Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Solid Minerals In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solid Minerals In Nigeria? (882 Views)

How To Source Lithium Minerals In Nigeria (photos) / Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS / ‘Nigeria Earned N69.2bn From Solid Minerals In One Year’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solid Minerals In Nigeria? by speed99: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Good day.
Ok. straight up. Am an accidental miner, while seeking export options. In the last 10 years, I have moved round Nigeria for solid mineral biz, which has offered education.
This thread will be to answer as much as I can, questions on solid minerals.
Just ask here, others might learn.
Re: Solid Minerals In Nigeria? by speed99: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Also, make request for any mineral here. I will do my best to attend to it.
Most recently, an order for amblygonite, an ore of Lithium was made. We call it cast and it was exciting to know that some deposits exist in Nigeria, mostly Nasarawa state.
Lithium is game changer for alternative energy, and its wonderful to have crude oil and Lithium ore in same country.
Re: Solid Minerals In Nigeria? by ishadfurnitures: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2018
Chat me on this 08099212590 I have Chinese partner in needs of lead, zinc and copper ore Stones in large quantity from Nassarawa or Jos .
Re: Solid Minerals In Nigeria? by speed99: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2018
ishadfurnitures:
Chat me on this 08099212590 I have Chinese partner in needs of lead, zinc and copper ore Stones in large quantity from Nassarawa or Jos .
For the sake this thread, I would throw light on the request.
Lead and zinc in Nasarawa is Nasarawa Eggon, little in Obi, Keana LGA, but most are Adudu/Abuni, Tunga, area of Awe LGA, and Wamba. This is in terms of present production.
For copper, Nasarawa Eggon, Awe (Akiri), cos the have high copper (charcopyrite). Kokona isnt viable for now cos of the terrain.
Plateau got lead ore in zurack, adjoining fields close to barkin laden, but had not done copper in Jos. Bauchi, Adamawa, Zamfara and Gombe/Taraba I had gone for copper in these place. What is realistic is supplying 8-12 % for copper. Gombe got lead and zinc too.
For specific as regards your proposed order, I will chat you up via whatsapp.
Thank you.
Re: Solid Minerals In Nigeria? by horlus(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Wonderful thread. Can u pls educate on how one can start this business on a low or medium scale. Thank you
Re: Solid Minerals In Nigeria? by speed99: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2018
horlus:
Wonderful thread. Can u pls educate on how one can start this business on a low or medium scale. Thank you
For trading, there are some industrial minerals that won't be advisable to do on small scale (anything less than 1m). Dont bother with lead, zinc, copper, manganese, and such. the only way for small timers on these minerals is "dressing"materials and selling per bag.
Tin, columbite, tantalite, then semi precious stone like topaz, garnite,
precious stones needs more knowledge...clarity, smokes and inclusion, cracks, so, stay out.
for tin, columbite, you can operate small time, cos buyers are close by, even for 1kg.
not all formation would require escavator or compressor

1 Like

Re: Solid Minerals In Nigeria? by horlus(m): 5:41am On Jul 18, 2018
Thank you for the clarity.
Re: Solid Minerals In Nigeria? by xprimate(m): 5:57am On Mar 12, 2019
Thanks for the invaluable insight. I am working on trading four major minerals.
One of the major issue plaguing the industry is integrity, Nigerian starting mixing and padding the mineral ore with stone and rubbish.
Keep up the good work, will sure be getting in torch in time.
Re: Solid Minerals In Nigeria? by balogunolamilek(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
My name is Balogun Olamilekan ; Product Sourcing Associate for Traders of Africa Ltd.
We are a pan-African company with presence in major cities in Africa.
We have an online platform www.tradersofafrica.com where sellers of only African products showcase their stock for buyers from different parts of the world to purchase.
In addition, we source for and supply various products offline for buyers such as mineral ores, construction materials and woods of all types, agro commodities like cashew nuts, soya beans, Sesame seeds, cowpeas and much more.
We can supply you ANY CBM of AZOBE, TALI, PACHYLOBA, DOUSSIE, SAPELLE, IROKO, TEAK, KOSIPO, KOSSO, PADOUK, PAOROSA, BUBINGA MUSUSIVI (MUSSIBI), SIPO, IROKO, MAHOGANY - From various African countries like Cameroon, Benin, Nigeria, Ghana etc
Specifications: A+ Grade, Fresh Cut, New Cargo, NO decay, NO cracks, NO worms, NO bend, NO knots and NO sap.

contacts- +2348103477196

Can we chat on WhatsApp -+2347035421408 and email- balogunolamilek@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Re: Solid Minerals In Nigeria? by speed99: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
xprimate:
Thanks for the invaluable insight. I am working on trading four major minerals.
One of the major issue plaguing the industry is integrity, Nigerian starting mixing and padding the mineral ore with stone and rubbish.
Keep up the good work, will sure be getting in torch in time.
Nice to have like minded persons. To buy minerals, first you have to know the mineral. Basics includes sorting, which is pouring everything into a platform, and sort. Keep extra to pay for the labour, then get random samples off it to test. Any dealer that won't allow you do sorting is almost a mad man. Keep your money and flee

1 Like

Re: Solid Minerals In Nigeria? by xprimate(m): 3:15am On Apr 26, 2019
speed99:

Nice to have like minded persons. To buy minerals, first you have to know the mineral. Basics includes sorting, which is pouring everything into a platform, and sort. Keep extra to pay for the labour, then get random samples off it to test. Any dealer that won't allow you do sorting is almost a mad man. Keep your money and flee
Thanks for the insight, I will keep that in mind.
I have done some home work and about to finish up a website.
Any idea on how to source for foreign buyer?
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Start Your Data/vtu Business With Just 2k And Start Making Daily Profit / How To Reduce Paypal's Exorbitant Fee When Paying Via Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.