Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? (728 Views)

Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual / Solution For Quick Or Premature Ejaculation, Small Penis, Low Libido Etc / Solution For Quick Or Premature Ejaculation, Small Penis, Low Libido Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by Yusufhakeem: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
I just want sincere opinions and conversation on this thread. I feel sad sometimes. I don't know if it is just me or there are other men like me out there.

I am in my late twenties and I have shyed away from women not because I am a homosexual but just because the media and the world we live in tends to sexualize everything. It seems like all females out want big joysticks and everyone hypes only males with big penis. I now believe the hype and my mentals with finding love have become messed up as a result of this.

I am 3inches when non-erect and 5inches when erect with a grith of 3-4inches which is small compared to the average black joysticks out there. I feel like nature and nurture cheated me as an African as I read somewhere that small joysticks can only be increased through hormonal therapy when one is infant but when one hits adulthood then there is nothing that can be done again about increasing one's penis.

Why are some men born with small penis and some with big penis? Why do those born with small penis get ridiculed for something that is obviously not a fault of theirs? Are there women out there who genuinely love men with small penis because it has lead me to close off to females because most times in my head. I am like they would embarrass me if they find out I have small penis.

Is this right society wise to ridicule men with small penis for something that they have no control over? How can I get over this feeling like I am inadequate even though I have no health issue except for the fact that I have a small penis. Is there like a Nigerian community for men with small penis and women who love men with small penis to meet and find love even if discreetly?

Is there anyone here like me who has small penis that can share their thoughts on how they feel inside or how they have been treated in the past by their lovers so we can all just take this burden limitation that the society has placed on us small penis males especially us black men where the stereotype is that all black men have big penis? Any man here happily married with small penis who can share with us how they got women who loved them genuinely even with their small penis? Like did you inform her of it before you proposed to her? I believe men like me with small penis also deserve love.

I will love to hear you all out.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by Danibonk(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Guy upon all what we are going through in the hand of buhari na small dick be your problem.you deserve better 2by2 plank for your head

1 Like

Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by Yusufhakeem: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Danibonk:
Guy upon all what we are going through in the hand of buhari na small dick be your problem.you deserve better 2by2 plank for your head

If you won't contribute to the topic. You can just ignore. There is no need for the insult.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by Boogyman557: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool Anybody wey tell u say big PREEK no matter, that PESIN de lie to u and na better THUNDER go fire dat PESIN..

95% of Women prefer big PREEK!

Girl don tell one of my MANCHI (friend) to go do peniss ENLARGEMENT because she no de feel the NACKING and dis na girl wey never pass 25yrs..

There is alot of herbal root to make ur peniss bigger!

If u go fit meet those aboki wey de sell herbal drugs, them de get better one but e cost small..

Na waiting that my guy buy that year and it worked for him..

Although the PREEK no large but the PREEK come long small..

Now any woman wey em jam.. the women de jump from window because my guy don get better PREEK!

Although I get my own remedy for peniss ENLARGEMENT but u fit no like am..

Buy big bottle of OGOGORO, mix bitter kola inside, mix better RAW WEED inside and 3 other tins wey u go mix inside but I no de tell u because WEED is not for everyone...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by DonBenny77(m): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Holy gram wtf!

1 Like

Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by FuckYou: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
DonBenny77:
Holy gram wtf!
That guy na cruise grin
Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by FuckYou: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Danibonk:
Honestly, you are not being reasonable.
You don't think sex matter in this life? Lol.
Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by Yusufhakeem: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Anybody wey tell u say big PREEK no matter, that PESIN de lie to u and na better THUNDER go fire dat PESIN..

Girl don tell one of my MANCHI (friend) to go do peniss ENLARGEMENT because she no de feel the NACKING and dis na girl wey never pass 25yrs..

If u go fit meet those aboki wey de sell herbal drugs, them de get better one but e cost small..

Now any woman wey em jam.. the women de jump from window because my guy don get better PREEK!

Buy big bottle of OGOGORO, mix bitter kola inside, mix better RAW WEED inside and 3 other tins wey u go mix inside but I no de tell u because WEED is not for everyone...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

I doubt the Aboki mixture works. Genuine doctors have said that there is nothing that can be done after a certain age.
Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by FuckYou: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Holy gram WTF man.
All those things no dey work except surgery, which is very very dangerous.
Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by Yusufhakeem: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
DonBenny77:
Holy gram wtf!

