Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration (35059 Views)

Beneficiaries Of Tinubu/Shetima-NAIRAXI Transit Scheme Congratulate Bola Tinubu / Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative / Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2022
CheapHomes1:

With the plethora of "achievements" and archives you say exist, am surprised that you can't answer 3 simple questions...

What brain for governance does he have? How is he a tested performer?

I asked...how is Tinubu good for the south?
1. His brain is good in development and as well as identifying talents to hold strategic positions for the country's economy and security. For example, Ambode was once his commissioner for finance. He did well as a commissioner and as governor. Same as Fashola who served under him. And in charge of justice, Osinabjo was his attorney general. With him, Lagos was able to legally win the federal govt when they were deprived of state allocations in 2006. Fast forward to present time, gov Sanwoolu that's doing well in Lagos is his protege. All these were a team headed by Tinubu and assembled by Tinubu. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/lagos-2023-how-tinubu-hunts-for-identifies-talents-olayinka-house-of-reps-aspirant/amp/

2. He increased the income of Lagos State govt. This was used to fund the development of the state in various ways. https://punchng.com/under-tinubu-lagos-contributed-more-to-nigerias-gdp/ another reference: https://guardian.ng/interview/tinubu-is-the-architect-of-good-governance-in-lagos-state/

3. Provision of free education, free health care and subsidised health care for young and the aged. There are many commissioned projects that bear his name till today. Some parts I know are Ojokoro, Ogudu, Ifako-Ijaiye, Badagry etc. This is an enviable achievement against any politician till today. All evidence are in the news. Use Google and see: https://www.thecable.ng/leadership-and-tinubus-excellent-footprints-in-lagos/amp another one: https://successfulsocieties.princeton.edu/interviews/bola-tinubu.
So when you said what has Tinubu done in Lagos, you sounded like a toddler or you weren't born when he was gov of Lagos State.
Shift hatred aside and appreciate his sagacity. If you accused him of being part of APC, that's a legitimate case. But never avt like an illiterate and follow them to say: He's corrupt, he's too old, he's sick, he's peering in his pants, he used bullion can to carry money etc. They are talks that berated those saying it. Brain to brain, human development to infrastructural development, Tinubu is the best among the presidential candidates. And forecasting to preparing for future, his eagle eyes are visionary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by CheapHomes1: 6:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

1. His brain is good in development and as well as identifying talents to hold strategic positions for the country's economy and security. For example, Ambode was once his commissioner for finance. He did well as a commissioner and as governor. Same as Fashola who served under him. And in charge of justice, Osinabjo was his attorney general. With him, Lagos was able to legally win the federal govt when they were deprived of state allocations in 2006. Fast forward to present time, gov Sanwoolu that's doing well in Lagos is his protege. All these were a team headed by Tinubu and assembled by Tinubu. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/lagos-2023-how-tinubu-hunts-for-identifies-talents-olayinka-house-of-reps-aspirant/amp/

2. He increased the income of Lagos State govt. This was used to fund the development of the state in various ways. https://punchng.com/under-tinubu-lagos-contributed-more-to-nigerias-gdp/ another reference: https://guardian.ng/interview/tinubu-is-the-architect-of-good-governance-in-lagos-state/

3. Provision of free education, free health care and subsidised health care for young and the aged. There are many commissioned projects that bear his name till today. Some parts I know are Ojokoro, Ogudu, Ifako-Ijaiye, Badagry etc. This is an enviable achievement against any politician till today. All evidence are in the news. Use Google and see: https://www.thecable.ng/leadership-and-tinubus-excellent-footprints-in-lagos/amp another one: https://successfulsocieties.princeton.edu/interviews/bola-tinubu.
So when you said what has Tinubu done in Lagos, you sounded like a toddler or you weren't born when he was gov of Lagos State.
Shift hatred aside and appreciate his sagacity. If you accused him of being part of APC, that's a legitimate case. But never avt like an illiterate and follow them to say: He's corrupt, he's too old, he's sick, he's peering in his pants, he used bullion can to carry money etc. They are talks that berated those saying it. Brain to brain, human development to infrastructural development, Tinubu is the best among the presidential candidates. And forecasting to preparing for future, his eagle eyes are visionary.

