Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nigeria National Honours,I Believe They Were Bought With Money......... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria National Honours,I Believe They Were Bought With Money......... (251 Views)

Tinubu Confers National Honours On Super Eagles, Gifts Them Plots Of Land, Flats / FG Releases List Of Nominees For Nigeria's National Honours Awards 2022 / Full List Of 437 Nominees For Nigeria's National Honours Awards 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria National Honours,I Believe They Were Bought With Money......... by Ikamandoncome: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
After seeing the list of those to be honoured,I have totally agreed that over 90% of them paid for those award.

Buhari,God will never forgive you for this injustice.When the comic Nollywood actor by Name "Dino Melaye" was in the senate around 2018/2019 and he decided to join saraki in their sabotage against the APC,there was a police man who did all he could in his capacity as an office of the law and police official lawyer.

Rtd but not tired DIG Barr David Igbodo who was incharge of police legal matters Louis Eddet house Abuja,comic actor "Dino Melaye " was put in his placed when he started misbehaving and causing public and political unrest in the Nigeria red chamber.During and after the Endsars period,this man was among those who helped the Delta state govt to investigate the issue.

Despite all his contribution to the Nigeria state, because he's not a corrupt rich police officer,he wasn't nominated for the national award.It's so painful Buhari could be this partial in this critical thing like this.

As a concern citizen,I felt the need to bring it to the notice of the public how corrupt people where nominated for the award and yet a hero like DIG David Igbodo wasn't nominated for any of the award........I'm getting ashame of our corrupt leaders.

Sufferingboy/Ikamandoncome is a concern citizen of the federation,he hails from Owa kingdom,Ika northeast local govt area of Delta state,he write's from Benin city his temporary base for now.

Mynd44,npfmod, ishilove,igboid.
Re: Nigeria National Honours,I Believe They Were Bought With Money......... by Snitch24(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
exactly because they've done nothing
Re: Nigeria National Honours,I Believe They Were Bought With Money......... by Ikamandoncome: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Snitch24:
exactly because they've done nothing

Dig David Igbodo did so much for this country,he served the country properly.
Re: Nigeria National Honours,I Believe They Were Bought With Money......... by ljoh: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
So he's so good that he didn't want to join them buy the award?

Because a man from your place didn't get the award then others don't deserve it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Asa Demands 300 Million Naira From Joeboy Over Copyright, Buhari Reacts / Nigerian Government Accuses Ebonyi Governor, Umahi Of Stealing World Bank-donate / My Real Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.