Ladies that encourage you to do crime so you can have money to give them for iPhone and Brazilian wig

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:28am On Oct 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
If u aren't careful, she would make u lose ur job. If u know what's good for u, u better leave her.
Which job again? The one he has lost already abi which one

2 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by yemite100: 7:32am On Oct 02, 2022
swarley75:
No mind the mumu guy, he thinks he can use our heads anyhow. He is sleeping with the woman or hoping to get a sexual reward at the end
I'm not sleeping with her.
Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by mrblessed(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2022
It's difficult, very difficult, given the depths of what you narrated, to believe that nothing intimate happened, or is happening between you and the woman. Abeg forget and forgive my aproco!
It has been repeatedly stated that some humans are not deserving of any form of assistance. Now, see the wahala this woman sleepwalked you into. But brother, you knew what she was doing, but you didn't envisage her indiscretion would adversely affect you. Take heart. We learn and become better from unpleasant challenges, especially one we have the power to extricate ourselves.
Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Winnermindset(f): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2022
grin grin
KillSars:

grin
KillSars:

Too funny
Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Truvelisback(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Which job again? The one he has lost already abi which one
It is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by xtivin(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2022
yemite100:
So sorry about this bro it's part of lessons we learn in life as we grow, if truly you don't have anything with her I can assure you God has something better for you and you will agree that for something to change atimes an external force is needed as we were taught in elementary physics, it happens too in life. Bro move on I see breakthrough for you if you are not eating from her bottom plate which I am suspecting for you to go as far as feeding her and kids at home and giving her a better job.
Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by xtivin(m): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
I so much detest men like the op. Those men ever ready to help a woman because she has a vagina. I am sure this stupid op has a male jobless friend and hasn't made any effort to help him get a job undecided .

I have one as stupid as this op. When I was jobless I begged the idiot so much to help me find placement but he didn't take it as important. He has a part-time job he usually does and he has most time needs people. I will beg the idiot to take me along he won't budge but he will take a girl along because of his SIMPish nature. This same idiot has bought white shirt and black trouser for a lady to start work but the day I asked the fool for white shirt he asked me to go buy. The ladies end up dumping him!

I don't feel any iota of pity for you at all. You deserve it. I am sure you will think twice before signing as guarantor for a male friend. But because of yansh you didn't get the character of the person you were standing for. Good for you! angry

As a young man. I avoid these set of ladies in my life:-

1.Single mother's
2.Married women
3.Widowed women (you can help from afar)
4. Prostitutes and slay queen
5. Girl/women that have dated a cultist in the past.
6. Girls/women that are materialistic and talk about money and gadgets(iPhones 14) and are jobless or lazy.
7. Ladies that smoke or drink alcohol
8. Ladies with tattoos
9.Ladies that are always seen standing or chatting with men in dark corners of the street.
10. Fat obese ladies that eat like pigs
11. Rude ladies that insult any and everyone
12. Ladies that takes what doesn't belong to her without asking you first.
13. Ladies that does make up and dressed like Jezebel
14. Ladies always touching their ass when walking to check if it's shaking well
15. Ladies that can't cook or hate to cook but love fast food
16. Ladies that encourage you to do crime so you can have money to give them for iPhone and Brazilian wig
Bro just turn gay grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by lecowas: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2022
Proverb 11:15 One who is a guarantor for a stranger will certainly suffer for it, But one who hates being a guarantor is secure.

I'm not here to mock you, but we allow experience to teach us common sense and we suffer for it most times.

Don't worry, it might be an experience u really need before u get lifted, it's better u fall from a table than falling from a skyscraper

1 Like

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by PositiveDirect: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2022
This correlates a lot with my recent observation. I came across a hen who already has 4 chicks with her. With her was a cock (boyfriend) who till the ground to bring out food to feed the first 5 mouths before himself. Whatever food he's able to generate goes first to the children of the single mother (the hen) and the mother itself before him. Literally say, nothing was left for the cock as it wasn't even enough for the children of the single mother and herself not to talk of the cock.

This is just why single men run way from single mothers. You start taking care of another man's child/children which can be so huge on your finances.

May God help all the single mothers.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria / Five (5) Main Dresses A Lady Should Wear In Her Lifetime. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.