Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Relocates To Hollywood With Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Relocates To Hollywood With Family (2982 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Relocates To Hollywood With Family by officialwdhtv: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
Omotola relocates to Hollywood with family

Leading Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has relocated to the United State of America with her family.

The producer and practitioner and her family were spotted on Sunday, September 24 during a church service in West Hollywood.

When asked if she was on holiday in the U.S, the multi-award-winning actress responded saying, ‘No, we live here now.”

Easily one of the biggest actors to come out of Africa, the former model made her Nollywood film debut in 1995 and has since acted in more than 300 movies that have sold millions of copies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Relocates To Hollywood With Family by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
It's fine. Just hope she won't come back to enjoy the fruits of Nigeria progress by wanting to join politics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Relocates To Hollywood With Family by Wurld: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Source? undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Relocates To Hollywood With Family by Daniel058(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
And she's campaigning for TinubU to be president ABI?
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Relocates To Hollywood With Family by descarado: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
If nollywood is still good, most of them wouldn't have stopped acting. She did well for herself and family. No divorce. Edo men are tolerant I guess.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Relocates To Hollywood With Family by Kobicove(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Old news undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Relocates To Hollywood With Family by Emmypure: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
With Hisense ac in the background?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Relocates To Hollywood With Family by Urheadmaster(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Wurld:
Source? undecided

Source wasn't available in the shop tongue

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Relocates To Hollywood With Family by etrange: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
descarado:
If nollywood is still good, most of them wouldn't have stopped acting. She did well for herself and family. No divorce. Edo men are tolerant I guess.

This your theory is somewhat trashy and I'm sure you know it. Most actors stop acting at some point. It's a natural process.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Relocates To Hollywood With Family by meobizy(f): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Okay. Good for her life. The children are already fully grown. It’s their next generation who’d enjoy the benefits of relocation.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Relocates To Hollywood With Family by irunoko(m): 7:04am On Oct 03, 2022
Safe journey to her
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Relocates To Hollywood With Family by SocialJustice: 7:48am On Oct 03, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
It's fine. Just hope she won't come back to enjoy the fruits of Nigeria progress by wanting to join politics
Live your life, let her live hers.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Relocates To Hollywood With Family by GamalNasser: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2022
meobizy:
Okay. Good for her life. The children are already fully grown. It’s their next generation who’d enjoy the benefits of relocation.

What's the benefits of relocation that only the nex0t generation can benefit?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Relocates To Hollywood With Family by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2022
Redstubpen:
I'm losing my mind and constantly fighting off suicidal thoughts all the time. I'm at a crossroad.
Why
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Relocates To Hollywood With Family by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Beautiful family.

Imagine a successful business media and Aviation family leaving this country. I only wonder if there is hope for the regular folks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Football Star, Amobi Okoye's 24 Birthday Bash / Is Popular Actor Odunlade Adekola Beating His Wife? Hear Her / Goodluck Jonathan Vs Buhari Vs Osibanjo Families In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.