Offpoint...these are the questions I asked you: What brain for governance does he have? How is he a tested performer?

How does identifying talent mean that Tinubu has a brain for governance? What is the relationship between identifying talent and governance?

At what time in the history of Lagos was ambode commissioner of finance?

So in 8years as AG of Lagos, what were osinbajos achievements? When did FG deprive Lagos state its allocation?

Was osinbajo the only commissioner appointed by Tinubu between 1999 and 2007? What happened to the other commissioners?

According to you "All these were a team headed by Tinubu and assembled by Tinubu"

Which "these"? Who are the "these" in your write up? How can the 3 names you mentioned be a team when they served Lagos state in different dispensations?

How is Sanwo-Olu Tinubus protege? Pls explain.

The income of Lagos you say Tinubu increased, pls how did he increase it? Did he increase it from his pocket? Kindly shed some light on alpha beta.

You say Tinubu provided "free education, free health care and subsidised health care for young and the aged". Is he the first governor in the histtory of Lagos and nigeria to do such? Can Tinubu patronize any Lagos state hospital for medi care?

If you say "There are many commissioned projects that bear his name till today", pls what are those many projects?

According to you: "So when you said what has Tinubu done in Lagos"

Can you show me where I said that?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 04, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Offpoint...these are the questions I asked you: What brain for governance does he have? How is he a tested performer?

How does identifying talent mean that Tinubu has a brain for governance? What is the relationship between identifying talent and governance?

So in 8years as AG of Lagos, what were osinbajos achievements? When did FG deprive Lagos state its allocation?

Was osinbajo the only commissioner appointed by Tinubu between 1999 and 2007? What happened to the other commissioners?

According to you "All these were a team headed by Tinubu and assembled by Tinubu"

Which "these"? Who are the "these" in your write up? How can the 3 names you mentioned be a team when they served Lagos state in different dispensations?

The income of Lagos you say Tinubu increased, pls how did he increase it? Did he increase it from his pocket? Kindly shed some light on alpha beta.

You say Tinubu provided "free education, free health care and subsidised health care for young and the aged". Is he the first governor in the histtory of Lagos and nigeria to do such? Can Tinubu patronize any Lagos state hospital for medi care?

If you say "There are many commissioned projects that bear his name till today", pls what are those many projects?

I answered all your questions. I mentioned health care centres that I know that Tinubu commissioned in Ogudu, Ifako-Ijaiye bad Badagry. Tinubu is good for the south because he has political connections that can withstand northern oligarchs. It's either they are in his part or become his friends by proxy. They can't afford to be his enemy.
Now you twisting my points made you appear like a paid Tinubu hater. So...keep up with your online rants. February is around the corner. I m a lady that never forget. I ll search for your moniker and gladly taunt you front and back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by CheapHomes1: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

I answered all your questions. I mentioned health care centres that I know that Tinubu commissioned in Ogudu, Ifako-Ijaiye bad Badagry. Tinubu is good for the south because he has political connections that can withstand northern oligarchs. It's either they are in his part or become his friends by proxy. They can't afford to be his enemy.
Now you twisting my points made you appear like a paid Tinubu hater. So...keep up with your online rants. February is around the corner. I m a lady that never forget. I ll search for your moniker and gladly taunt you front and back.

you havent answered my questions...

can you show me the rants you are referring to?

what are tinubus political connections that can withstand northern oligarchs?

if withstanding northern oligarchs was the goal, how come tinubu supported buhari against jonathan in 2015?
Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by CheapHomes1: 6:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

whats the relevance of this to the following questions?

With the plethora of "achievements" and archives you say exist, am surprised that you can't answer 3 simple questions...

Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 04, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you havent answered my questions...

if withstanding northern oligarchs was the goal, how come tinubu supported buhari against jonathan in 2015?
I provided links to his projects. You are the one asking questions that has been answered. I di t v time to be quoting and fixing response this morning but I ll sum up my answers. They are obvious except you just want to be mischievous and that's stupidity on your part. 1. Tinubu supported Buhari cos GEJ failed. No one wanted GEJ in 2015. His PDP even failed him. Look at how his party chairmen were being changed from Muazu to Modu-Sherrif and this other guy from Sule Lamido camp.

2. Tinubu's political connections that can withstand not just northern oligarchs but any canal are: having many protégés as south west govs, having allies as govs in various states under his parties, having people from his party and some that served under him in key posts. Example is the reps speaker, Gbajabiamila and the VP, Osinbajo. Fashola, Aregbesola, Ngige aware still ministers.

3. Tinubu isn't the first to offer free education and health care but he deserved praises for following the footprints of good politics like that of Awolowo. So you coming here to berate him for still doing free education and health is wickedness + no brain. If he didn't do free health care, you ll bark that he's not doing enough. What can be used to satisfy you and your minions? Maybe you should be given an appointment.

4. Identifying talent is a talent by a talented person. In some countries, Tinubu ll be a deity.

5. Ambode was the defacto commissioner of Lagos State at some point.
From 2006- 2012, Ambode was the accountant general for Lagos State, in charge of all the financial activities of the state and directly responsible for over 1400 accountants in the state service. Under his watch, the State Treasury Office (STO) revolutionized the way Lagos State finances were raised, budgeted, managed and planned. In his six years as the Lagos State accountant general, the state's financial performance improved visibly with the budget performing at an average of 85% annually. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akinwunmi_Ambode

6. Osinabjo isn't only Tinubu's protege btw 1999-2007. Fashola was there, Aregbesola was there, Dele Alake, Muiz Banire amongst others. They all had nice impact in Lagos State and Nigeria at large in present day.

7. I v provided links to how he generated Lagos IGR.

Lastly, accuse Tinubu of supporting Buhari alone. There, you may v some point. But you denying what's obvious that he didn't performed well as a governor ll mock you, your generation and whoever you are supporting. I just say make I teach you your work.
Last Bullet
I m yet to pitch tent. I show the word who I m supporting in February 1st 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2022
CheapHomes1:

whats the relevance of this to the following questions?

I v answered you n stop repeating like spambot
Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by CheapHomes1: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Are you sure you understood the question i asked? what is the relevance of what you typed above to the following questions:

Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by CheapHomes1: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

I provided links to his projects. You are the one asking questions that has been answered. I di t v time to be quoting and fixing response this morning but I ll sum up my answers. They are obvious except you just want to be mischievous and that's stupidity on your part. 1. Tinubu supported Buhari cos GEJ failed. No one wanted GEJ in 2015. His PDP even failed him. Look at how his party chairmen were being changed from Muazu to Modu-Sherrif and this other guy from Sule Lamido camp.

2. Tinubu's political connections that can withstand not just northern oligarchs but any canal are: having many protégés as south west govs, having allies as govs in various states under his parties, having people from his party and some that served under him in key posts. Example is the reps speaker, Gbajabiamila and the VP, Osinbajo. Fashola, Aregbesola, Ngige aware still ministers.

3. Tinubu isn't the first to offer free education and health care but he deserved praises for following the footprints of good politics like that of Awolowo. So you coming here to berate him for still doing free education and health is wickedness + no brain. If he didn't do free health care, you ll bark that he's not doing enough. What can be used to satisfy you and your minions? Maybe you should be given an appointment.

