Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Respect Indians O - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Respect Indians O (7455 Views)

Indians Are Not Joking In Tech See Photo � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respect Indians O by hustler2828: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lol no need to argue what is not arguable. Nigerians and indians are not agemates in fraud or IT. Infact the gap Indians give Nigerians is too wide to even compare it. You think say na to Flex, those 20 years and 15 years old scrab you call cars on social media withouth any Opsec? Imagine a cop still harassing and interrogating you just because they saw you with a laptop in this modern age. Yes, Nigeria is fast growing in terms of IT and fraud, but we are still far below the Indians. Maybe we can compare ourselves with the Indians 10 years from now. But definitely not now. This is has nothing to do with being or feeling inferior, it is calling a spade by its name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Indians O by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
hustler2828:
Lol no need to argue what is not arguable. Nigerians and indians are not agemates in fraud or IT. Infact the gap Indians give Nigerians is too wide to even compare it. You think say na to Flex, those 20 years and 15 years old scrab you call cars on social media withouth any Opsec? Imagine a cop still harassing and interrogating you just because they saw you with a laptop in this modern age. Yes, Nigeria is fast growing in terms of IT and fraud, but we are still far below the Indians. Maybe we can compare ourselves with the Indians 10 years from now. But definitely not now. This is has nothing to do with being or feeling inferior, it is calling a spade by its name.

Say Indians are ahead of Nigeria that's fine

Some people here are making it seem that Nigerians can never be ahead of India in Tech

Simply because they're Indians and we are Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Respect Indians O by hustler2828: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Some people here are making it seem that Nigerians can never be ahead of India in Tech

With time Nigerians will be at par and even ahead of indians in Tech, that is a fact. The tech wind is blowing so wide across the country. And anything the average Nigerian puts in his head, they always take it to the next level. Because we are very tenacious and thrive even amid inhuman and unfavorable conditions. Although the problem is the majority of those jumping into the tech industry (I inclusive) are financially motivated, not passion driven, and this can be a huge hindrance to our growth in the tech field.

3 Likes

Re: Respect Indians O by RepoMan007: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nigerians can only smell the range Indians are attaining in aspects that involves basic PC usages. Complex engineering like refinery design and construction.that involves engineering tangible parts isn't our thing. Potential is one thing, attaining it is another.
Re: Respect Indians O by CaveAdullam: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
RepoMan007:
Nigerians can only smell the range Indians are attaining in aspects that involves basic PC usages. Complex engineering like refinery design and construction.that involves engineering tangible parts isn't our thing. Potential is one thing, attaining it is another.

When it comes to anything or everything, the African/black community is at the bottom. Even the intelligent black man will not accept it because he is unaware or doesn't want to feel inferior. Feeling inferior for inferiority's sake is different from feeling inferior when your nation is aloof from other nations on the economic, political, social, and technological board.

When it comes to comparing nations, you don't need to look too far or compare with the exceptions, IQ scores, and intelligence across different populations are enough to settle ruffling feathers. For the record, Asians have a higher IQ than other populations; they will always perform better. Africa is at the bottom.

It's not a matter of inferiority complex, but one for the black man to know the root of his problem and strategize measures on how to become better.

Thanks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Indians O by RepoMan007: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:

When it comes to anything or everything, the African/black community is at the bottom. Even the intelligent black man will not accept it because he is unaware or doesn't want to feel inferior. Feeling inferior for inferiority's sake is different from feeling inferior when your nation is aloof from other nations on the economic, political, social, and technological board.

When it comes to comparing nations, you don't need to look too far or compare with the exceptions, IQ scores, and intelligence across different populations are enough to settle ruffling feathers. For the record, Asians have a higher IQ than other populations; they will always perform better. Africa is at the bottom.

It's not a matter of inferiority complex, but one for the black man to know the root of his problem and strategize measures on how to become better.

Thanks.
lol.
Re: Respect Indians O by Gerrard59(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Maxxim:

Instead of throwing shades here and there, how well do you know about the financial world, if you've ever picked any book on financial education you'd have learned that being an employee is just a beginner step in the financial world, your result should be having your own business or being an investor, then you can live all the benefits that come with it.
If your employers never build theirs, I wonder how you'll become an employee in the first place.

Go ahead and build your Google, what is stopping you? Where did you see me lampoon entrepreneurship? I have managed a profitable business, so I know what it means to start a business and ensure it is profitable. The vast majority of people cannot do it, which is the truth. Running a successful business is more challenging than being a successful employee. A business can crash the next day, the employee can get a low-paying job as a last resort.

