Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. (3847 Views)

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by ecolime(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2022
I am pretty sure you are sleeping with the woman. You are one of the biggest fools alive.

1 Like

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2022
,.... Chai. And he will call himself a man.
Carry your cross bro since you don't have sense.

Single guys should avoid single mothers at all cost. Go for single girls like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Baronthecelebri: 8:29am On Oct 02, 2022
The problem is that, what is the relationship between you and the woman, because I can't see any reason why she'll have access to your kitchen and your private life. I think you were dating her.

1 Like

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 8:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Why are y'all pissed with the OP?

From all indications,he's a good person.... He's just unlucky to be in such circumstances.

OP, keep your head up..... Better days ahead smiley
Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Crampyblood(m): 8:41am On Oct 02, 2022
Mistake made...

Now sit down and ask yourself if the Pu**y was worth it.. any answer you come up with will help you in life..

You're welcome
Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Justbehave(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2022
Fvckwithmeyoukn:
Why are y'all pissed with the OP?

From all indications,he's a good person.... He's just unlucky to be in such circumstances.

OP, keep your head up..... Better days ahead smiley
Look at who is talking.Supporting her fellow farm tool.See falling breast weh both niggars and children don suck finish. yemite100 na the woman be this?

1 Like

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by jeromestarks: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2022
Avoid single mothers!
There is a reason the man (men) who Fvcked her left.

1 Like

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Justbehave:
Look at who is talking.Supporting her fellow farm tool.See falling breast weh both men and children do suck finish. yemite100 na the woman be this?

Falling breasts that men are dying to touch? Lol.

No matter what,we women will always have the upper hand smiley
Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Justbehave(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2022
Fvckwithmeyoukn:

Only simps will be dying for such slippers.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 8:53am On Oct 02, 2022
Justbehave:
Only simps will be dying for such slippers.

Millionaire simps you mean cool

Cos it's all about the benjamins,baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Justbehave(m): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2022
Fvckwithmeyoukn:

Millionaire simps you mean cool

Cos it's all about the benjamins,baby kiss
Whether millionaire simps or broke simps like wealthbrain22 are the ones dying for such slippers. Enjoy baby girl.
Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by ibechris(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2022
Single guy keeping a mother of two whose only ambition is her children.

Make God no allow her kill u.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by satandeterrible: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2022
Karleb:
Craze no dey your head.

You are what they call a simp and you shall continue to pay for the sins you never committed until you probably die an untimely death because of this woman who lived a reckless life with her private part.

Even I can only take so much from my siblings.
Thank you.
This OP is a typical effeminate, emasculated idiot parading himself as a man.

1 Like

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by satandeterrible: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
I so much detest men like the op. Those men ever ready to help a woman because she has a vagina. I am sure this stupid op has a male jobless friend and hasn't made any effort to help him get a job undecided .

I have one as stupid as this op. When I was jobless I begged the idiot so much to help me find placement but he didn't take it as important. He has a part-time job he usually does and he has most time needs people. I will beg the idiot to take me along he won't budge but he will take a girl along because of his SIMPish nature. This same idiot has bought white shirt and black trouser for a lady to start work but the day I asked the fool for white shirt he asked me to go buy. The ladies end up dumping him!

I don't feel any iota of pity for you at all. You deserve it. I am sure you will think twice before signing as guarantor for a male friend. But because of yansh you didn't get the character of the person you were standing for. Good for you! angry

As a young man. I avoid these set of ladies in my life:-

1.Single mother's
2.Married women
3.Widowed women (you can help from afar)
4. Prostitutes and slay queen
Facts
Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by franklingud(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
I don't understand. angry angry angry

Is she your sister, your wife or something? And you guys live together? sad sad sad

Are you guys fvcking or what? cool shocked shocked

I am trying to wrap my head around something. Is it a one room apartment or a 3 bed flat?

Clear me guy angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by ChangedMan1999(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fvckwithmeyoukn:

Shut up, scammer.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Justbehave(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

Shut up, scammer.

Lol. No mind that thief

2 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Uyi168: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Sorry o. So many sad stories these days.. You sure it is your good heart that finished you and not your dick?
me dy reason say, the madam dey give epa free tooto fuvk.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by spiralwedge(m): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
blaquebelle:

Sorry I just need to ask. Why do people always claim every thread is a fake story. What is the criteria for identifying a real story then? I mean, there are over 200 million Nigerians. I strongly believe that anything and everything is possible in this country so I don't understand why you people are quick to judge stories as 'fake'. Or just because you've not experienced or seen that similar situation, could that be why? Come to think of it, nobody gets paid for posting here so I wonder what one has to gain from allegedly posting a fake story.

