Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign (37082 Views)

Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) / Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council / Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Okay. The people at the rallies and marches in the North too are Igbos?

You no get talk. Not far-fetched and unsurprising, since you no get sense.

I can see supporting a criminal and a drug lord is the iwa omoluabi that you have. Impostor oshi.

Stop disturbing me "Yoruba girl". Go and bother Emeka, Okafor and all the other IPOBians in your Abia village.
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Magnoliaa(f): 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:
Stop disturbing me "Yoruba girl". Go and bother Emeka, Okafor and all the other IPOBians in your Abia village.

Choke.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
2Radii:
Well, iyen naa dara..

Sugbon se mole beere ibeere kan?
Yes of course. Oya mo n reti
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by 2Radii: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Yes of course. Oya mo n reti
as far as I am concerned, I am not having a preferred candidate..

But what attributes makes Ur preferred candidate??
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:

I knew it !!! After all the pretence to being objective and a devotee of good governance, you are just another IPObian devoted to never seeing good in Tinubu while always dedicated to praising the worthless coward, gross disappointment and failure called Him Tu Lie as a messiah.

Bro, thanks for responding as I wanted you to. I can now ignore you from now on because I only believe in engaging progressive and patriotic Nigerians. Never IPOBians. Adieu.

grin grin
Deluded dude. So I guess your utopian idea of Nigeria is a Nigeria where only those of the APC stock are patriots.
The rest are either IPOBians or bandits.
Well done sah. Senior citizen.
You said you support Tinubu. I haven't called you names for that. Yet you abridge my right to support Obi by giving me a label.
Yet you're the successful, progressive patriot.
So if I get you correctly, anyone who doesn't support Tinubu is either IPOB, sad, failure, loser or unpatriotic.
Fela must be itching to put his mouth on his sax and sing zombie all over again

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Owopariola001:

You're mumbling this thing together.
Take it one after the other.
What concern Saraki with Adedibu?

Where is your evidence of Tinubu ensuring voters in Lagos are disenfranchised through the use of thugs?

How's Eleyi won through the influence of APC's use of power of incumbency in the general elections? Did you even follow the sequence of events?

How is the influence of Tinubu in the primaries is due to Oshiomole as well?

Is Oshiomole even part of APC NWC during emergence of Tinubu as the party flagbearer?

"Tinubu's candidates have lost serially in Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, and Ondo states" Where are you driving at here?
Saraki and Adedibu were both godfathers. The line I'm drawing is their modus operandi. It's the same. You can choose to look at it from the angle of circumstantial or strongmen.

Go and check total number of votes in an election in Lagos compared to number of registered voters.

What I'm driving at is that if you claim Adedibu was not a strong political factor in Oyo, there are others who can also advance reasons to say Tinubu is not influential outside Lagos.
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
2Radii:
as far as I am concerned, I am not having a preferred candidate..

But what attributes makes Ur preferred candidate??
I have a preferred candidate Peter Obi. He's competent and we all believe in him that if elected he will perform better than others
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Owopariola001: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Saraki and Adedibu were both godfathers. The line I'm drawing is their modus operandi. It's the same. You can choose to look at it from the angle of circumstantial or strongmen.

Go and check total number of votes in an election in Lagos compared to number of registered voters.

What I'm driving at is that if you claim Adedibu was not a strong political factor in Oyo, there are others who can also advance reasons to say Tinubu is not influential outside Lagos.

Whatever makes you happy sha.

But the fact is AD swept the whole of SW including presidency in 1999 and they lost out in 2003 except Lagos.

If you now attribute AD success in Oyo state in 1999 to Adedibu, then let's agree to disagree.

As for Tinubu's influence outside Lagos, Aregbesola, Dapo Abiodun, Babachair Lawal, Dogara, Oshiomole, Ngige, and many more can easily say "HI!"
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by 2Radii: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
I have a preferred candidate Peter Obi. He's competent and we all believe in him that if elected he will perform better than others
Well

To me, tinubu is a synthetic thief likewise atiku..well, PO is not excluded.

