Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

The Many Lies Of Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Lies Of Peter Obi (871 Views)

The Many Lies Of Peter Obi / The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. / The Nigerian Army And Their Many Lies!!! Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by Passionnn: 5:26am On Oct 02, 2022
Stockholm syndrome is a psychological and emotional condition in which someone who is oppressed and tortured eventually begins to admire his tormentor and accepts it as normal.
Since Peter Obi joined the presidential race, supporters and urchins of the old order, people who can hardly afford two meals a day, have ignored the same people who caused them pains and decided to chase after the wind while glorifying the same rogues who are the sources of our predicaments.
Obi is a liar, they chant like some brainwashed urchins
Here is a chronicle of some of the alleged lies of Peter Obi
1. Obi said he left over 70 billion naira in the state Treasury while handing over to his successor. Rather than admire the man for his financial discipline, the Stockholm syndrome patients attacked him. To them, such a thing is abnormal. So rather than confirm it, they tagged him a liar.
"I have never stolen any public funds, nor took any money that I am not legally entitled to". For his opponents, this is hard to swallow. Their benefactors are super rich bullion vans wielding machines. To them, one who use the money judiciously is abnormal.
"Nigeria is a failed state due to insecurity and economic hardship faced by the people". I am still waiting for you to tell us the lies in this statement.
"Crude oil worth billions is being stolen everyday". Even Buhari confirmed this. So where is the lie?
"I don't receive monthly pensions as an exgovernor." This one shock una abi? Emilokan was one of the first governor who designed an annual pension for himself before he handed over which he has been collecting since he left office in 2007.
"I don't give chinchin" These were not the exact words of Peter Obi, but used by his supporters to show he's financially disciplined. Obi has stated that he's generous and philanthropic. He's severally donated money to schools, NGOs and so on..
Na only good thing dey sell itself. That's why, unlike the regular politicians who lure supporters with money, the Obidient supporters are sponsoring themselves and the presidential candidate.
Whether you like it or not, Nigeria must work again. On Obi-Datti mandate we stand

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by Teacher1776(m): 5:37am On Oct 02, 2022
I know say Emilokan and Dubai residential president supporters will rush grab Vaseline thinking say food done done..

9 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 6:31am On Oct 02, 2022
Passionnn:
Stockholm syndrome is a psychological and emotional condition in which someone who is oppressed and tortured eventually begins to admire his tormentor and accepts it as normal.
Since Peter Obi joined the presidential race, supporters and urchins of the old order, people who can hardly afford two meals a day, have ignored the same people who caused them pains and decided to chase after the wind while glorifying the same rogues who are the sources of our predicaments.
1. Obi said he left over 70 billion naira in the state Treasury while handing over to his successor. Rather than admire the man for his financial discipline, the Stockholm syndrome patients attacked him. To them, such a thing is abnormal. So rather than confirm it, they tagged him a liar.
"I have never stolen any public funds, nor took any money that I am not legally entitled to". For his opponents, this is hard to swallow. Their benefactors are super rich bullion vans wielding machines. To them, one who use the money judiciously is abnormal.
"Nigeria is a failed state due to insecurity and economic hardship faced by the people". I am still waiting for you to tell us the lies in this statement.
"Crude oil worth billions is being stolen everyday". Even Buhari confirmed this. So where is the lie?
"I don't receive monthly pensions as an exgovernor." This one shock una abi? Emilokan was one of the first governor who designed an annual pension for himself before he handed over which he has been collecting since he left office in 2007.
"I don't give chinchin" These were not the exact words of Peter Obi, but used by his supporters to show he's financially disciplined. Obi has stated that he's generous and philanthropic. He's severally donated money to schools, NGOs and so on..
Na only good thing dey sell itself. That's why, unlike the regular politicians who lure supporters with money, the Obidient supporters are sponsoring themselves and the presidential candidate.
Whether you like it or not, Nigeria must work again. On Obi-Datti mandate we stand
Nice!

6 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by ipobarethieves: 6:53am On Oct 02, 2022
sad he told us he get one Shoe,use 1 peak milk for a month grin undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by Gunayo(m): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Some of you urchins will soon die of frustration because you can't stop this revolution. Obidient movement is taking over everywhere just like MTN.
The youth is taking back the country and ObiDatti will be the vessels of redemption.

5 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by SocialJustice: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2022
Obi is the hope of many Nigerians now

4 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by hisgrace090: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2022
Peter obi Nigerians love you!