People like Olasyke are kids, not more than 22, haven't seen much of life, less travelled and less exposed, and often times intelligent.

This is the category of people on Twitter. So they think everything outside their box is not real just as most tweets aren't.
Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
spiralwedge:

People like Olasyke are kids, not more than 22, haven't seen much of life, less travelled and less exposed, and often times intelligent.

This is the category of people on Twitter. So they think everything outside their box is not real just as most tweets aren't.
wow. That's harsh.
Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by obinna58(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
She was using puxy to calm you down until she did the undo able
Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by frozen70(f): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
yemite100:
Good evening Nairalanders
There is this particular woman that we both live together in the same house, she is a single mother of three kids (males), this woman has been very close to me and I tried to assist her with the little I have and I have been supporting her and her kids financially. She has been making life unbearable for me due to her attitude, she is not my wife, we are not dating and she want to take responsibility of everything.whenever I buy foodstuffs at home within the twinkle of an eyes everything will disappear and I wouldn't want to say anything or scold her.
I work one day on and one day off in an hotel, this woman works In a nursery School and the money is not enough for her upkeep.
I decided to help this woman get a job where I work, I got a kitchen job for her so that she can take care of her kids, unknown to me that this woman has been stealing foods from the kitchen and most times she will ask customers for money and always ready to keep the change for herself, it was one of the kitchen women that reported her case the the MD and she was caught red handed, I was expecting the manger to sack her alone but to my greatest surprise the MD ask me to leave because I stood as guarantor for her, I pleaded to him to but insisted I had to leave because when the woman was interrogated she told him she has been bringing the food to my house which I know nothing about.
Last week,her kids spoilt my television set and I had to abandon it at the radionic workshop pending when I will get money to fix it
I feel so bad right now because this woman has just done more harm to my life, my good heart has finish me
This is a sad monent of my life and I don't know when it will take me to get another job in this hard time.

I am still wondering why you decided to live in the same house with her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by Johnnyboy6757(m): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
yemite100:
Good evening Nairalanders
There is this particular woman that we both live together in the same house, she is a single mother of three kids (males), this woman has been very close to me and I tried to assist her with the little I have and I have been supporting her and her kids financially. She has been making life unbearable for me due to her attitude, she is not my wife, we are not dating and she want to take responsibility of everything.whenever I buy foodstuffs at home within the twinkle of an eyes everything will disappear and I wouldn't want to say anything or scold her.
I work one day on and one day off in an hotel, this woman works In a nursery School and the money is not enough for her upkeep.
I decided to help this woman get a job where I work, I got a kitchen job for her so that she can take care of her kids, unknown to me that this woman has been stealing foods from the kitchen and most times she will ask customers for money and always ready to keep the change for herself, it was one of the kitchen women that reported her case the the MD and she was caught red handed, I was expecting the manger to sack her alone but to my greatest surprise the MD ask me to leave because I stood as guarantor for her, I pleaded to him to but insisted I had to leave because when the woman was interrogated she told him she has been bringing the food to my house which I know nothing about.
Last week,her kids spoilt my television set and I had to abandon it at the radionic workshop pending when I will get money to fix it
I feel so bad right now because this woman has just done more harm to my life, my good heart has finish me
This is a sad monent of my life and I don't know when it will take me to get another job in this hard time.
my question is, how come the woman stays in ur own house, wats de connection? How did it begins??
Re: Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. by truthhurts2: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hmmmm.... I think I had read a thread here on NL that talked about how most Nigerian men fails to help there fellow men but preferred the opposite gender when in position to do so.

@op, I'm not against you helping women/ladies to secure a job/or financially, but I know that there might have been some of your male friends that need that same job but you chose to look away thinking you have nothing to gain from them ( which in most cases, it's the other way round), but you let your dicck to take hold of you. Tell me your propeller have not been propelling her all this while and thunder strike that your gbola. sad

My advice: Cut all your connection with her in all possible way, this might be a drop of water out of an ocean in what is to come, in other words, she might ruin you the more if you're not careful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Elder Sister Feels So Unconcerned / Five (5) Main Dresses A Lady Should Wear In Her Lifetime. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.