Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Chat With A Millionaire - Czar - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Chat With A Millionaire - Czar (244 Views)

Top 3 Skills That Can Make You A Millionaire In 2021 / How To Become A Millionaire Publisher On Amazon / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Chat With A Millionaire - Czar by Frivichi: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
The Meet.
Some days ago I met a Millionaire.
A Real ‘’legitimate’’ millionaire. In dollars.
…and there is something that happens when I meet someone like this. I shut up.
And I listen. And I learn.
So for hours I listened to this guy speak and then when he was done I was
COMPLETELY mind-blown. Not everyone will understand this. But if you do, it will
do MAGIC to your mind.
Dude looks at me, and goes like:
‘’I like you, you are smart. But here is the thing. To be VERY rich, like very rich -
you need to change your words’’
My words? I thought. What the heck was this guy saying?
He opens his diary and writes two words: Deals and Contracts.
‘’Look at does words…those are the money words of the super-rich’’. He says to
me.
Then he drew a line down the page, then wrote another word on the other side
of the line:
SALES.
‘’Sales - These won’t make you rich, but it would help you raise the money for
Deals and Contracts. Deals and Contracts, those are the ones that would make you rich’’‘’How’’. I asked.
Then he went into detail.
‘’There are deals, ready right now.’’ He said. ‘’That will give you a return of 1
million dollars (335 Million naira) in just a week. But to get in you’d need 50
million naira down ready to throw in, before the guys on the deal would even let
you in’’
‘’Before shares are sold to the public’’. He said. ‘’deals are first made in the back
room, the big boys take the meat and then sell the bones’’
Then he goes on.
‘’Every day contracts get awarded to people round the country. One contract and
bam – 50 Million naira’’
When you hear that someone had a big break, it’s usually a deal or a contract he
landed himself. Maybe he cuts a deal with a major distributor or he gets a
contract for a major supply.
These are what big breaks are made of. Deals and Contracts. Sales sets you up
for the big break, but Deals and Contracts are what the deals are made of.
But then, to be able to get to this point you must first learn how to master the
art of making sales.
…sell a lot of stuff and then slowly build a business capable of going global on
the side, with what you make from those sales, then go hunt for a major deal or
contract that will blow that business up.
Now read this post again. Slowly this time. Digest it. And then share this the moment you understand it so more people will see it.

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Millionaire - Czar by SETHARTHUR(m): 6:43am On Oct 02, 2022
Guy come again I need something light.
Re: My Chat With A Millionaire - Czar by otipoju(m): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Nothing like salary in the book of the rich. Everything he said here us truth and a hood reminder for me. There are deals and contracts everywhere but you need capital to knock on those doors.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paid NGO Volunteers / Loan At Zero Interest Rate, No Collateral And Paper Work / Vacancy For Administrative Staff In Lagos - Weekends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.