Ride On!

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by lastmessenger: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2022
Enjoying your sweet tears dear op

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by ican2020: 7:17am On Oct 02, 2022
Op non comit su

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by Kokoy2022: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Be dwelling on Obi lie while reality heat u front and back. Keep snipper away from ur home next year. Tnks

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by asanausana91: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2022
Passionnn:
I wear one wrist watch for decades, that one is also truth abi?
I swear with the life of my family that I will never leave APGA, is that also true?
Pls stop being fooled by that liar, Obi is a natural liar.
Iam waiting for your answer to the two questions above.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2022
Shameless Tinubu supporters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by Passionnn: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
asanausana91:
I wear one wrist watch for decades, that one is also truth abi?
I swear with the life of my family that I will never leave APGA, is that also true?
Pls stop being fooled by that liar, Obi is a natural liar.
Iam waiting for your answer to the two questions above.
If leaving one party to another to contest election is now lying, show me one presidential candidate who has not cross carpet.
Nigeria has no provision for independent candidacy, otherwise, Obi would have been a perfect example..
As for the wristwatch issue. I don't know where you get that from. But even at that, the lesson is learnt.
Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by Passionnn: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
OP,.let me tell you something and be glad if you could just adhere to it and convey same to your fellow. I'd say it in just one sentence: Nobody can stop Obi Peter. He is a moving train.[/b]

God bless you.
Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Passionnn:

Oga, did you even read the post before commenting?
haha. Sorry . Pls edit. I've done that at my end

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by asanausana91: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Passionnn:

If leaving one party to another to contest election is now lying, show me one presidential candidate who has not cross carpet.
Nigeria has no provision for independent candidacy, otherwise, Obi would have been a perfect example..
As for the wristwatch issue. I don't know where you get that from. But even at that, the lesson is learnt.
do you know what it takes to swear with his family life.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by Conner44: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Teacher1776:
I know say Emilokan and Dubai residential president supporters will rush grab Vaseline thinking say food done done..

Yes that’s why we must keep on applying pressure to their long throats grin

1 Share

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by Conner44: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
asanausana91:

You does your own family have a life? undecided

Urchin
Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by asanausana91: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Conner44:

You does your own family have a life? undecided

Urchin
I don't reply fooools.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by Passionnn: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
asanausana91:
The only people I remembered that used their family names to swear they would not leave their parties were Tinubu and Atiku
Tinubu swore he would live and die in A.D. But later, we saw him in AC. Later ACN. Today he is in APC.
Atiku swore he would never leave PDP. But he later betrayed the party and joined ACN, later APC. Today he is back to PDP as the standard bearer.
If you have real issues. Let's discuss.
I don't rely on beer parlour gossips to draw my conclusion.
Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by Vulturereloaded: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
This is the truth that Nigerians are interested in.

This is why we are Obidient.

1 Share

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by asanausana91: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Passionnn:

The only people I remembered that used their family names to swear they would not leave their parties were Tinubu and Atiku
Tinubu swore he would live and die in A.D. But later, we saw him in AC. Later ACN. Today he is in APC.
Atiku swore he would never leave PDP. But he later betrayed the party and joined ACN, later APC. Today he is back to PDP as the standard bearer.
If you have real issues. Let's discuss.
I don't rely on beer parlour gossips to draw my conclusion.
Google would have safe you this embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by Passionnn: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
asanausana91:
Google would have safe you this embarrassment.
And you think that makes you smart. For you to assume that Google is now an oracle to be consulted when one needs to verify facts.
Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by BATified2023: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
Passionnn:

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by BATified2023: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
Passionnn:

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by Mrkindness: 12:04am On Oct 03, 2022
ipobarethieves:
sad he told us he get one Shoe,use 1 peak milk for a month grin undecided
Agbado munching urchins are agents of darkness and lies

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Peter Obi by Passionnn: 4:17am On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=117217075][/quote]
You forgot to mention that he told you all these things when you both were drinking beer together.
Did he also not tell you that he's been using one toothbrush in the last 20 years and he's been using only one pair of shoes since 1990?
You also forgot to mention that he has only one trousers and shirt in his wardrobe.
Only a fool broadcast a message without first confirming it or making attempt to verify the source.

(1) (Reply)

Northern Man Celebrate, After His APC Father Joined LP With His Associates / Obidient Voter Sensitization In Osun State (pics) / Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT) New Theme Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.