Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

What Is The Best App To Borrow Money In Nigeria? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Best App To Borrow Money In Nigeria? (368 Views)

How To Borrow Money From Gtbank And The Requirements / Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria / What's The Best App To Send Money To Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best App To Borrow Money In Nigeria? by abbeylikal: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Have you been considering borrowing money in Nigeria? If that's the case you must have heard of bad experience from people who did. I would like us to share our experience so others could learn. I tried Carbon app but scaling through their KYC was an issue. In this video I shared my experience with Branch App. The only thing I noticed was that you need a track record of successful payment to keep getting an higher amount. Bit the KYC was much easier. I would like you all to share your experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgCOv6FvR2M
Re: What Is The Best App To Borrow Money In Nigeria? by rhemahills(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fairmoney and RenMoney are the best. You have from 1 month to 12 month to pay your loan. They have good customer service too
Re: What Is The Best App To Borrow Money In Nigeria? by AdvaatCredit: 5:40am On Oct 05, 2022
Advaat Credit

Please contact us if you need a quick loan.

Conditions
You must be resident in Lagos

You must be a salary earner

advaatcredit@gmail.com

WhatsApp/Call: +234 904 727 6819

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Falling Customer Deposits May Signal Deeper Issues / Have 500k But Don't Know What To Invest With It / Are You Still Doubting? Believe Me It's Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.