4. Identifying talent is a talent by a talented person. In some countries, Tinubu ll be a deity.

5. Ambode was the defacto commissioner of Lagos State at some point.
From 2006- 2012, Ambode was the accountant general for Lagos State, in charge of all the financial activities of the state and directly responsible for over 1400 accountants in the state service. Under his watch, the State Treasury Office (STO) revolutionized the way Lagos State finances were raised, budgeted, managed and planned. In his six years as the Lagos State accountant general, the state's financial performance improved visibly with the budget performing at an average of 85% annually. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akinwunmi_Ambode

6. Osinabjo isn't only Tinubu's protege btw 1999-2007. Fashola was there, Aregbesola was there, Dele Alake, Muiz Banire amongst others. They all had nice impact in Lagos State and Nigeria at large in present day.

7. I v provided links to how he generated Lagos IGR.

Lastly, accuse Tinubu of supporting Buhari alone. There, you may v some point. But you denying what's obvious that he didn't performed well as a governor ll mock you, your generation and whoever you are supporting. I just say make I teach you your work.
[b]Last Bullet[\b]
I m yet to pitch tent. I show the word who I m supporting in February 1st 2023.

if you say Jonathan failed, has buhari succeeded? how has buhari done better than jonathan?

how is following the footprints of awolowo now an achievement?

Pls where in the constitution do we have "defacto commissioner"? how is accountant general the same thing as commissioner of finance? was it Tinubu that taught Ambode how to be accountant general?

meanwhile, you havent answered the following questions:

Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2022
CheapHomes1:

if you say Jonathan failed, has buhari succeeded? how has buhari done better than jonathan?

Pls where in the constitution do we have "defacto commissioner"? how is accountant general the same thing as commissioner of finance? was it Tinubu that taught Ambode how to be accountant general?

I v answered your questions excellently. If you don't v comprehension issues, then you just wanna be a nuisance and disgrace your lineage here. Tinubu has every right to contest and win. Same as others. When criticising him, make it constructive lest your appear like a moro n.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by CheapHomes1: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

I v answered your questions excellently. If you don't v comprehension issues, then you just wanna be a nuisance and disgrace your lineage here. Tinubu has every right to contest and win. Same as others. When criticising him, make it constructive lest your appear like a moro n.

you are already getting emotional. can you show me the answers you say you have answered?

Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you are already getting emotional. can you show me the answers you say you have answered?

I m emotionally stronger than you. But I don't take rubbish. Especially from a lunatic. Only a madman ll ignore all the points I listed and still keep asking same questions. I answered all your questions with references in my posts. Yet, you still had the guy to quote me to make you look intelligent when you are just constituting a nuisance. Seems you v nothing good to achieve, so go n die!
Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by CheapHomes1: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

I m emotionally stronger than you. But I don't take rubbish. Especially from a lunatic. Only a madman ll ignore all the points I listed and still keep asking same questions. I answered all your questions with references in my posts. Yet, you still had the guy to quote me to make you look intelligent when you are just constituting a nuisance. Seems you v nothing good to achieve, so go n die!

so far, i havent called you names or insulted you despite you doing so. so i am emotionally stronger than you. but i didnt ask you if you are stronger than me emotionally or not. i said you are already getting emotional which is true from the way you are getting irritated, calling names and getting hostile with your words. but can you show me the answers you say you have answered? i helped you to enumerate the questions.

1. if you say Jonathan failed, has buhari succeeded? how has buhari done better than jonathan?

2. how is following the footprints of awolowo now an achievement?

3. Pls where in the constitution do we have "defacto commissioner"? how is accountant general the same thing as commissioner of finance? was it Tinubu that taught Ambode how to be accountant general?

4. How does identifying talent mean that Tinubu has a brain for governance? What is the relationship between identifying talent and governance?

5. At what time in the history of Lagos was ambode commissioner of finance?

6. So in 8years as AG of Lagos, what were osinbajos achievements? When did FG deprive Lagos state its allocation?

7. Was osinbajo the only commissioner appointed by Tinubu between 1999 and 2007? What happened to the other commissioners?

8. According to you "All these were a team headed by Tinubu and assembled by Tinubu"

9. Which "these"? Who are the "these" in your write up? How can the 3 names you mentioned be a team when they served Lagos state in different dispensations?