Also, all over the world, the vast majority of the most successful entrepreneurs were previously employees, whether tech or not. If they did not work for someone or got mentored, they attended top schools which afforded them easy access to investors or had wealthy parents. But ignorant and arrogant Nigerians who believe starting a tech business is akin to starting a cyber-cafe outlet believe EVERYONE, regardless of their work experience, should have a tech start-up.

Again, worldwide, there are more employees than employers. Go and preach to those billions that they should become entrepreneurs and when they become one, they should employ ghosts as employees!

P.S. I am reliably informed that Facebook pays Nigerian developers at her Lagos office N55M annually, Maxxim, go ahead to build your Facebook. A random Gerrard.59 is not stopping you!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Respect Indians O by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.

With your mentality you need not try anything tangible on the global scale

You've already been defeated mentally.
You can never be redeemed.

Not too long ago the Japanese/Americans also had same mentality of the Chinese.... yet the Chinese always had hope that one day they'll be global power not just on Tech, but on other sectors.

Not too long ago the British had same mentality of the Indians you're currently praising over your own country.

You're a dumb fellow who knows nothing of your history and who thinks the black man is the clown of the earth when in fact you're the kings/Princes of the earth.

You're really dumb.... You can never be redeemed.

You'll remain a slave of mind all your life!

When you ever migrate abroad and you find yourself in same group as the Indians or other nation

Don't even bother pushing or competing for anything among them.... u can never be ahead of them because they have defeated your mind before you even migrated.

Dunce

4 Likes

Re: Respect Indians O by Gerrard59(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Unless India gets obliterated from the world, it is not possible. Compounding effect plays a significant factor in people or societies cementing their dominance. If Nigeria was more populated than India, then it can be possible in the same way India eclipsed the UK to be the world's sixth biggest economy. However, India is more populated than Nigeria and as citizens, they get more opportunities to work globally with their kinsmen and women in top c-suite positions in global companies.

3 Likes

Re: Respect Indians O by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Gerrard59:

Go ahead and build your Google, what is stopping you? Where did you see me lampoon entrepreneurship? I have managed a profitable business, so I know what it means to start a business and ensure it is profitable. The vast majority of people cannot do it, which is the truth. Running a successful business is more challenging than being a successful employee. A business can crash the next day, the employee can get a low-paying job as a last resort.

Also, all over the world, the vast majority of the most successful entrepreneurs were previously employees, whether tech or not. If they did not work for someone or got mentored, they attended top schools which afforded them easy access to investors or had wealthy parents. But ignorant and arrogant Nigerians who believe starting a tech business is akin to starting a cyber-cafe outlet believe EVERYONE, regardless of their work experience, should have a tech start-up.

Again, worldwide, there are more employees than employers. Go and preach to those billions that they should become entrepreneurs and when they become one, they should employ ghosts as employees!

P.S. I am reliably informed that Facebook pays Nigerian developers at her Lagos office N55M annually, Maxxim, go ahead to build your Facebook. A random Gerrard.59 is not stopping you!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr empty skull.

Stop disgracing your lineage

We need more entrepreneurs not employees

As and employee.... What will you ever be without and entrepreneur ?

You people are really useless in this Nairaland... Very foolish and useless mentally!!

You are busy saying they're more employees than entrepreneurs.... forgetting the fact that those employees won't even exist if someone didn't start the business.... More entrepreneurs automatically means more Jobs you Numb empty skull!

Remove the sand blocking your thinking faculty!

You're useless btw

1 Like

Re: Respect Indians O by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Gerrard59:

Unless India gets obliterated from the world, it is not possible. Compounding effect plays a significant factor in people or societies cementing their dominance. If Nigeria was more populated than India, then it can be possible in the same way India eclipsed the UK to be the world's sixth biggest economy. However, India is more populated than Nigeria and as citizens, they get more opportunities to work globally with their kinsmen and women in top c-suite positions in global companies.

Mr empty skull.

Population has nothing to do with development or advancement of a country..

By your analogy Nigeria too should be more advance and ahead of England.
Re: Respect Indians O by CaveAdullam: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Not too long ago the Japanese/Americans also had same mentality of the Chinese.... yet the Chinese always had hope that one day they'll be global power not just on Tech, but on other sectors.

Not too long ago the British had same mentality of the Indians you're currently praising over your own country.

You're a dumb fellow who knows nothing of your history and who thinks the black man is the clown of the earth when in fact you're the kings/Princes of the earth.

When you ever migrate abroad and you find yourself in the same group as the Indians or other nation

Don't even bother pushing or competing for anything among them.... u can never be ahead of them because they have defeated your mind before you even migrated.

