Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Respect Indians O - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Respect Indians O (7459 Views)

Indians Are Not Joking In Tech See Photo � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respect Indians O by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Nigerians do this all the time.u

U never respect them.

They are literally people dropping projects they do with their phones here each week.

Because U didn't see leetcode u think they ain't serious abi.. mtcheew
Nigerians and Indians na mate? Big techs in America are run by Indians. You think it's by dreading hair, locking yourself inside room and be begging expired depressed white women for money?

3 Likes

Re: Respect Indians O by hooge: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bro,you are very correct on this
TastyFriedPussy:
mehn will you just shut up already? undecided always resist the urge to shalaye. You talk too much. Sometimes I begin to wonder if truely you're a programmer because most programmers I know barely have Time for social media and they are not talkatives.. You're seriously beginning to get on my nerves

2 Likes

Re: Respect Indians O by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Spirit04:
Nigerians and Indians na mate? Big techs in America are run by Indians. You think it's by dreading hair, locking yourself inside room and be begging expired depressed white women for money?

Stop being useless.

Indian have more scammers online than Nigeria

Kindly do your research before mentioning me.

We admit Indians are more successful in the Tech world today than Nigeria.... but if you keep subjecting yourself to believe it is their birthright to be at the top in Tech because they're Indians.... then you or any Nigerian will never make it to the Top

I respect our Yoruba Tech guys.

They're giving Nigeria positive image in the Tech world that we all will enjoy in the next 10-20 years.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Indians O by Fourpockets: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Stop being useless.

We admit Indians are more successful in the Tech world today than Nigeria.... but if you keep subjecting yourself to believe it is their birthright to be at the top in Tech because they're Indians.... then you or any Nigerian will never make it to the Top

They're giving Nigeria positive image in the Tech world that we all will enjoy in the next 10-20 years.

I agree, it's mostly population that makes it seem Indians are better, but if it's comes to tech it's Israel for sure. Indians are just too much in tech due to population. When internet reaches everywhere and everybody in Nigeria in like 10 years time, we will get to the top

3 Likes

Re: Respect Indians O by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Stop being useless.

look at this delusional fuckhead Indians do call center scam in which they call you and take over your computer system and wipe your accounts. Braindead Nigerians scammers who lock themselves inside room for months to beg for iTunes card and btc should never be put in the same sentence as Indians. Indians are on the same levels as Israelis, Russians and North Koreans. The black man is at the bottom of everything. No point being delusional

5 Likes

Re: Respect Indians O by mentro: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hannania:
No need for that stress sha. I noticed the OAs are centered on mastery of Big O and debugging. All the one's I've done on premp and interview.io have been perfect, which were past questions.
What's OAs??

1 Like

Re: Respect Indians O by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Spirit04:
look at this delusional fuckhead Indians do call center scam in which they call you and take over your computer system and wipe your accounts. Braindead Nigerians scammers who lock themselves inside room for months to beg for iTunes card and btc should never be put in the same sentence as Indians. Indians are on the same levels as Israelis, Russians and North Koreans. The black man is at the bottom of everything. No point being delusional

You're just a foool.

The fact you said the black man is at the bottom of everything shows you're useless.... No need replying you any further.

Scam isn't a thing to brag about but each year, pound for pound it doesn't matter the manner of scam.

Nigerians in particular pull out more money from other countries than this so called Indians.

You have no idea how much this boys make from scam u delusional slowpoke.... u think it's only when u hack world bank to steal money it's when you'd conclude you're a top scammer?

The end goal of every scam is to get the money.... doesn't matter how easy it is or hard.

See his mouth like gift card.... when boys are pulling out millions

Useless 15 year old boy.

From every corners of Nigeria from every university from every city... they are successful Nigerian internet scammers with something to show for it.

It is nothing to be proud of, but to clear your useless Nigeria is at bottom of everything argument.

Just carry your phone and type internet scam on google and see the country that pops out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Indians O by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fourpockets:

I agree, it's mostly population that makes it seem Indians are better, but if it's comes to tech it's Israel for sure. Indians are just too much in tech due to population. When internet reaches everywhere and everybody in Nigeria in like 10 years time, we will get to the top

See your thread about Racism when you yourself is still a slave at mind.

You'll never amount to anything in life the way you're.

If you migrate to any country you'll remain a slave to your host and eat only from the droplets of their table.

You've been destined to be a servant and anyone with fair skin will be your god on earth and of the afterlife....
useless inferior being with irredeemable low self esteem and inferiority complex !

1 Like

Re: Respect Indians O by LocalStandard1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

While you're right.

You have a very very deep workerman mentality.

All u ever think of is how to get job or jobs.

Ive never seen u talk of creativity or building your own stuff.

Maybe being an employee is your passion...

I respect u for that
Wow GREATIGBOMAN are you the one talking like this? I thought you are some kind of sadist but now I respect your thinking. I was reading this post while offline but your comments made me log in. Programming section is filled with pessimists and people with low self-esteem to their race, so I stay away from here.

