Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. (1941 Views)

The SW Understand Politics More Than The SS & SE Combined / My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners / Northerners Are More Politically Enlightened Than Southerners -Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. by orisa37: 6:42am On Oct 04, 2022
Billygee2u:

That's Fulanis for you . They plan ahead , they've planned all that they're doing now many years back .

NCN:

OBJ IBB AA AND OBJ AGAIN PLEASE ABOVE FOR YOUR NECESSARY ACTIONS AND FOLLOW UP.
Re: Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. by orisa37: 6:46am On Oct 04, 2022
Billygee2u:

The Yoruba man coordinating , was bought and he doesn't care about what will befall his people and Nigerians as a whole.
That's the reason, Fulanis are conquering and ruling Nigerians .
Come to think of it, how many is Fulanis population in Nigeria.
They're the small ethnic group in Nigeria,yet, they're controlling the whole Nigeria . This is ridiculous.

NCN:

OBJ. IBB. AA. OBJ AGAIN. PLEASE ABOVE FOR YOUR NECESSARY ACTIONS AND FOLLOW UP.
Re: Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. by Billygee2u: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2022
orisa37:

NCN:

What are you really saying ?
Re: Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. by Billygee2u: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
orisa37:

NCN:

Please,I would like you to come out clear.
Make your comment understandable
Re: Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Funny thing is Buhari never wanted to hand over to Osinbajo. Osibanjo was thinking let him just be quiet and endure hopefully he gets picked and can correct all the mistakes buhari made. But I'm sure they've not forgiven him for how he became a star during the time he was acting president. If Osibanjo should take over now dollar will crash and naira will become stronger.

Amechi I wonder how he cam even stand before his people, just used and dumped. I'm sure he wished he was back in PDP.

That's probably how he earned the nickname STAR BOY! smiley
Re: Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
hisgrace090:
They equally buy people with money to work against their people why they themselves cannot be bought.

This is one of the best explanations to explain the hold they have on the Nigerian polity and smartass southerners!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. by Billygee2u: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

This is one of the best explanations to explain the hold they have on the Nigerian polity and smartass southerners!
Exactly
Re: Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. by Billygee2u: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

That's probably how he earned the nickname STAR BOY! smiley
After he got the nickname, what does it profits him as the Fulanis still rubbished him?
Re: Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. by Corridon: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
Billygee2u:

There's a game going on, which many people don't understand . Tinubu knows what's about to befall him.
The Fulanis have two options, 1) If Atiku can't make it, they will try to hand it over to Tinubu , which will be a ploy to hand power over to Shetima indirectly, because, the Cabals will open Tinubu Nash to force him dancing to their tune,at the end ,he will be impeached and Shitima will fully become President.
2) If the failed in the first option,they may declare Atiku winner of 2019 Presidential election before then or Army will take over .
Tinubu knows clearly that the Fulanis and Northern politicians are just playing him game and eating his money.
No Northern politician wants Tinubu to be President, just forget their Public shows, they're the worst hypocrites . They're after Tinubu·s money for now, period.
This is what some Tinubu's supporters doesn't understand. They don't want Tinubu as the president. They allowed him to win the ticket because they knew he is terribly sick. Their plan is either Atiku or Shetima via Yaradua way.
Re: Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. by Billygee2u: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Corridon:
This is what some Tinubu's supporters doesn't understand. They don't want Tinubu as the president. They allowed him to win the ticket because they knew he is terribly sick. Their plan is either Atiku or Shetima via Yaradua way.
Tinubu himself knows this,but , he's now stocked on the way, he has no option than keep pretending that all is well with him.
He's daily regretting as Fulani politicians are milking his corrupt money.
Re: Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. by 2elliot: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
LadyExcellency:
The Fulanis are using Hausas as pun and nothing more.

It has nothing to do with the South. They brought Islam and are being paid with political powers by the beneficiaries of their religion.

Fulanis are just colonial masters of Northern Nigeria.
The south doesn't know that the Vatican owns both Christianity and Islam, and that it is part of the plan to use Islam to trouble and checkmate the christians. and that also the British crown especialy late Queen elizabeth was an alleged descendant of Muhammed. Forget the fake hate the west tries to put out towards Islam and Muslims, their leaders love Islam and uses it as a weapon for their agenda to keep the people down. Britain will never support a Christian south against moslem north.
Re: Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. by Billygee2u: 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
2elliot:
The south doesn't know that the Vatican owns both Christianity and Islam, and that it is part of the plan to use Islam to trouble and checkmate the christians. and that also the British crown especialy late Queen elizabeth was an alleged descendant of Muhammed. Forget the fake hate the west tries to put out towards Islam and Muslims, their leaders love Islam and uses it as a weapon for their agenda to keep the people down. Britain will never support a Christian south against moslem north.
Please, more details so that we can understand your point clearly
Re: Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. by Ttalk: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Billygee2u:

There's a game going on, which many people don't understand . Tinubu knows what's about to befall him.
The Fulanis have two options, 1) If Atiku can't make it, they will try to hand it over to Tinubu , which will be a ploy to hand power over to Shetima indirectly, because, the Cabals will open Tinubu Nash to force him dancing to their tune,at the end ,he will be impeached and Shitima will fully become President.
2) If the failed in the first option,they may declare Atiku winner of 2019 Presidential election before then or Army will take over .
Tinubu knows clearly that the Fulanis and Northern politicians are just playing him game and eating his money.
No Northern politician wants Tinubu to be President, just forget their Public shows, they're the worst hypocrites . They're after Tinubu·s money for now, period.