Dunce

Ad hominems and emotional vituperations won't work man. Cry me a river grandpa. Cry baby, baby cry. Cry, cry, baby.

Meta data and statistics are there for you to argue with. It always hurt the black man when such challenging phenomena stand before them. I understand little crybaby.

I repeat: Until the black man settles down and analyses the root of his problem and go back to the drawing board to strategize on how to become better and compete with other nations and economy, he will remain at the bottom.

Over to your disgusting vitriolic tongue that you are always known for.

Aurevoir.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Indians O by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Ad hominems and emotional vituperations won't work man. Cry me a river grandpa. Cry baby, baby cry. Cry, cry, baby.

Meta data and statistics are there for you to argue with. It always hurt the black man when such challenging phenomena stand before them. I understand little crybaby.

I repeat: Until the black man settles down and analyses the root of his problem and go back to the drawing board to strategize on how to become better and compete with other nations and economy, he will remain at the bottom.

Over to your disgusting vitriolic tongue that you are always known for.

Aurevoir.

Black men will one day rule the world again.

They have always been the ruler of the world and will definitely be at their rightful position with time.

Your hopeless brain sees nothing but the present.

Arguing with you is baseless.

You'll remain a slave all your life until you die Monkey.

My vitriolic tongue will always itch your mind and soul because anything I say of you no matter how vile or insulting is the truth.

You're a defeated monkey who belongs in the zoo far away in America or Asia.

There your masters can make proper use of you and get stipends from those who'd love to see you in your cage.

You're a walking dead here in Nigeria....

3 Likes

Re: Respect Indians O by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
peterincredible:
But please I want to use this opportunity to ask my fellow programmers who is into 3d programming especially(open GL and glsl) please I need some advice
I'm into system programming
But I do touch graphics programming with vulkan ,opengl and Raylib
I'm looking to build a simple raycasting engine atm
Re: Respect Indians O by peterincredible: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
MethPedo:

I'm into system programming
But I do touch graphics programming with vulkan ,opengl and Raylib
I'm looking to build a simple raycasting engine atm
bross how did you cope with the complexity of the concept in vulkan I heard vulkan is even harder than open GL do you have math or computer science as a major
Re: Respect Indians O by Maxxim: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Gerrard59:

Ion gets your point but if what you're insinuating is that it's better off living as an employee then I'll conclude you're the type that like being stuck in your comfort zone and doesn't want to explore your maximum ability and If your claim is true that you've once run a business successfully then you should be fascinated about how you can run a system that can cater for itself which gives you the privilege to be free and be able to create new ideas.

I've been self-employed for a long time and the way I run my stuff, I provide my services mostly without my presence which gives me the ability to focus on other stuff and learn new things which is the beauty of life.

This claim is not valid, the more employers the more employees become valuable and you'll be treated more humanly

P.S. I am reliably informed that Facebook pays Nigerian developers at her Lagos office N55M annually, Maxxim, go ahead to build your Facebook. A random Gerrard.59 is not stopping you!!!!!!!!!!
You can actually live fulfilled life without being the next FB CEO. solving peoples daily problems is enough, who knows you can get paid for a lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Respect Indians O by Maxxim: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Black men will one day rule the world again.

They have always been the ruler of the world and will definitely be at their rightful position with time.

Your hopeless brain sees nothing but the present.

Arguing with you is baseless.

You'll remain a slave all your life until you die Monkey.

My vitriolic tongue will always itch your mind and soul because anything I say of you no matter how vile or insulting is the truth.

You're a defeated monkey who belongs in the zoo far away in America or Asia.

There your masters can make proper use of you and get stipends from those who'd love to see you in your cage.

You're a walking dead here in Nigeria....

lmao
Re: Respect Indians O by Telegon: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Most of the posts here reek of inferiority complex. How I wish the government can add history to our educational curriculum, it will go a long way in honing average Nigerians intelligence and our reasoning will be more rationalised than engaging in baseless disagreement like black man can't be eminent and whatnots.

About the case of IQ, do yourself a favour by browsing quora on the bias and flaws of IQ measurement. And before you start thinking I'm trying hard to defend blacks Africans, I'm not disputing the fact we will get the low IQ mark due to factors like high illiteracy, poverty, poor infrastructure etc. But all these boil down to individual mindset, have you thought about it why Nigerians who traveled out are excelling higher than the acclaimed high IQites in their countries. It just depends on angle you want to see yourself (positive/negative).