Reading the post I was quite dissapointed in the op but your submissions are true and apt. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Respect Indians O by Mercury12(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Indians are versatile
They are in all sector and doing absolutely fine
they 1billion plus people. What else do expect. They good as Nigerians too
Re: Respect Indians O by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

You're just a foool.

The fact you said the black man is at the bottom of everything shows you're useless.... No need replying you any further.

Scam isn't a thing to brag about but each year, pound for pound it doesn't matter the manner of scam.

Nigerians in particular pull out more money from other countries than this so called Indians.

You have no idea how much this boys make from scam u delusional slowpoke.... u think it's only when u hack world bank to steal money it's when you'd conclude you're a top scammer?

The end goal of every scam is to get the money.... doesn't matter how easy it is or hard.

See his mouth like gift card.... when boys are pulling out millions

Useless 15 year old boy.

From every corners of Nigeria from every university from every city... they are successful Nigerian internet scammers with something to show for it.

It is nothing to be proud of, but to clear your useless Nigeria is at bottom of everything argument.

Just carry your phone and type internet scam on google and see the country that pops out.

mugu. Nigeria is not even top 10 scam countries in the world. Because the racist media decided to make Nigeria the face of scam does not mean Nigeria is close. There are levels to these things and don't ever put Nigeria in the same sentence as India.
The black man is at the bottom of everything. The earlier we realise and accept this reality the better for everyone so we can all know our place and work our way out of it. Delusional fools like you keep hyping yourselves this why you don't know where rain drenched you and where sun dried you.

Which black country on earth is on par with anybody? Europeans can decide to invade and beat us we won't be able to fend them off, Asians can decide to invade us, we won't be able to fend them off, Americans can decide to invade us, we won't be able to fend them off. Tell me how you are not at the bottom of everything.
Google is run by Indians even the CEO is Indian same with Twitter. Don't ever put Nigeria in the same sentence as India. Know your fuccking level which is around the same level as Kenyans, Ukrainians, South Africans and the rest. We are not even on Pakistanis level yet tech wise you want to discuss India. If I slap that your useless head idiot

6 Likes

Re: Respect Indians O by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Spirit04:
mugu. Nigeria is not even top 10 scam countries in the world. Because the racist media decided to make Nigeria the face of scam does not mean Nigeria is close. There are levels to these things and don't ever put Nigeria in the same sentence as India.
The black man is at the bottom of everything. The earlier we realise and accept this reality the better for everyone so we can all know our place and work our way out of it. Delusional fools like you keep hyping yourselves this why you don't know where rain drenched you and where sun dried you.

Which black country on earth is on par with anybody? Europeans can decide to invade and beat us we won't be able to fend them off, Asians can decide to invade us, we won't be able to fend them off, Americans can decide to invade us, we won't be able to fend them off. Tell me how you are not at the bottom of everything.
Google is run by Indians even the CEO is Indian same with Twitter. Don't ever put Nigeria in the same sentence as India. Know your fuccking level which is around the same level as Kenyans, Ukrainians, South Africans and the rest. We are not even on Pakistanis level yet you want to discuss India. If I slap that your useless head idiot

Re: Respect Indians O by mocochannel: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
angry naija n india.

4get 9ja is goooood

Na education/school no give us time
Re: Respect Indians O by mocochannel: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
And alsooo d government...

Accusing young guys of carrying laptopppp
Re: Respect Indians O by mocochannel: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thats y that guy said black pple are always at d bottom of all tin
Re: Respect Indians O by mocochannel: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
All countries gat wat they re guud at.

Kenyans re good with running
9ja musiccc
Us tech etcccc
N so on
South Africa ashawooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respect Indians O by Fourpockets: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

See your thread about Racism when you yourself is still a slave at mind.

You'll never amount to anything in life the way you're.

If you migrate to any country you'll remain a slave to your host and eat only from the droplets of their table.

You've been destined to be a servant and anyone with fair skin will be your god on earth and of the afterlife....
useless inferior being with irredeemable low self esteem and inferiority complex !

I don't understand?
Re: Respect Indians O by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fourpockets:

I don't understand?

Laying a curse on him bro

1 Like

Re: Respect Indians O by Fourpockets: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Spirit04:

Google is run by Indians even the CEO is Indian same with Twitter. Don't ever put Nigeria in the same sentence as India. Know your fuccking level which is around the same level as Kenyans, Ukrainians, South Africans and the rest. We are not even on Pakistanis level yet tech wise you want to discuss India. If I slap that your useless head idiot
Inferiority complex
Re: Respect Indians O by RepoMan007: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fourpockets:

Lol. wetin our people take dey scam abeg, na Bluetooth?

1 Like

Re: Respect Indians O by RepoMan007: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
mocochannel:
All countries gat wat they re guud at.