I hate when a grown up adult don't use their brain to think and does that with shameless audacity that is so annoying.

Just look at your reasoning. The person in Aso rock is not Buhari!!!. True, MNK has damaged the reasoning capacity of many youth from the East and it will take them years to recover from this self inflicted amnesia.

Your conspiracy theory is nothing but a hogwash and hallucination.

Grow up and be a man and stop displaying your low self esteem to the extent of extending it to the entire region.

Southern Nigeria are not in anyway inferior to the north politically.
Losing primary election doesn't make one a failure, so Amaechi and Osinbajo were not used in any way.

In a contest like this it's only one person that wins the ticket. Tinubu won and others lose no big deal. Focus on your leaders in PDP who are not man enough to fight for their right. In this case, remove SS and SW from your inferior conception. Amaechi and Wike fought like a man just the way Tinubu fought and won. It was the SE politicians that chickened out and allowed Atiku to take their ticket.

Tinubu fought like a man and won the ticket, he will also fight to win the presidential election.

Stop you embarrassing theory, it is a slap on the southern political class
Re: Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. by 2elliot: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Billygee2u:

Please, more details so that we can understand your point clearly
My point is, the Fulanis don't know politics more than the south; they are just aware of their link to the west, especially to Britain, and the assignment they have been given by them to keep the continent down. Politics is a game of blood and business lines. The fulanis have a long history of both blood and business lines to the west.
Re: Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. by Billygee2u: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ttalk:

I hate when a grown up adult don't use their brain to think and does that with shameless audacity that is so annoying.

Just look at your reasoning. The person in Aso rock is not Buhari!!!. True, MNK has damaged the reasoning capacity of many youth from the East and it will take them years to recover from this self inflicted amnesia.

Your conspiracy theory is nothing but a hogwash and hallucination.

Grow up and be a man and stop displaying your low self esteem to the extent of extending it to the entire region.

Southern Nigeria are not in anyway inferior to the north politically.
Losing primary election doesn't make one a failure, so Amaechi and Osinbajo were not used in any way.

In a contest like this it's only one person that wins the ticket. Tinubu won and others lose no big deal. Focus on your leaders in PDP who are not man enough to fight for their right. In this case, remove SS and SW from your inferior conception. Amaechi and Wike fought like a man just the way Tinubu fought and won. It was the SE politicians that chickened out and allowed Atiku to take their ticket.

Tinubu fought like a man and won the ticket, he will also fight to win the presidential election.

Stop you embarrassing theory, it is a slap on the southern political class
You need a brain reset.
Your hatred for the South East , has made you conclude that I am from South East without verification .
Your type don't need to talk whenever detribazed petrotic citizens of Nigeria are talking.
I said that the man at Aso Rock is an imposter, can you prove me wrong? If you can, let's go on a debate .
Living in Nigeria, doesn't make you more intelligent than those outside the shores of Africa .
Grow up and stop showcasing your idiosybcrasy.
All I see is that you're ethnic and tribalistic b.igot .
I won't honour you, by replying you again .
Re: Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. by Billygee2u: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
2elliot:
My point is, the Fulanis don't know politics more than the south; they are just aware of their link to the west, especially to Britain, and the assignment they have been given by them to keep the continent down. Politics is a game of blood and business lines. The fulanis have a long history of both blood and business lines to the west.
You're right . Their power to play politics of blood and business is Britain .
Britain is their backbone. That's why they play politics without fear .
Re: Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. by 2elliot: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Billygee2u:

You're right . Their power to play politics of blood and business is Britain .
Britain is their backbone. That's why they play politics without fear .
You don get my point. Na Britain dey give them liver. They are not playing any sophisticated politics.
Re: Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. by Billygee2u: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
2elliot:
You don get my point. Na Britain dey give them liver. They are not playing any sophisticated politics.
Yes , you're right.
I agree with you
Re: Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. by Billygee2u: 6:36am On Oct 29, 2022
I said that the Fulanis knows politics more the their Southern counterparts, but you people were arguing .
Now how is the Northern Nigeria that started since early last year calling and endorsing Thie.fnubu for Presidential contest, treating him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / The Upper Cut From Labour Party Spokesman that is causing shivers in APC / Labour Party Accuse Peter Obi Of Using Elder Brother's Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.