Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign (37074 Views)

Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) / Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council / Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by newnigerdelta00: 7:30am On Oct 02, 2022
ezegold4we:
They are already on a failed mission,

Buhari, Aisha and apc are all leading The greedy Tinubu into a political Oblivion,

Every reasonable nigerian including Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku mikano boy's, agbadorians and urchin'ss knows that Peter Obi is the only credible alternative.

Shame on you,obi go use owner trek tire owner go Trek in vain.....

Vote wisely, vote Obi-Datti.
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by sunboy(m): 7:30am On Oct 02, 2022
Berrityga:
Lost my respect and admiration for all of them.. I've unfollowed them on social media. I hope the money there have collected will feed them for life.

Must everybody support your candidate?
Every citizen have a right to support whoever they choose as their preferred candidate.

6 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Andytyx(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2022
Bunch of thieves supporting their own
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by newnigerdelta00: 7:31am On Oct 02, 2022
Berrityga:
Lost my respect and admiration for all of them.. I've unfollowed them on social media. I hope the money there have collected will feed them for life.

Who cares about your unfollow,see Mumu o....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by zeusdgrt(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Time for your wailing never start

The people has spoken and is not tinubu
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by SenatePresdo(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2022
Abdul05:
Is it true that women have a 6th sense of knowing who is good and who is bad amongst men....? cheesy grin

Cos l still wonder why, they want to mobilize mass movement of Nigerian women for tinubu ... grin cheesy

If their intuition is correct then l think we men should also support tinubu.... grin cheesy

You are a simp, woman wrapper.
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Don't mind that loser. Failures are not hard to tell because the automatically hate and malign all successful people.

They would always find ways to demonize Elon Musk, Dangote, Jeff Bezos etal.

This is because they have accepted their fate as losers and must malign all successful people as greedy and evil so as to be comfortable in their own skin.
Are you judging me through your mirror?
Being a praise singer for politicians or successful people is not necessarily a sign of being successful. Instead, it's a sign of a lack of personal principles, goals and objectives. It's a sign of missing personal direction when you take on the cause of others who don't need your help and join in the musical band of adulation of fellow mortals for whatever's sake.
You have the right to praise. I have the right to flay. Your decision to be a praise-singer doesn't necessarily make you better than me. Not at all. Fela was not a failure in any guise when he became a social critic. Neither was Tai Solarin. Indeed, the praise singers of the powers of their times live and reign in ignominy now.
I don't think I've demonized anyone yet. I have only stated the obvious. That it pains you shows your character and principles or lack of it.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Tallesty1(m): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. Winners know how hard it is to attain success in Nigeria because they recognise that our people and 'terrain' are very difficult.

They will therefore naturally identify with and admire Tinubu who is the most successful politician in the history of Nigeria since our current democracy began in 1999.

This is because succeeding in Nigerian politics is even more difficult than succeeding in any other facet of Nigerian life.

There are amany donating car, private jet, cash etal to Tinubu's campaign because they want his transformational magic they know will improve Nigeria. If you wish to believe otherwise then that is your own wahala.
How exactly is Tinubu the most successful nigerian politician?

3 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:33am On Oct 02, 2022
Berrityga:
They don't know if you exist grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Winnermindset(f): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2022
Did I see Lauretta Anochie there? And they wanted to make her INEC National Chairman?

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Tallesty1:
You go know after the election no worry Nwanne

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by ufotunang: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2022
All of them want to collect their share of the bullion van dollars.... everybody fighting for their pockets and bank accounts
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Her husband will still lose APC national assembly he is contesting in Edo
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by reddingtonblack: 7:37am On Oct 02, 2022
Agboriotejoye:
Chai!!
The way Lagos money will hear it in this coming election
It go hot gaan.
No budget for Lagos next year

Becos these will be the 1st election in Nigeria or 1st election Tinubu is sponsoring .... una no dey think b4 talking

I need just one rear sensible obedient to tell us how Tinubu bullion van in 2019 affected and stop lagos from infrastructural development ..

5 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Igboslayer: 7:38am On Oct 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You never see anything

By the time Wiskid, Davido, Kissdaniel and other big wig Yoruba artists join finish your eyes go open grin
We dey talk structure dey think say na child's play... Dem dey shout OBI kererenke up and down, people wey no get sense. See organization at it's peak with solid structure.
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by edungene7: 7:39am On Oct 02, 2022
Non of the above named persons would go home with less than 25million naira to brainwash dia gullible followers to accept a never never candidate do the multiplication yourself and see the desperation to continue to keep Nigerians under lock and key
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Igboslayer: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2022
Berrityga:
Who sabi this one? Wetin your followership don bring them? Person wey dem dey tolerate before.