When we talk about resources management and multiplication..who would u give it to and why??

When we talk of administration, who would u point out?

Overall track record.who would u give credit??

Remember,let Ur argument be based on fact and track record.
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by emilo2bad: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:

Agbado urchin...even Dangote sef still dey look for money..so shut ur dumb brain make I see road. Mumu.

Meanwhile, take the substance below. Half a dose per night. Ode

A lying master and his slaves always shout APC and PDP as if their slave master is not part of the rot that destroy Nigeria. zombidients are always foolish people
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by emilo2bad: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
You will forever remain myopic and brain dead to see how Apc has made the lives of millions of Nigerians miserable and hardship. Anyway you are destined to suffer. I am not surprised. Komon getat here!

uote author=emilo2bad post=117195223]
so you think they are propagandistic and lies telling like your master and slaves like you. so you speak for 180 millions Nigerians any they Tu lie
zombidients with no brain are always insulting as if. their slave master was not part of the people that put lives of millions of Nigeria into hard ship by investing in Pandora onshore business for his daughter. zombidient know this and have peace. idiota
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by chaloskyx: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hope you Know davido and his entire family are PDP supporters are you Tinubu urchins so desperate for support
NigeriaIsGreat:
You never see anything

By the time Wiskid, Davido, Kissdaniel and other big wig Yoruba artists join finish your eyes go open grin
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
2Radii:
Well

To me, tinubu is a synthetic thief likewise atiku..well, PO is not excluded.

When we talk about resources management and multiplication..who would u give it to and why??

When we talk of administration, who would u point out?

Overall track record.who would u give credit??

Remember,let Ur argument be based on fact and track record.
please I will answer your questions later I'm celebrating phyna now. Thanks
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
chaloskyx:
Hope you Know davido and his entire family are PDP supporters are you Tinubu urchins so desperate for support
Lol

Wetin you sabi grin

You know nothing man
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by TheDictatorNd: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Even when i try to like this obi guy, his supporters behaviour keep irritating me
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by 2Radii: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
please I will answer your questions later I'm celebrating phyna now. Thanks
See ya life undecided
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Siscooh: 12:14am On Oct 03, 2022
Mercy Johnson??
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Siscooh: 12:21am On Oct 03, 2022
candidtalk:

Thank you !!! Personally I think Nigerians are the most bitter, hateful and frustrated people in the world. Worst still is the fact they do not know how to channel their frustration positively to improve their lives.

Na beans to succeed in Nigeria where virtually every employee, at every level, is trying to steal from and undermine the business you have set up? ?

Anyone who wants to automatically hate and disparage successful Nigerians, rather than learn from them, is a born loser who will likely enter his/her grave poor, abandoned, unhappy and depressed.

Most times, those who succeed in Nigeria have capacity. Those who fail do not. As simple as that.

It would only be a fool who will not understand why successful folks would queue behind Tinubu who is the ultimate symbol of highest level success in Nigeria.

Successful people want a safe, secure, business-friendly, infrastructurally sound and progressive nation that will make their success even more satisfying. They understand that progressive political leadership can facilitate all the above.

It isn't rocket science to understand that these category of people, capable of critical thinking that births solutions, will believe in tried, tested and politically successful Tinubu.

Sir
please accept this; Tinubu will Not be the President
Watch and see how things unfold
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:59am On Oct 03, 2022
2Radii:
See ya life undecided
What happened to your life?
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by 2Radii: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
What happened to your life?
Its great... Dey do??

So u no get valid argument for Ur topmost candidate??

Don't tell me u re following blindly grin
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Siscooh:

Sir
please accept this; Tinubu will Not be the President
Watch and see how things unfold

Tinubu becoming President is not what moves or motivate me the most. Tinubu is a change agent. Yet he will live and die . The struggle for change will continue.

It is the change, which I know can be delayed but not denied, that is my enduring and primary focus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore / Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.