Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Obidients Dominate As Tinubu, Atiku Face Domestic Problems-premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Dominate As Tinubu, Atiku Face Domestic Problems-premium Times (1340 Views)

PT State Of The Race: Obidients Dominate As Tinubu, Atiku Face Domestic Problems / Obidients Dominate As Tinubu, Atiku Face Domestic Problems- Premium Times / Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Dominate As Tinubu, Atiku Face Domestic Problems-premium Times by GoodHardDickk: 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
I'll urge peter Obi to start preparing his inugration speech now. He is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Obidients Dominate As Tinubu, Atiku Face Domestic Problems-premium Times by michelz: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Think9ja:
I don't care what anyone has to say about Atiku. I don't care what anyone has to say about PDP. Call them thieves, call them corrupt, call them any unprintable names. Atiku Abubakar of the PDP is my choice for the 2023 presidential election.

Even if Atiku is caught red handed stealing money, he's my choice for next year.

Go through my posts, I was against him just before the primaries. But times have changed and it's time to face reality.
And the reality is one of Tinubu or Atiku will be the president.

I CHOOSE ATIKU

WHY HE IS MY CHOICE? HE IS THE ONLY ONE WITH A REALISTIC CHANCE OF STOPPING TINUBU, HE HAS NEVER BEEN INDICTED FOR ANY CORRUPT OR DRUG RELATED OFFENSES. HE DOESN'T HAVE A QUESTIONABLE BACKGROUND. PLUS, HE'S THE ONLY NATIONAL CANDIDATE.

Mr. Tinubu must not be president of this country. APC must not continue ruling us.

WHY TINUBU MUST NOT BE PRESIDENT? HE'S A BIGOT, HE IS SICK, HIS SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT, HIS QUESTIONABLE BACKGROUND, HIS AUTOCRATIC NATURE, HIS PARTY IS A DISASTER, MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET, ETC.

As for the other mushroom parties and their candidates, while we wish them all the best, we know for sure that their best will not be good enough to even win a state.

Major General Al-Mustapha (RTD) said the moment you're sworn in as Nigeria's president, efforts are already in place to oust you. We will not vote for any political nonentity simply because we think the sagacious one is allegedly corrupt.

We saw it with Jonathan and now Buhari. In fact till date, some people still believe that the real Buhari died years ago.
WE SAY NO TO A POLITICAL NONENTITY.

Atiku 2023
Your problem is too complex...
How does one even begin to address your own situation?
Re: Obidients Dominate As Tinubu, Atiku Face Domestic Problems-premium Times by techWriter3: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
We cautioned URCHINS
Re: Obidients Dominate As Tinubu, Atiku Face Domestic Problems-premium Times by JOemmy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
I thought haters said this same pictures premium times published is that of the endsars protests?
Re: Obidients Dominate As Tinubu, Atiku Face Domestic Problems-premium Times by Lovelive: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Olodo

KingKO22:
Real presidential aspirants are having domestic problems which is expectedly normal as its not easy to manage thousands of to top leaders

Obiduary is online presidential candidate of IPOB. We don't except him to have any destic problems.

Re: Obidients Dominate As Tinubu, Atiku Face Domestic Problems-premium Times by ASAPFERG1: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
I shall nor wan hear Biafla or death after February

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Chairman In Anambra State Spotted Wearing Peter Obi Attire (Pics) / Peter Obi Humiliates Tinubu And Atiku In Gado School Abuja - Photos / Peter Obi Floors Atiku & Tinubu In Numan LGA, Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.