Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos (1096 Views)

#EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by wwwihy: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2022

53 Likes

Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by wwwihy: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2022

51 Likes

Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by GeneralPula: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
Even Racoon justified it..

Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by Obojuju: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nairaland forum....what a place for ethnic champions...Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by Tolexander: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by Igbodicool(m): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
World award winning ethnic bigotry goes to the Yoruba...

Who doesn't know their tribalism?!
Always faking love but down seated in their heart is bitterness against the blessed tribe.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by festacman(m): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ok.
Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by TheSameGuy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
You want to set OBIdient criminals against EndSARS hoodlum grin

You go fit settle the wawulenve so cheesy
wwwihy:
Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos

https://twitter.com/Qdpaper2/status/1581375246686253056

55 Likes

Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by Moh247: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Enemy's camp in chaos

Wike and G5 vs Atiku Okowa

Endsars vs Zombidiots

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by ShaqFu: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
Na so. This is one of the people who want a better Nigeria. How can Nigeria be better when we have people like this Rinu of an individual spreading tribalism?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by APCnaPDP: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nigerians are ethnic champions, a lot of them. How someone says most members of a particular ethnic group are daft just shows how daft the person is. What kind of sample size was used to judge ethnic groups in Nigeria. The same people will scream racism when they meet other races.
Honestly, people need to grow up and leave this bigotry. We have done it for decades and it has taken us nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hahaha
Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by Throwback: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Let them fight to the finish.
Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by Throwback: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Igbodicool:
World award winning ethnic bigotry goes to the Yoruba...

Who doesn't know their tribalism?!
Always faking love but down seated in their heart is bitterness against the blessed tribe.

I need you to continue typing.

We need the obidient camp to be set on fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by JealousCobra(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Moh247:
Enemy's camp in chaos

Wike and G5 vs Atiku Okowa

Endsars vs Zombidiots

Dear brain dead Urchin,

Thief-nubu can never be Nigeria president... You can take that to the bank. And u no fit do me anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by Moh247: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
JealousCobra:

Dear brain dead Urchin,

Thief-nubu can never be Nigeria president... You can take that to the bank. And u no fit do me anything.

Even idiots with lowest IQ have opinion and it's democracy.. idiots have freedom of expression

Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of borgu Asiwaju of Nigeria would build more mental asylum for people who mkupuru mnmiri have damaged their brains beyond repair making them think Obi has a chance

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by JealousCobra(m): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Moh247:

Even idiots with lowest IQ have opinion and it's democracy.. idiots have freedom of expression

Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of borgu Asiwaju ObiDatti of Nigeria would build more mental asylum for people who agbado have damaged their brains beyond repair making them think thief-nubui has a chance

Since you registered on NL, I have gone through your history and comments section, from your inputs I discovered that you are not only a brain damaged bigotry psychopath but you have also succeeded in convincing one that you are an irredeemable F**L that should not be taken serious.

But I will take your stupidity seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by Moh247: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
JealousCobra:

Since you registered on NL, I have gone through your history and comments section, from your inputs I discovered that you are not only a brain damaged bigotry psychophant but you have also succeeded in convincing one that you are an irredeemable F**L that should not be taken serious.

But I will take your stupidity seriously.

I really don't engage shallow people

You badly crave stupid banters which I got no time for

Please stop qouting me as I don't even know you exist on Nairaland...

if not you looking for my attention like a child. I won't be engaging a troll like you

So kindly fvck off mention if you have any sense of diginity and let intelligent people converse national politics

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by JealousCobra(m): 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
Moh247:

I really don't engage shallow people please stop qouting me as I don't even know you exist on Nairaland if not you looking for my attention like a child

So kindly fvck off and let intelligent people converse national politics

Really, and you think you are sounding intelligently from your dumb responses..

If intelligent ones are to be mentioned on this forum you will also queue up to be mentioned Abi? Ezi Ofia!

An uncultured savaged hypocrite on NL feeling like a higher level Zombie.grin

Na thunder go faya your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by Moh247: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
JealousCobra:

Really, and you think you are sounding intelligently from your dumb responses..

If intelligent ones are to be mentioned on this forum you will also queue up to be mentioned Abi? Ezi Ofia!

An uncultured savaged hypocrite on NL feeling like a higher level Zombie.grin

Na thunder go faya your destiny.

Is that all??!

Now kindly fvck off and stop qouting me

You are damn boring and quite shallow

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by Rugaria: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
festacman:
Is Peter Obi's candidature about the Igbos?

This Yoruba/Igbo ethnic acrobatics favours Tinubu's camp more than it does to Peter Obi. So Obedients should stop fanning the embers.
How are obidients fanning the embers?
From morning till night, the only thing the Yoruba/agbado camp campaigns on is tribalism. Nonstop.
How are obidients joining them apart from setting the records straight?

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by JealousCobra(m): 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
Moh247:

Is that all??!

Now kindly fvck off and stop qouting me

You are damn boring and quite shallow

@ Bolded in this forum dey no born your Baba well!

NL scholarship graduate I understand your pains with those of your half baked grammars.

Continue disgracing your ancestors in the name of trolling.

You still remain an illiterate tribalistic Urchin whom I will troll at any day.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Tweet: Rinu Abused Igbos by techWriter3: 1:13am On Oct 16, 2022
Enemy's campsite in chaosWike and G5 vs Atiku OkowaEndsars vs Zombidiots

(1) (Reply)

UK, US Citizens Seen Flying Out Of Nigeria Following Terror Alert / Why Is 'president Peter Obi' Trending After Obi Met Soludo? / BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.