Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Every Nigerian Need To Read This Simple And Short Message About PO,AA And BAT!!. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Nigerian Need To Read This Simple And Short Message About PO,AA And BAT!!. (170 Views)

A Short Message For Those Who Bear Igbo Names But Don't Identify As Igbos. / A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo / Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Need To Read This Simple And Short Message About PO,AA And BAT!!. by Prinxzona10: 8:07am On Oct 02, 2022
This message is for everyone especially those that are still in the wilderness of ignorant..

Every developed and developing Countries attained such level through bloody revolution or political revolution and there's no how you can progress in a Country with the same people that made and still making the Country unlivable and pitiable.

Peter Obi happens to be the face of this political revolution at this particular time is God's plan,so it doesn't mean that Igbos will benefit more than any other tribe, it doesn't mean that Peter Obi's supporters would benefits more than any other person buh it means that Nigerians wants( via to move away from old stagnant repulsive order to a new digital and progressive order) to reshape their lives and that of their generations,so that they would live a normal lives like those in a developed and developing Countries..

Some of those people attacking Peter Obi might end up to benefit more in future because through Peter Obi,the power returns back to people and through people,you're likely to attain to any political level you never dreamt of in your life without been influenced by any political elites.

What sane Nigerians are fighting for today will certainly outlived us buh the legacy is ultimately the superior gift because Peter Obi can maximally spend 8 years and the baton may land on anybody here especially those attackers.

An Hausa man may champion this revolution and it benefits Yorubas the most,
A Yoruba man may champion this revolution and it benefits an Igbo man the most and
An Igbo man champion this revolution and it benefits an Hausa man the most( Apology to every tribes via everyone inclusive though),so is not about who's spearheading it buh it's about You and I,our future ,the future of our children and that of our generations.

This political revolution is not about *how far* (probability of achieving it) buh it's about *how well* (how it's going and how it will end),so I urge all Nigerians to understand that they ain't doing Peter Obi any favor or an Igbo man any favor or Peter Obi supporters any favor buh they are only reshaping their future and that of their generations for good,so that they can live like normal human beings and not like an animals via
Nigeria situation is like a dog,chained at a place, the owner dictate everything for the dog and everything that happens to the dog,sorry buh that's the situation of Nigeria or if you doubt me,travel outside and see how people live their lives,then compare to Nigerian situation then you would have greater pity on Nigerian masses..

Please,ask yourself these questions::
When Nigerians especially the youths are pushing for a better life,what would posterity remembered me for,would I smile and tell the story of been part of those that emancipated and liberated Nigerians or would I live in regret of belief that I was part of those that attacked,fought and trying to truncate the new Nigeria out of my selfishness or hatred..

Secondly,ask yourself why every sane Nigerians are pushing for these new Nigeria irrespective of ethnicity and religious differences while the same political elites that have destroyed Nigeria are attacking and fighting back,using some of those same people that they've impoverished and subjugated for a very long time..

Thirdly,ask yourself why every regions and tribes are genuinely pushing for these new positive change and if you're a mentalist or spiritually inclined,ask yourself why everything from PDP to APC are falling apart while Peter Obi is gaining momentum everyday.

Nigerians,Africa is waiting for you people to lead the way to a greater continent because in a near future,the first will be the last while the last will be the first via those Europeans and Americans will find solace in Africa and their influx in Africa will be more than Africans influx in their lands since World begun...

Listen,you may hate Peter Obi or hate his tribe buh don't deny the fact that you can never fight and win an idea,whose time has come except you get crush on the way and if God chooses him to lead the way for a greater Nigeria,African at large at this particular time,you as a mere mortal wouldn't stand on God's way or you end your life miserably...

Finally,Peter Obi signifies an element of hope and that hope is faith therein which translate to a better living,so don't miss the chances of writing your name in the book of those that liberated Nigerian and Africa at large because a political freedom is the beacon of a better life....

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!....

MOD: Please help move this message to the front page for a wider view because it's educative and also about our future...

Thanks!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Merchants Of Terror (1): How Helpless Communities Sustain Terrorist Regimes / Northerners Ruled Nigeria Uninterrupted For 20 Years (1979 - 1999). Effects of T / Fr. Mbaka Debunks Rumors About Cursing Peter Obi, Catholic Church Speaks On Mbak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.