Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections (1461 Views)

Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) / Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by EndsarsReloaded: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2022
[sub][/sub][img][/img][i][/i]
Sonyboom765:
You igbos make me laugh. If any NL was among those marching for Obi yesterday can you please give us the composition of those marching ? What is the of Yoruba Hausa Igbo n SS at the march ?

The sincere answer should tell if Obi need to work hard or lose hope. If Peter Obi see 100K vote in Lagos in the presidential election make I shred. What ever Peter get as a fraction of the total vote is the real fraction of Igbo populace in Lagos.

Such a senseless post. Since it was only Igbos that marched in Lagos yesterday and the entire city vibrated, what is stopping Tinubu from organizing his own so that Yorubas will march for him too?

You tinubu urchins don't know how foolish you sound.
Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by techWriter3: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2022
thing to betweens
Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2022
RALLIES WITHOUT PVCS CAN NEVA WIN ELECTION.GO QUEUE AND GET YOUR PVCS AND STOP ALL THESE JAMBOREES. grin angry
Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Sonyboom765: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2022
Calm down now E shock your Igbo father

EndsarsReloaded:
[sub][/sub][img][/img][i][/i]

Such a senseless post. Since it was only Igbos that marched in Lagos yesterday and the entire city vibrated, what is stopping Tinubu from organizing his own so that Yorubas will march for him too?

You tinubu urchins don't know how foolish you sound.
Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by trantayo: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2022
Those Ibos rally yesterday really show that Ibos didn't have idea of politics in Nigeria. What is the essence of rally without voters card? Tinubu continues to move forward. That rally should be called new yam festival rally
Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Validated: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
trantayo:
Those Ibos rally yesterday really show that Ibos didn't have idea of politics in Nigeria. What is the essence of rally without voters card? Tinubu continues to move forward. That rally should be called new yam festival rally

Wait for Ooeration root out Agbado
Bookmark it Feb 18 -21, 2023. We shall LOUD it in all 20 LGAs. Agbadorians MUST lose hope!
Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by veekid(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
happney65:

Come,let me give you some agbado
bro, wait ooo grin grin grin grin what exactly was the motive behind this picture? Groom serving wife agbado like this
Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by happney65: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
veekid:
bro, wait ooo grin grin grin grin what exactly was the motive behind this picture? Groom serving wife agbado like this

I think when husband serves his wife breakfast. Na so Tinubu go serve his fans breakfast in Jesus name. Amen.. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is So Much Anger And Bitterness In Peter Obi's Supporters - Reno Omokri / Peter Obi Is Even Campaigning In Three Different Cities In Edo State / Breaking News: Another Assassination In Anambra, Two Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.