Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria (506 Views)

2023: Peter Obi, An Internet Creation, Not On Ground In S’east- APC / Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu / Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by Rockyrascal(m): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2022
I was present at the obidient rally yesterday in Benin city.

A new Nigeria is POssible. Vote! Peter obi for president 2023

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by ecolime(m): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2022
You are right

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by Kabirudeen25(m): 6:53am On Oct 02, 2022
Nice one dude!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by general111(m): 7:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Yes, we press their neck yesterday oh

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by naijapips04: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2022
A new Anambra was possible but look what obi has turned that once peaceful state to.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by heniford2: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Amazing grin wish i was close by

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by Obidient4life2: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Neck pressing continues

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by hisgrace090: 7:10am On Oct 02, 2022
Obi is another new name for hope.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by Ashez: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2022
Nice one
Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by AdamuKD: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2022
OBIDATTI is our incoming President
Urchins go and take sniper grin
Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by Betanaija42moro: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2022
Nice one!
Kudos to Nigerian youths and all the Obidients
Scattered all over the country.

A better Nigeria is possible
There is hope

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by bibianna(f): 7:21am On Oct 02, 2022
We should also let him know what our demands are!

We want a president that will be personally close to his people and not one always speaking through his SSA! smiley
Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by SonofLothbrok: 7:33am On Oct 02, 2022
This new Nigeria; Is it the Nigeria we know or there is another planet called Nigeria grin

Any reasonable human being knows Nigeria is destined for doom.

After the elections and Obi finally wins. There will be massive decamp to Labour Party.

Nnamdi Kanu is right. It is foolishness for any igbo youth to believe he has a future in Nigeria.

Igbos who never had a shot at presidency is suddenly making the front pages of newspapers.

If you don't know why suddenly all the good events are happening. It is because of the large Gas deposits in East.

Nigerian Government have sent Armies to the East to kill Igbo youths to protect their interests in this gas. They have been trying to reduce our numbers. If it wasn't UGM they would have succeeded.

Before you think of participating in this election, in order to vote better think twice. Peter Obi will never free Nnamdi Kanu, rather he will kill him. Because he keeps exposing them. More armies would be sent down the East in future because by then, Igbo youths would have realised their mistake.

Hope Uzodinma is doing it. The same with Soludo. Peter Obi also did same when he was Governor.

A country that does not respect Court orders is what you want me to believe in. A country were the judge is forced to adjourn cases severally is what you want me to believe in. A country the military shots my tribe is what you want me to believe in.

There is no Election in the East come 2023. I do not believe in a country that hates me. I use this opportunity to thank UGM for what they are doing and continue to do.
Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by VERDA: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2022
naijapips04:
A new Anambra was possible but look what obi has turned that once peaceful state to.

Peter Obi that left office over 7 years ago....you guys are shameless, you have nothing else to pin on him and this is the best you can come up with...go back to your WhatsApp group for more lies.

Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by naijapips04: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2022
VERDA:

Peter Obi that left office over 7 years ago....you guys are shameless, you have nothing else to pin on him and this is the best you can come up with...go back to your WhatsApp group for more lies.

Left office without anything tangible to show aside pumping monies into his bank in the name of investment.

The security situation in Anambra today started under Pitobi. Abi have you forgotten the Ezu river killings where tens of Anambra youths were killed and dumped inside Ezu river under his watch. To this day, there is no clear explanation from Peter obi and cronies as to what happened. Akwuzu SARS was Peter obi attack dogs.

Go and verify.
Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by VERDA: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2022
naijapips04:

Left office without anything tangible to show aside pumping monies into his bank in the name of investment.

The security situation in Anambra today started under Pitobi. Abi have you forgotten the Ezu river killings where tens of Anambra youths were killed and dumped inside Ezu river under his watch. To this day, there is no clear explanation from Peter obi and cronies as to what happened. Akwuzu SARS was Peter obi attack dogs.

Go and verify.

Stop spilling lies, is SARS under Peter Obi or the federal government??, Was it Peter Obi that formed Stars??...why not probe the institution responsible?? And did the institution mentione Obi??

During Obi's tenure Anambra was named one of the most peaceful states in the country...he came in around the Bakassi boys period when criminality was at its peak and fought it to a standstil

Even the famous Evans mentioned he ran away from Anambra to Lagos cos Obi was too strict on criminality.

It's your Buhari with his very devisive politics that poured fire in the agitations that was low key initially.

Funny how your blaming someone that left office over 9 years ago, a governor has governed Anambra for 8 years after him, a second one in his 1st year after the one who spent 8 years, yet na Obi you the blame... You guys are truly shameless. Find some other lies abeg.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by naijapips04: 10:22am On Oct 02, 2022
VERDA:

Stop spilling lies, is SARS under Peter Obi or the federal government??, Was it Peter Obi that formed Stars??...why not probe the institution responsible?? And did the institution mentione Obi??

