Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Top 3 Skills That Can Make You A Millionaire In 2021 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 3 Skills That Can Make You A Millionaire In 2021 (671 Views)

Grow Your Income, Hire Yourself, Be Skillful, Get 3 Skills At Once For 20k / 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich / Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Skills That Can Make You A Millionaire In 2021 by Goetrade(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Everyone knows that 2020 'was' a year of challenges

The problems we had all over the world: COVID, Hunger, Poverty or Being Broke, War, We lost our brothers and sisters during the protests, we lost some innocent members of the forces too. But the honest truth is problems will not end as humans are meant to face challenges.

The money problem is most common among us; everywhere in the world, including in Nigeria.

I've had my share of money problems too.

I lost my job during the pandemic and had to look for a way to make money real fast. I had my mom, sister, brother to take care of.

During these periods: we couldn't afford food, electricity, and necessities human needs.

During the trying time, I stumbled upon making money with a 'skill' on youtube. I did my research on what to learn and what not to. I made $2000 in less than 3 months and have 2 legitimate companies or clients, I work for.

I wrote down the most valuable skills to learn in 2021 and beyond. I'll teach you how to get your first client and also how to receive payments from anyone (I had a problem with these two)

Here are the top in-demand skills:

1. Digital Marketing:

The Problem: During the pandemic, a lot of businesses could not open their physical store. They lost customers, sales, and money to businesses that already have their online platforms working for them. Now, these business owners are trying their best to go online but they're getting it wrong.

Your Solution: You need to be good at Digital Marketing before joining the league. You can then get access to these small businesses easily and sell your service to them. I'll teach you that.

2. Content Marketing:

The Problem: Businesses that are new to one platform started running ads. They were wasting and making less money. They are not experienced with creating content that would bring in organic traffic to their website, posts, blogs, or videos and eventually sell their products.

Your Solution: Your job is to create a good content strategy, engaging contents, and also content that will rank well on related keyword searches (SEO)

3. Software Engineering

The Problem: Businesses need websites, apps, software that would make things easy for their staff/team. They all need software for accounting, team management, cloud storage, project management, etc.

Your Solution: As a software engineer you must create software that solves these problems. They won't solve themselves.
Nick Usborne said and I quote "if you want to make money online, find something that's hard to do offline and make it easy".

These skills can be learned and it takes time and discipline to learn. Are you up to the task?

Now that you know these 3 valuable skills, Where can you learn them?

Well if you want to learn any of these 3 skills listed and others you'll have to use a learning platform that's very expensive too.

I have a platform where I learned Copywriting and you can learn other skills too. The best part is I got a certificate to show that I learned.

Here's a run-down of things you will receive from me:

• A platform where you'll learn these skills for free (check image below) ($30 value)

• Step by step formula I used that got me my first gig. ($200 value)

• Stress-free e-payment platform that pays directly to Nigeria. (Free)

BONUS

• My paid landing page funnel. ( $49 value)

• FREE mentorship for 1 month. ($500 value)

• I'll write your sales message ($200 value)

All this you'll get and more.

The best time to plant a tree is now.

Leap into my WhatsApp and Text me with the code message "SKILLS"

Click on https:///message/2DQ3S6WIPO75I1

Re: Top 3 Skills That Can Make You A Millionaire In 2021 by Fornairafx: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Earn income online daily trading optionsonline!

[url=autojosh.ga]Join here first to Begin!! Get free account [/url]

Then
[url=youtube.com/watch?v=9KWFJhbKE3U]watch the method I use here on YouTube freely[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Hamoye Internships / Should I Take Or Reject This Offer... Urgent Opinion Will Help Me Draw A Conclus / Four Strategies To A Tech Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.