Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) (1096 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Peter Obi: 'Obidient' Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 02, 2022
Update from .COM

A young kid was caught on Camera participating in OBIdient Rally yesterday in Lagos.. She was Lifted up and Cheered during the Rally, that got many Participants happy.

#OBIdient and Yusful Rally.

Video obtained by .COM

Watch Video:

https://youtube.com/shorts/Npx7QkckA6A?feature=share

Mynd44,
OAM4J Move to FP

2 Likes

Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 02, 2022
OBIdient Rally

Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by Anigreat: 6:27am On Oct 02, 2022
shocked

Cutiee, so cute. It melt my heart.

Meanwhile, ugly Bats are waiting for their sick principal to return from London and unleash Bullion van before they can dare walk for him.

8 Likes

Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by meolaniyi(m): 6:28am On Oct 02, 2022
Are sure that person is not the likes of Aki and Popo?
Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by Anigreat: 6:32am On Oct 02, 2022
meolaniyi:
Are sure that person is not the likes of Aki and Popo?

shocked

Cry me a river, cry me a lagoon, cry me an ocean, I love to see your salty tears, I love to see you in pains and In misery.

This is what your frog eyes sick Yekini Amoda can never get unless Bullion Van is released.

4 Likes

Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by Itzurboi(m): 6:45am On Oct 02, 2022
I'm a registered neck presser, anybody talk anyhow, i pressure agbado comot from your throat...
Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by stevnwigw1: 6:52am On Oct 02, 2022
The kid Is walking for his future
Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by heniford2: 7:05am On Oct 02, 2022
The country we dream of is possible
Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by menaxe: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2022
Land forsale
Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by Racoon(m): 7:17am On Oct 02, 2022
Wise child being indoctrinated to fight for his or her future by asking for capable and responsibility leadership. Posterity will remember you child.
Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by AdamuKD: 7:30am On Oct 02, 2022
The innocent boy is fighting for his future sad
Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2022
: Mynd44,
OAM4J Move to FP
Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by Abilistic(m): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2022
In the same 10 years, the baby girl will watch the clip and be so proud of herself, for being Obidient child.
Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by Tombrown3(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2022
Abilistic:
In the same 10 years, the baby girl will watch the clip and be so proud of herself, for being Obidient child.

Thought she was a boy?
Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2022
They have started teaching her how to hate Yoruba and hausa fulani. Even at her early stage.
Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by Bontafa: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
They have started teaching her how to hate Yoruba and hausa fulani.

Your twisted madness should be used to make money for your family so you can be useful.

Asiwaju should contest for hospital receptionist

Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2022
You that not useful to yourself and you still useless to government.
Bontafa:

Your twisted madness should be used to make money for your family so you can be useful.

Asiwaju should contest for hospital receptionist
Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by Bontafa: 9:11am On Oct 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You that not useful to yourself and you still useless to government.

You have to wait for Asiwaju before your mother can tie a good wrapper , you should be ashamed

Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by Whois(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2022
How did rally for good governance turn to tribal hate?
Tinubuadvocate:
They have started teaching her how to hate Yoruba and hausa fulani. Even at her early stage.
Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by Bontafa: 9:15am On Oct 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Go to the next thread,the child has been given an automatic scholarship while u are waiting to collect corn from Asiwaju

Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by TANID(m): 9:17am On Oct 02, 2022
Cool
Re: Unidentified Kid Caught On Camera Matching For OBIdient Rally (Video) by Pacesetterz: 9:18am On Oct 02, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Cutiee, so cute. It melt my heart.

Meanwhile, ugly Bats are waiting for their sick principal to return from London and unleash Bullion van before they can dare walk for him.

You’ve over used this meme
Let it rest

(1) (Reply)

2023: Frontpage Statistics (Atiku v Obi v Tinubu) / Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos / UK, US Citizens Seen Flying Out Of Nigeria Following Terror Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.