During Obi's tenure Anambra was named one of the most peaceful states in the country...he came in around the Bakassi boys period when criminality was at its peak and fought it to a standstil

Even the famous Evans mentioned he ran away from Anambra to Lagos cos Obi was too strict on criminality.

It's your Buhari with his very devisive politics that poured fire in the agitations that was low key initially.

Funny how your blaming someone that left office over 9 years ago, a governor has governed Anambra for 8 years after him, a second one in his 1st year after the one who spent 8 years, yet na Obi you the blame... You guys are truly shameless. Find some other lies abeg.

Same you is saying he fought insecurity, same you is asking if the police force is under obi. If you can't see the irony and hypocrisy in your statements, then you are not worthy of another mention.
Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by VERDA: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2022
naijapips04:

Same you is saying he fought insecurity, same you is asking if the police force is under obi. If you can't see the irony and hypocrisy in your statements, then you are not worthy of another mention.

Abeg rest if you don't have anything to say...in the Nigerian constitution the police force is under the federal government not state government, which is why the IG of police order to the commissioner in charge of a state overrides that if a governor...this is a fact so I don't know what your on about.
Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by naijapips04: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2022
VERDA:

Abeg rest if you don't have anything to say...in the Nigerian constitution the police force is under the federal government not state government, which is why the IG of police order to the commissioner in charge of a state overrides that if a governor...this is a fact so I don't know what your on about.

So why is Obi being praised for fighting insecurity with the federal police force? Shouldn't you be praising good luck Jonathan?
Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by VERDA: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2022
naijapips04:

So why is Obi being praised for fighting insecurity with the federal police force? Shouldn't you be praising good luck Jonathan?

See me see wahala, same question I have been asking some of you...why are you guys blaming him for a supposed crime commited by a federal institution?? is anybody stoping you from praising Good luck?

Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by naijapips04: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2022
VERDA:

See me see wahala, same question I have been asking some of you...why are you guys blaming him for a supposed crime commited by a federal institution?? is anybody stoping you from praising Good luck?

I'm following your logic. You were praising him for acts of a federal institution. So why shouldn't we blame him for the acts of same institution in his state?
Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by VERDA: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2022
naijapips04:

I'm following your logic. You were praising him for acts of a federal institution. So why shouldn't we blame him for the acts of same institution in his state?

Nope you were not following, either you or someone else blamed him for an act of a federal institution and for the insecurity in the state currently, I disagreed also sending a news of IG praising Anambra for being a peaceful state and that was during Obi's time. Wether or not you agree he was responsible for the peace is not my problem. The police is in charge of internal security and I did not take that from them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by naijapips04: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2022
VERDA:

Nope you were not following, either you or someone else blamed him for an act of a federal institution and for the insecurity in the state currently, I disagreed also sending a news of IG praising Anambra for being a peaceful state and that was during Obi's time. Wether or not you agree he was responsible for the peace is not my problem. The police is in charge of internal security and I did not take that from them.

If he can be praised for security, you think he shouldn't be blamed for insecurity? Is this one of your IPOB logic?
Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by VERDA: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
naijapips04:

If he can be praised for security, you think he shouldn't be blamed for insecurity? Is this one of your IPOB logic?

This is my problem with you tribal bigots, everything is about ethnicity, in your funny head anyone that supports Obi is either IPOB or Igbo, you all need help.

Go back and read what you just mentioned, cos it seems like you have comprehension problem, I did not praise anyone, it's the IG that praised Anambra state...make Una dey try read. Don't have energy for plenty talk again, enjoy.
Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by naijapips04: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
VERDA:

This is my problem with you tribal bigots, everything is about ethnicity, in your funny head anyone that supports Obi is either IPOB or Igbo, you all need help.

Go back and read what you just mentioned, cos it seems like you have comprehension problem, I did not praise anyone, it's the IG that praised Anambra state...make Una dey try read. Don't have energy for plenty talk again, enjoy.

Did I mention you praised him? I be eye dey pain you ni?
Re: Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria by VERDA: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
naijapips04:

Did I mention you praised him? I be eye dey pain you ni?

Nigeria by VERDA: 11:27am
naijapips04:

That's your mention up there, as e be say na to dey lie lie Una Sabi, i pity you lol.

(1) (Reply)

Why Atiku Abubakar Will Win The 6 Geopolitical Zones / Moment Hired Band Played "Obi Kerenke" At The PDP Uyo Rally(Video) / How Can A Purported 75 Year Old Atiku Far Healthier Than 70yr Old Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.