4 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Luckysbab: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2022
femisplash:

She's might have not been
informed prior, however, she's free to make her choice and make it boldly. Thankfully, she's not from the UGM region where their lives are being threatened if you hold an opinion contrary to that of zombidients.

Look at how you unintelligently shifted the goalpost, thinking it's dullards reading the comments.

Such a dunce!

Fake Bishops, fake appointments. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Becos these will be the 1st election in Nigeria or 1st election Tinubu is sponsoring .... una no dey think b4 talking

I need just one rear sensible obedient to tell us how Tinubu bullion van in 2019 affected and stop lagos from infrastructural development ..

And they told you he has been using his personal money to sponsor the elections right? How much is TVC and the Nation worth again. Oh! My bad. I forgot he has shares in man Utd.

No. I need you to tell me the infrastructural development that took place in Lagos in 2019.
Hold on....

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Acidosis(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2022
Well, na their choice be dat. Even Davido campaigned and influenced many people for his uncle. At the end of the day, everyone must brace up to defend their decisions.

When people come to your DM to rain curses on you for destroying their lives after 4 or 8 years, no come dey cry about "harassment." It is a cause-effect something.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Shollez(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2022
THEIST OF AWON AKOSI BA ERO
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Roman7(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. You sad folks keep banging on about money yet the richest and most secure keep coming out to show voluntary support for Tinubu.

When will it dawn on you people that those who have built successful lives in Nigeria, despite all odds, recognise Tinubu as a kindred spirit who can also build Nigeria despite massive challenges facing our nation?

Read dis thing wey u write e make sense? If u no like yourself at least for the sake of ur children's future vote wisely. Why vote Tinubu? What does he have to offer at this age. Shouldn't he be resting and thinking of dieing when his time comes.
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Shollez(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2022
THE LIST OF AWON AKOSI BA ERO
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by reddingtonblack: 7:44am On Oct 02, 2022
Berrityga:

Most of you chanting obident today did not just drop from the sky few months ago ... meaning majority of obedient were Atikulates of 2019 .... since anyone supporting other party must be collecting bribe or financially induced, how much did you collect as an Atikulate.
Gurls that can't fvck there boyfriend without expecting TF are in obedient shoutingvno shishi
Guyz that can't help ladies without expecting something in return are in obedient shouting no shishi.

5 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Okoroawusa: 7:44am On Oct 02, 2022
Northerners seem to be more passionate about the emergence of Tinubu presidency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Magnoliaa(f): 7:45am On Oct 02, 2022
Rahman Sadau has debunked this news. grin

APC, propaganda lo ma ** aye yin je, LMAOOOO.

I am waiting for more "debunkings" to come from those names that were included without their knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Roman7(m): 7:45am On Oct 02, 2022
Tallesty1:

Dem go dey yarn dust.
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Luckysbab: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2022
Igboslayer:
We dey talk structure dey think say na child's play... Dem dey shout OBI kererenke up and down, people wey no get sense. See organization at it's peak with solid structure.

Organization, where disclaimers already started rolling in?

You want to emotionally blackmail people who have no business with your party or financially induce them, yet you come here like it's not a mere invitation you are sending out to them. Such liars!
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Omuka: 7:47am On Oct 02, 2022
Berrityga:
rest, you don't matter at all.

4 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Roman7(m): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Thank you !!! Personally I think Nigerians are the most bitter, hateful and frustrated people in the world. Worst still is the fact they do not know how to channel their frustration positively to improve their lives.

Na beans to succeed in Nigeria where virtually every employee, at every level, is trying to steal from and undermine the business you have set up? ?

Anyone who wants to automatically hate and disparage successful Nigerians, rather than learn from them, is a born loser who will likely enter his/her grave poor, abandoned, unhappy and depressed.

Most times, those who succeed in Nigeria have capacity. Those who fail do not. As simple as that.

It would only be a fool who will not understand why successful folks would queue behind Tinubu who is the ultimate symbol of highest level success in Nigeria.

Successful people want a safe, secure, business-friendly, infrastructurally sound and progressive nation that will make their success even more satisfying. They understand that progressive political leadership can facilitate all the above.

It isn't rocket science to understand that these category of people, capable of critical thinking that births solutions, will believe in tried, tested and politically successful Tinubu.

U just typed rubbish and u know it.
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Luckysbab: 7:47am On Oct 02, 2022
Winnermindset:
Did I see Lauretta Anochie there? And they wanted to make her INEC National Chairman?

Imagine the confused and shameless things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) / El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React / Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.