Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce (36121 Views)

Big Male Turkey And Egg Laying Turkey For Sale. / Health Benefits Of Plantains And How You Can Earn N2.8m From Your Plantain Farm. / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Angelfrost(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
shantti:
Mtcheeeewwwwww!!!!!!
Are you not aware that man u conceeded 6 goals today. Why r u cooking food!!!!!!

Nobody should provoked me today oh angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Man City conceded 3 in the same game... Meaning they only beat United by 3 goals!

That's a fair result! Under a less seasoned manager, that game would have ended 8 Nil! grin

You should be grateful! City nor be una mate!
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Fidinno(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Waeyuh754:
this is how you thief's scam people
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by KingMack(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
This is f*cking amazing..OP hope you used your f*cking hands while eating not with fork grin

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Chasssy: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
Don tey since I chop something like this
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Counterfeit: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
Very, very dry, miserable looking egg sauce. Not looking inviting, bet I cook better than you. Shit doesn't even look photogenic.
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by guru90: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
I celebrate nothing because no joy for 9ja..
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Jobio1(f): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Please Moderator help me move this post to food section. Ah how did I post this under Agriculture. Please oh what should I do
How do I post things on Nairaland please (procedure)
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by CocoaOla: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hypocrites what are you happy about
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
On like some hungry idiots that were constituting fruitless nuisance in the country yesterday.
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Lugianostar(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Beautiful!!!!

We go dey boh no matter how inconsiderate Buhari and his artillaries can be??
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Your mates are out there marching and you are cooking for a Nigeria that has failed you

1 Like

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Denique(f): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zonefree:
You been fry the plantain keep before making the sauce?

If yes, you try.

If na me, I must chop the fried plantain finish before the sauce go ready grin
You lack plantain discipline...

like me grin grin grin

Although I still fry before the sauce embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by mariahAngel(f): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bodmum:
fried/ripe plantain is not good for your health

Says who?
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Juliusmartin01: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Chopchopfine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLd679cJPo8
I no even understand Wetin dey make una happy about the independence.
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Denique(f): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ben404040:
Again stop adding salt to plantain

Very correct but the Nigerian in us make us do it nonetheless. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by samuel19222(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Looks yummy
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by ljoh: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Blonky65:
Gzgzg

Stop scamming people
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by phemmyfour: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by skj1377(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
the plantain their is very sweet. unusually sugary
iCauseTrouble:
Na rich man food be this. Ate this type of food to my satisfaction last year when I was in Obubra, Cross River state.
Plantain is so cheap in that area
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by ufuosman(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
E still remain? grin
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by niel63(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bodmum:

Mention what is ever good for our health. Na until person begin chop like goat una go say e good for health.

Who wan die go die.
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Mercury12(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nice one. Enjoy your Sunday
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Ikamandoncome: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Moderator mynd44 help me take this thread to front page, Injustice to one is an injustice to all.

https://www.nairaland.com/7363152/nigeria-national-honoursi-believe-bought#117207430
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by macho44(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Chopchopfine:

Joyous Taste, u don marry? Asking for a friend grin
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by craves(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bodmum:

They have come again
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by AngelicBeing: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Oviedo, wo ye, l hope l got it right @ topic, kudos to you Op cool
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by mdntiri(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Chopchopfine:

Fried plantains go well with beans. Yams, unripe plantain go well with egg sauce. Where do you guys learn your wierd food combinations from?
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by mdntiri(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Skibani99:
When will you guys make plans for us to begin tasting these food..looks yummy, Good job..
That's the next invention we're waiting for. Gadgets to enable remote smelling of food at least
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by InvertedHammer: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Chopchopfine:

/
The best of all is that you have clean hands and nails.

/
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Veezy4u(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Naija4love:
hmm tongue see person pikin hand , what is my own with plantains and eggs way i dey see fresh hand. To be honest i no dey see the food cool
I de with youcheesy

1 Like

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Veezy4u(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Even though I didn't taste the food, it is delicious. Want to see your picture I want verify whether vegetable oil splash ugrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Step-by-step Guide To Rearing Ostriches Profitably In Nigeria. / Photos Of Tuta Absoluta(tomatoe Ebola) In My Farm / Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.