10. How is Sanwo-Olu Tinubus protege? Pls explain.

11. The income of Lagos you say Tinubu increased, pls how did he increase it? Did he increase it from his pocket? Kindly shed some light on alpha beta.

12. You say Tinubu provided "free education, free health care and subsidised health care for young and the aged". Is he the first governor in the histtory of Lagos and nigeria to do such? Can Tinubu patronize any Lagos state hospital for medi care?

13. If you say "There are many commissioned projects that bear his name till today", pls what are those many projects?

14. According to you: "So when you said what has Tinubu done in Lagos"

15. can you show me the rants you are referring to?

16. what are tinubus political connections that can withstand northern oligarchs?
Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 04, 2022
CheapHomes1:

so far, i havent called you names or insulted you despite you doing so. so i am emotionally stronger than you. but i didnt ask you if you are stronger than me emotionally or not. i said you are already getting emotional which is true from the way you are getting irritated, calling names and getting hostile with your words. but can you show me the answers you say you have answered? i helped you to enumerate the questions.

1. if you say Jonathan failed, has buhari succeeded? how has buhari done better than jonathan?

3. Pls where in the constitution do we have "defacto commissioner"? how is accountant general the same thing as commissioner of finance? was it Tinubu that taught Ambode how to be accountant general?

4. How does identifying talent mean that Tinubu has a brain for governance? What is the relationship between identifying talent and governance?

6. So in 8years as AG of Lagos, what were osinbajos achievements? When did FG deprive Lagos state its allocation?

7. Was osinbajo the only commissioner appointed by Tinubu between 1999 and 2007? What happened to the other commissioners?

8. According to you "All these were a team headed by Tinubu and assembled by Tinubu"

9. Which "these"? Who are the "these" in your write up? How can the 3 names you mentioned be a team when they served Lagos state in different dispensations?

11. The income of Lagos you say Tinubu increased, pls how did he increase it? Did he increase it from his pocket? Kindly shed some light on alpha beta.

12. You say Tinubu provided "free education, free health care and subsidised health care for young and the aged". Is he the first governor in the histtory of Lagos and nigeria to do such? Can Tinubu patronize any Lagos state hospital for medi care?

13. If you say "There are many commissioned projects that bear his name till today", pls what are those many projects?

16. what are tinubus political connections that can withstand northern oligarchs?
You are a moro n. I hate men that stink like you.
Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by CheapHomes1: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are a moro n. I hate men that stink like you.

your emotional outburst hasnt answered the following questions:

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by Greenback: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
NorthernSector:
No and a actually facts but Peter obi is not capable for that position
What is my business with Peter Obi and what concerns him with what I'm saying?
Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by boldking(m): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
porthouse7:
if Dem dash u won't u collect
, you’re female am I right?

Babe girl how are you ? Send me your pic
Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Suleimanbando:
But how can you not appreciate he's good work. Check the statistics, he's perfect and also has good records. No lies alaye

Oga stop these lies abeg which statistics? you want to use Fashola and Ambode's work to ascribe to Asiwaju abeg give me a break.
Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by Tundex911: 5:59am On Oct 05, 2022
I'm very sure they'll pay double later

Smh
Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by akins088(m): 6:23am On Oct 06, 2022
If that's conclusion, that I am supporting Tinubu because he is a Yoruba man , I am fine with that. But as for the APC, I am not a party person.
obynzo:

Oga stop being deceitful and playing ostrich here. obviously you are clearly an APC person and a Yoruba that is your reason for supporting Tinubu e bold and come out with your full chest stop the pretence abeg.
Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by Sotland: 6:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Great guy. You were able to hold conversation without insults.. You are emotional stable guy..

CheapHomes1:

your emotional outburst hasnt answered the following questions:

Re: 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration by CheapHomes1: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2022
Sotland:
Great guy. You were able to hold conversation without insults.. You are emotional stable guy..

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nuhu Gidado At An Event With His Twin Girls / Thugs Stop PVC Registration At Lugbe Federal Housing Area, Abuja / Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.