So if you chose to only see the negative aspect of yourself and hereditary that you are inferior to other race despite you still being educated, good for you. But don't expect others to subscribe to your school of thought.

7 Likes

Re: Respect Indians O by Fourpockets: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Mr empty skull.

Stop disgracing your lineage

We need more entrepreneurs not employees

As and employee.... What will you ever be without and entrepreneur ?

You people are really useless in this Nairaland... Very foolish and useless mentally!!

You are busy saying they're more employees than entrepreneurs.... forgetting the fact that those employees won't even exist if someone didn't start the business.... More entrepreneurs automatically means more Jobs you Numb empty skull!

Remove the sand blocking your thinking faculty!

You're useless btw

One of the few times I'll agree with greatigboman
But honestly it's sad seeing these comments imagine the op even said he hates being an entrepreneur.
Another said black man is just naturally incompetent compared to other races... Sad talk
The truth is that no difference b/w Indians and Nigerians except population, it's 1 billion people Vs 200 million.
Re: Respect Indians O by LikeAking: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2022
If the Indians are good let's gv it to them, no competition. Instead let's work together.

As for the OP and DSA, I rest my case.
Re: Respect Indians O by EbenG(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

When you ever migrate abroad and you find yourself in same group as the Indians or other nation

Dunce

Mehn !
Mercy bro grin
We really need to change our mentality. It'll help us grow fast
Re: Respect Indians O by niel63(m): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2022
In this thread... I have seen too many arguments from different directions. grin grin grin

This I have seen !!!
grin grin grin grin

The sweetest thing be say, none of una kukuma dey vex. grin
Chop 1... chop 2.... omo nah... grin grin grin

I love y'all ducks!
Shebi dem say duck na pet name grin grin grin grin
Re: Respect Indians O by Mansoor001234(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
niel63:
In this thread... I have seen too many arguments from different directions. grin grin grin

This I have seen !!!
grin grin grin grin

The sweetest thing be say, none of una kukuma dey vex. grin
Chop 1... chop 2.... omo nah... grin grin grin

I love y'all ducks!
Shebi dem say duck na pet name grin grin grin grin

Hello
Checked around
I saw that you're an expert with CentOS and CWP
PLEASE I have an issue with a client's website
Could you have a look
Re: Respect Indians O by niel63(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
Mansoor001234:

Hello
Checked around
I saw that you're an expert with CentOS and CWP
PLEASE I have an issue with a client's website
Could you have a look

What's the issue bro.
Re: Respect Indians O by Hybkay(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
grin grin
Just imagine. No wonder they are grabbing all the best jobs left right and center shocked shocked
Re: Respect Indians O by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hybkay:
boss, please can you be my mentor?
At all o. No time to mentor anyone at all.
Re: Respect Indians O by Hybkay(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Re: Respect Indians O by Mansoor001234(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2022
[quote author=niel63 post=117332103]

What's the issue bro. [/quote

My Root Admin panel isn't giving me access to the user admin panel

I was asking if there's anyway I could edit my SQL database without user access
Re: Respect Indians O by RepoMan007: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

This is sad. Even if it is just materials you will point him to that's enough.
If I used ABC material and achieved or became XYZ from it, commonsense directs that another person will become or achieve what I did with same material. You could have just mentored him from a distance by telling him do this and that.

1 Like

Re: Respect Indians O by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2022
RepoMan007:
If I used ABC material and achieved or became XYZ from it, commonsense directs that another person will become or achieve what I did with same material. You could have just mentored him from a distance by telling him do this and that.

I have over 5 threads mentioning the exact courses I have used over and over again. I even have two threads dedicated to that. I get such request all the time but the truth is I have no time. I dont even have time for myself even my weekends are busy very busy.

5 Likes

Re: Respect Indians O by RepoMan007: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I have over 5 threads mentioning the exact courses I have used over and over again. I even have two threads dedicated to that. I get such request all the time but the truth is I have no time. I dont even have time for myself even my weekends are busy very busy.
Just point the fellow asking there.

1 Like

Re: Respect Indians O by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2022
RepoMan007:
Let's be honest with ourselves, there is no lack of information on how and where to start. There are a ton and one videos on YouTube. Freecodecamp, w3schools and Mozilla dev network basically hold your hand through starting web development.
Heck, there have been beginner books for over 3 decades and I'm sure right now another one is being written
When people want a mentor, they want someone to hold their hand and spoon food them information when they get stuck. That's a lot of ask and responsibility, especially for free.
Personally I think people should stop doing that. Either pay for schools and learning centres that offer just that or make do with the free information available on the internet

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackberry Jde Download / Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! / Embedded Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.