Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. (4202 Views)

What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. / Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by Babafrayol23: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Never give up.
I left my hometown on 31st October with only 4,000 After transport I have 2k left . I drink garri for 7 days, then I start trekkin from one place to another thanks God! I got a job on November 10 site work which pay me least 2k per day at the end of the month I made 41,000. Feeding and transport takes 21,000 the struggle still continues

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by jetwonder(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin Congratulations!
At least you are moving forward

13 Likes

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
That’s the spirit!

Thumbs-up

Consistency is key….

Keep repeating move till you see a break!

6 Likes

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by Ekpeitut: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
There is dignity in labour.

Keep pushing.

It can only get better.

8 Likes

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by decatalyst(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Babafrayol23:
Never give up.
I left my hometown on 31st October with only 4,000 After transport I have 2k left . I drink garri for 7 days, then I start trekkin from one place to another thanks God! I got a job on November 10 site work which pay me least 2k per day at the end of the month I made 41,000. Feeding and transport takes 21,000 the struggle still continues

You are moving higher to a better paying job sooner than you expect.

Just be honest and keep to time in all you do.

A deal is a deal.

2 Likes

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by Babafrayol23: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
decatalyst:

You are moving higher to a better paying job sooner than you expect.

Just be honest and keep to time in all you do.

A deal is a deal.
Amen sir/ma
Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by fman(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
I love your spirit!!
Never give up.
The struggle continues
The pay is real

4 Likes

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by jieta: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
Babafrayol23:
Never give up.
good story, but you did not mention where you sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by tommy589(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
Babafrayol23:
Never give up.

Respect for 20k savings out of 41k

6 Likes

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by Irupetepete: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
No lies here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by Carmanbiz: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
God is our strength.
Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by Nyascobar1414: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
Men, fvkñ go through a lot

1 Like

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by grafixdon: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
I'd the same experience. So many years ago, I got a job of 300k monthly and I was having just 800 in my account then I seek help on the forum for tfair for my new job. Everyone was busy judging me and asked so many questions. I later abandoned the job. Luckily, few weeks later I got my first contract from Chrisland Schools to produce their yearbooks. The following week, Charles (a nairalander introduced me to his company, Ekulo) that's how I breakthrough. Keep pushing bro. God gets your back.

15 Likes

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
I pity guy's that still live with their parents at this age look at me by God grace am living in my junior sister's house

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by Bintabisiriyu: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
My broda anybody that is carrying cement/sand/concrete in a building site i have so much respect for you o, its not easy, God knows you that why he gave you this present situation as a stepping stone, kudos, hustle go pay

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by DesChyko: 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Consistency is key….

Allah

1 Like

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by wiseone28: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
Babafrayol23:
Never give up.
Samueltemi337, Miracood2, Sonnick, Tk4all, Israelp.. see ya mate.

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by wiseone28: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
I still have hope my million ticket go enter.

3 Likes

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by Ahumanbeing: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Good for you
Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by Samueltemi337(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
wiseone28:
Samueltemi337, Miracood2, Sonnick, Tk4all, Israelp.. see ya mate.

Mention me when they are talking about billions please
Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by wiseone28: 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Start from thousand
Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by Sonnick(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Samueltemi337:
when AzureverMillion still dey collect 17thousand grin
Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by Sonnick(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sonnick:
when AzureverMillion still dey collect 17thousand grin
wiseone28:
Start from thousand
Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by grandstar(m): 12:54am On Dec 05, 2022
Babafrayol23
Congrats. I am very proud of you

1 Like

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by EniHolar(f): 1:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Can I get 2k?

1 Like

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by techWriter1: 1:15am On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by Tokskob2008: 2:43am On Dec 05, 2022
God really blessed you with the luck of getting that daily pay job because if it was a monthly salary one you got it would have been another story entirely...

1 Like

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by Desusi: 3:40am On Dec 05, 2022
jieta:
good story, but you did not mention where you sleep.
Peradventure, under bridge or with a good Samaritan.Most great people in Lagos started in the same way.My advice for you are these, shun evil companions, strive to work harder,fear God, improve on your skills. Lagos is a land of opportunities. Take it and it shall be well with you.

1 Like

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by Curious345: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2022
Babafrayol23:
Never give up.
Just thinking if I could carry you along .. if only I can know your political ideology..
Bcuz if you're pro APC-bat, then I am sorry ,I can't help a mad man . Only God can

2 Likes

Re: Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. by walosky(m): 6:23am On Dec 05, 2022
Just maintain and no bleeping of ashawo and trust you’ll scale through

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Lng / FCSC: First Class, But Was Not Shortlisted For Interview / The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.