Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria (4021 Views)

What's The Best App To Send Money To Nigeria Today / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria / How To Invest In Foreign Stocks From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2021
Please help me and explain briefly I have 2 million that i want to invest in stocks from Nigeria, scammers back off
Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by Mide3367: 10:30am On Mar 07, 2021
Pass folio. Check playstore.
Rise too is good. I use both
Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by leonard002(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2021
Check Trove
Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by Kennyking1234: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2021
I used chaka
Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by Kennyking1234: 11:35am On Mar 07, 2021
Saneesk:
Please help me and explain briefly I have 2 million that i want to invest in stocks from Nigeria, scammers back off
You have to understand the theory behind stocks very well or risk losing your money.
Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by Kennyking1234: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2021
Saneesk:
Follow this thread.

https/www.nairaland.com/5669161/us-stocks-pick-alert?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpyh9CBAGEpEpyO
Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by stupidmod3: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
Saneesk:
u have 2 million u want to loose guy just buy kekes n give out.

anything stock, online investment for Nigeria nah rubbish

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by decimator: 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hi. Any notable downside using passfolio? I just completed my registration.

Also, does the CBN transfer ban extends to passfolio et al, as regards depositing fund.
Mide3367:

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by int0x80(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
Saneesk:
Webull or Robinhood
Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by int0x80(m): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
stupidmod3:

Don't be too sure, guys are making clean legitimate money trading stocks from Nigeria.
Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by Mide3367: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
decimator:

Also, does the CBN transfer ban extends to passfolio et al, as regards depositing fund.
nope.. And none for now
Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by LauraClasikVibe(f): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
cheesy
int0x80:
Don't be too sure, guys are making clean legitimate money trading stocks from Nigeria.
sorry I dont pm
Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by LauraClasikVibe(f): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6431880/stock-plays-us-stocks-market
Saneesk:
Thank me later
Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by LauraClasikVibe(f): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mide3367:
How?
Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by LauraClasikVibe(f): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kennyking1234:
I used chaka
Their charges are Killing your profit ask yom2 for details and why he left them
Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by LauraClasikVibe(f): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
stupidmod3:

You speaking from a point of ignorance.
Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by LauraClasikVibe(f): 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
decimator:

@the bolded no
https://www.nairaland.com/6431880/stock-plays-us-stocks-market for details
Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by stupidmod3: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
You speaking from a point of ignorance.
coming from d one who selling are ass to earn a living Clapp for ur self
Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by LauraClasikVibe(f): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
The US stock market is the biggest stock market in the world, accounting for over 50% of global stock market value. The combined market capitalization of the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) and NASDAQ is currently about $40.2 trillion. For comparison, the Nigerian stock market has a total market cap of $38.3 billion.

US stock market, US stocks, Trove Finance

It doesn’t matter what you’re investing in. Be it stocks, bonds, real estate, or any other financial instrument, the goal of investing is simple: generate extra income.

Arguably, stocks have shown to offer the most potential for growth as compared to many other asset classes. They are also far more liquid and diversifiable than real estate and many other fixed-income assets.

As a Nigerian, investing in the US as a non-resident was a difficult process prior to now. Most international brokerages would require, at minimum, a valid US visa or a green card in order to be able to invest in the US stock market. Investing in foreign markets was also relatively limited to high net worth individuals (HNIs) as the amount required to invest was, typically, in the thousands of dollars range.

One of the most common questions in investment groups and forums is “How do I buy shares of Apple, Tesla, Dropbox, Uber or Facebook?”

The NYSE and NASDAQ being the most valuable stock markets in the world have consistently outperformed every other market. Unfortunately, they have been largely inaccessible to Nigerians and Africans in general… until now.

This article will serve as a guide to get you started in investing in the US Stock Market.

What you will need:

Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
Your Valid international passport
A recent Utility Bill or Bank Statement

How to get started

Download the Trove Android or iOS App from the Play store or App Store, respectively.
leonard002:
Check Trove
Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by executive12: 3:29pm On May 02, 2021
int0x80:
Webull or Robinhood

Does Robinhood accept accounts from Nigeria? I don't think so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by mollyfq: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
A well-known way to invest is to invest in currencies. The most liquid ones are the euro, the dollar, and bitcoin, the cryptocurrency. But the exchange rate of the currency is quite volatile. The currency market isn't the most reliable option. It's best to buy currency on the exchange. The most famous with various opportunities and types of currencies is FOREX.
You can also start investing in funds and stocks. To buy stocks, you first need to open a brokerage account. The shares, the securities, are traded on the stock exchange. You can get income in two ways: through dividend payments and subsequent sales.
Re: Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria by kingsleymunachi: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
To an extent, investing in the platform cribstock seems interesting because everything about this platform seems legit. Read more about this platform here. https://businessreelz.com/cribstock-com-a-review-of-cribstock-platform/

(1) (Reply)

Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? / Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! / Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.