Kenyans re good with running
9ja musiccc
Us tech etcccc
N so on
South Africa ashawooo
You stylishly called the black race monkeys or rather an inferior entertainment oriented race. That's what I see in this your list.
Running can't put food in the store house, music hardly does, ashawo too can't, but tech can help a small state of 10 million people in US outwork and outproduce the whole Africa and have food to buy cheaply with money. No wonder we poor well well for Africa and are getting poorer inspire of technological advancement available.
Re: Respect Indians O by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Those guys are something else
Re: Respect Indians O by RepoMan007: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Scam varies.
Russians and malware scam.
Indians and phony business practices.
UK and confidence scam. Con men.
South America and drugs.
Eastern Europe and racketeering(prostitution, arms, trafficking)
United States of America and their international banking system fraud.
Britain and their secret monarch control of empires. China and labour scam.

Our own scam is quite petty I must admit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Indians O by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
195 counties On earth

Foools will list just 5 or 6 and then tell you Nigeria is @ bottom of everything

Useless foools and brain dead dolts

2 Likes

Re: Respect Indians O by chukwuebuka65(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
grin grin
Just imagine. No wonder they are grabbing all the best jobs left right and center shocked shocked

They are doing well. But nobody better than the other, it depends on the resources and time available to each person.
Re: Respect Indians O by Arelyn: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Do not be deceived, we ( not only Nigerian, the black race in general) are behind in the best metrics used to measure progressive races in the world...

When I was doing my transition programmes into IT, I was the only black person in the class, two-thirds were Indian, a couple of Vietnamese guys and the rest were whites

It was a very intensive programme, I was proud to say I held my own among the ranks but to give credence to where it belongs, those Indian guys are beast of logical and analytical thinkers and anyone that knows one or two things about coding knows that's all you need to be a good programmer...

In all fairness, they are dominantly well represented in major fields of the world and they are a force to reckon with any sector you find them but the Naija spirit lives on.....

We will continue to do beyond our limitations

2 Likes

Re: Respect Indians O by Gerrard59(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Yeah my passion is working for others and being well paid. I have no interest in starting my own shit or running a business or tech startup.

Very soon, they will bring the mentality of "a salary is a blah blah blah to your future self", "being an employee is like slave trade" etc into the tech scene. These people think starting a tech business is like opening a POS kiosk. All over the world, there are more employees than employers, but some Nigerians believe everyone should be an entrepreneur.

2 Likes

Re: Respect Indians O by Maxxim: 6:05am On Oct 03, 2022
Gerrard59:

Very soon, they will bring the mentality of "a salary is a blah blah blah to your future self", "being an employee is like slave trade" etc into the tech scene. These people think starting a tech business is like opening a POS kiosk. All over the world, there are more employees than employers, but some Nigerians believe everyone should be an entrepreneur.

Instead of throwing shades here and there, how well do you know about the financial world, if you've ever picked any book on financial education you'd have learned that being an employee is just a beginner step in the financial world, your result should be having your own business or being an investor, then you can live all the benefits that come with it.
If your employers never build theirs, I wonder how you'll become an employee in the first place.

6 Likes

Re: Respect Indians O by BlaqFaze: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Arelyn:
Do not be deceived, we ( not only Nigerian, the black race in general) are behind in the best metrics used to measure progressive races in the world...

When I was doing my transition programmes into IT, I was the only black person in the class, two-thirds were Indian, a couple of Vietnamese guys and the rest were whites

It was a very intensive programme, I was proud to say I held my own among the ranks but to give credence to where it belongs, those Indian guys are beast of logical and analytical thinkers and anyone that knows one or two things about coding knows that's all you need to be a good programmer...

In all fairness, they are dominantly well represented in major fields of the world and they are a force to reckon with any sector you find them but the Naija spirit lives on.....

We will continue to do beyond our limitations
I don't how hard it is to accept this...indians are good... really good

2 Likes

Re: Respect Indians O by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2022
All these ones arguing non-sense about Indians are ment. Nigerians can NEVER be mention in the same sentence with Indians in terms of tech or even high profile scams.

The only scam Nigerians know how to do is dating and bitcoin investment, and they can't even make it big without juju.
Re: Respect Indians O by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Gerrard59:

Lol, I don't know why your post is making me to laugh. The truth is you made some valid points. If you're a hard worker as an employee, you'll be hardworking as an entrepreneur. Being a hard worker is a virtue. As you grow up in the financial ladder you should start reading financial/investment books.
Whether being an employer or employee, your end goal is the same. What you need is money.

There's a difference between being an employee and thinking as one. You can be an employee and be financially independent. The Nigerian environment has made many to be slaves to their employers and the fact is many are slaves. We need to change that mindset. Your relationship with your employer should be mutual.

You don't have to engage in tech business, there are many other businesses. Just as we have some medical trained professionals not practicing, there are many tech professionals excelling in other businesses. Most times what we need is just the right info.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Search Of "that" Software Development Methodology / Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On / If You Were Imprisoned In A Room For 3 Months, Had A Computer With Internet.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.