Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. (31862 Views)

Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut / Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against / Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by dreyboard(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
naijapikin2:
Abegi.
Let him come to england or. Go to Italy and exhibit himself.
He's scoring in one farmers league and they're hyping him
He just dey beat teams wey no get papa and mama he dey happy.

Billy goat
You people don start your overhyping again, you said bundesliga is farmers league because lewandoski and haaland are scoring that Time, now the two are topping the two goalscoring charts again in laliga and Epl...
I'm tired of hearing Messi should come to Epl..., The same Messi that have destroyed the likes of man city, man u and Arsenal in UCL...
Respect that man, I'm not argue whether he is better than Ronaldo or not, prime Messi will demolish all Epl clubs undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by frog12: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
so he only score 2 goals. stop hyping him
Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by wealthgoddess: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ikem11:

He won't even smell the list nomination. Just 6 goals and your thinking of balon. Make haaland catch you there grin
When he wins the world cup, you will be there crying like an Ekuke dog...be shouting he doesnt deserve it like you always do. Lick my ass! grin na today una just dey watch ball. Baba don score six goals in one week alone.... be like say u no get cable TV for house grin

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by Phyde: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
I'm Ronaldo fan by blood.

But when it comes to soccer perfection

Messi is the god of it
Gbam!!! Case closed.
Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by FullBlastLight: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Lionel messi scored a fantastic freekick yesterday against OGC NICE in the france ligue 1 to take his goals tally in 8days to 6goals.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/lionel-messi-psg-free-kick-nice-goat-20221001

Shun, CR7 has done phenomenally better!

Go & verify!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by Benwallt(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
And one charlatan cheat got his nose in soup while going for the food that wasn't his
Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by Peacecore: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
I'm Ronaldo fan by blood.

But when it comes to soccer perfection

Messi is the god of it
God bless you! Your pant no go comot bcoz say you talk truth. Messi is a god in football.
Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by Peacecore: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Angelfrost:
Messi still got it... May this world cup favor him and Argentina.
Amen ooooooo. I will continue to be cabashing for my GOAT to win this world cup. E don try.
Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by Peacecore: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Xitedag868:
Yy
Hack my Nairaland account for me to believe you shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by HarlequinLekex: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
GeneralPula:

Let say what you’re saying is true. What should he do? If money no come in, how’s he suppose to pay salaries? FBI agent dey here. Efcc dey. Government officials dey. Foreign people dey. How you dey reason ham?

Have you ever seen a media platform people don’t pay for service? The music videos you do watch on sound city, you think it’s all for free?

Maybe the only thing nairaland needs to act on is to increase their service charge. A platform that’s recognized all over needs better pay!
Thanks i now understand how this internet platforms works
Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by abokikhalifa: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
naijapikin2:
Abegi.

Billy goat

But pep done turn PL to farmers league na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by iezeiyida(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Messi always has some great football contributions to offer, even on his worst days on the pitch! grin

The One and Only GOAT of soccer.
Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by froshdhayveed(m): 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
naijapikin2:
Abegi.

Billy goat
If he get there he will still be on fire.. Same was said to Haaland and Lewandoski.... There's nothing like farmers league.. If u are good, you will shine everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by NessFortunate: 12:45am On Oct 03, 2022
thesicilian:
If he likes let him score 100 goals in 1 match, the fact is that his time has passed. Same goes with Cristiano Ronaldo.

C Ronaldo own we may understand because obviously he's not in the coach plan. For Messi i will disagree with you stats don't show a younger player outside Haaland that has Messi stats so far this season goals and assist combine. IN ALL MESSI AND C RONALDO DESERVES RESPECT OKAY. #2horns
Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by Truvelisback(m): 4:00am On Oct 03, 2022
thesicilian:
If he likes let him score 100 goals in 1 match, the fact is that his time has passed. Same goes with Cristiano Ronaldo.
Btw CR7 and Messi no whose person time don pass?
Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by AishaDant(f): 4:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Pannava7y:
Less work! Get paid...

Scam!
Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by apparentlylaw(m): 7:19am On Oct 03, 2022
naijapikin2:
Abegi.

Billy goat

He has shown his class against top English teams in the champions league ....

Na so una talk for halland ...halland don turn una league to basketball league....England na trash, come and carry una raphina ...shooting rubbish shots anyhow

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by kally90(f): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2022
naijapikin2:
Abegi.

Billy goat

No so una talk for Haaland, now he has turned EPl to farmers league
Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by SPAMBOX7: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Messi is good, CR7 is good, but Haaland will dwarf their goal scoring records.

If he can steer away from frequent injuries. If not nothing for him
Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by SPAMBOX7: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2022
The only player that gives me goosebumps
Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Messi is good, CR7 is good, but Haaland will dwarf their goal scoring records.

Messi is both assist and goal will Halaand close to assist record?
Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by Sambaby7640: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
naijapikin2:
Abegi.

Billy goat
No be same EPL Bundesliga boy Haaland don turn to farmer's league. Scoring Hat-trick back to back like say the clubs no get papa and mama.

Nonsense
Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by oloyedewaris(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
naijapikin2:
Abegi. Let him come to england or. Go to Italy and exhibit himself. He's scoring in one farmers league and they're hyping him He just dey beat teams wey no get papa and mama he dey happy.
Billy goat
How many hattrick did Haaland has in how many home matches

You're obviously a fool
Re: Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. by naijapikin2(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
oloyedewaris:

How many hattrick did Haaland has in how many home matches

You're obviously a fool
your father is the fool who wasted sperm on producing you. Sperm that should have been spilled instead of wasting the time of humanity. Demented imp like you.
Dim wit
You can't even compose a simple sentence and you're here opening that your gutter of a mouth to pour out nonsense.
Just shut that septic tank you call mouth.

Bush animal like you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Madrid Named Biggest Football Club In The World [Top 10] / How Many Of These Nigerian Sports Stars Do You Know? / After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.