You shocked that I mentioned what other men like me experience?
Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by Yusufhakeem: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
FuckYou:

That guy na cruise grin

No cruise.
Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by FuckYou: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Yusufhakeem:

You shocked that I mentioned what other men like me experience?
The alternative now is to be fucking good with sex, like, learn what'll make you last long, learn to hit the coochie faster and harder.
Be good with your finger, and maybe tongue

1 Like

Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by Boogyman557: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
FuckYou:

Holy gram WTF man.
All those things no dey work except surgery, which is very very dangerous.
Holly Gram cool If u no come, u no go know and if them no tell u, u no go fit seem..

My Gee! i COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN but dat na waiting oyibo doctor tell u..

The one wey that my guy buy work well and my own remedy works too..

Waiting remain for me na to open SHRINE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by Boogyman557: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Yusufhakeem:

I doubt the Aboki mixture works. Genuine doctors have said that there is nothing that can be done after a certain age.
Holly Gram cool my BLODA that na waiting oyibo doctor tell u..

BOBS ENLARGEMENT dey..

VAGINALLL TIGHTEN de...

BELLY BORN dey..

If u want LONG NECK, e dey...

My Gee! I don Walker for dis life both underground and uper ground, I don see and observe tins wit my eyerin..

No let those white oyibo doctors deceive u..

Nothing wey no day..

NaSo them talk say STRETCH MARK no get treatment but wit laser u can take it off..

Back in 2011 wen I one apply for job in Port Harcourt.. I gats use laser remove my tattoos..

but I don draw more tattoos now, tattoo de my YANNSH now self..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by Yusufhakeem: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
FuckYou:

The alternative now is to be fucking good with sex, like, learn what'll make you last long, learn to hit the coochie faster and harder.

Thank you.

Any resources to recommend to me so I can learn from?
Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by Boogyman557: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
FuckYou:

Holly Gram cool Na HARDER kill my friend PAPA!

WTF MAN!
Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by FuckYou: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Yusufhakeem:

Thank you.

Any resources to recommend to me so I can learn from?
Nah.. practice will do 50%, like learn and relearn don't be shy to make mistake and live your life...
Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by FuckYou: 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na HARDER kill my friend PAPA!

WTF MAN!
Na drugs for prick enlargement kill my friend PAPA too o
WTF man.
Las las, just know say women(mostly) like harder
Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by Yusufhakeem: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
FuckYou:

Nah.. practice will do 50%, like learn and relearn don't be shy to make mistake and live your life...

Thank you especially at the part you said, "don't be shy to make mistake and live your life".

My only fear is in the process of practicing. What of the embarrassment from women who will ridicule me for my small penis?

How do I get over that in my head?
Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by Boogyman557: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
FuckYou:

Na drugs for prick enlargement kill my friend PAPA too o
WTF man.
Las las, just know say women(mostly) like harder
Holly Gram cool lols..

My Gee! anyway na way but believe it..

PESIN ENLARGEMENT de and it works wen u go thru it the native way..

Waiting English medicine no fit do, native Medicine go do am...

I also have my remedy for lasting long on bed..

Buy big bottle of OGOGORO, mix URINE inside and RAW WEED, leave it for one week, after one week, u filter and drink but drink wit a table spoon and only one spoon..

the day way I try dat tin... NaSo my PREEK just stand like STANDING fan..

my waist begin to dance MAKOSA and shoaling monkey dance..

I gats run JAZZ in ASHAWOO house..

The 1st ASHAWOO wey I NACK, I no gree release.. na chase she chase me comort from room, NaSo I hold my boxers for hand run enter another ASHAWOO room..

that one still chase me comort because I nearly kill her wit FUVK.. infact all the ASHAWOO for that hotel come lock der rooms..

I gats run enter bike and JAZZ in another ASHAWOO hotel..

e no easy that day ooo..

I still get the picture of my mixture below..

WTF MAN!

Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by FuckYou: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Yusufhakeem:

Thank you especially at the part you said, "don't be shy to make mistake and live your life".

My only fear is in the process of practicing. What of the embarrassment from women who will ridicule me for my small penis?

That's true.. if you are good in your game, they can't ridicule you. You have to be good with your words as well, you have to be able to take it as joke as well, always laugh it off... Never take it serious, at least pretend to the end..
"Nerve let them see your fear", never, learn to joke along and with it and learn to loud yourself.. if a girl try ridiculing you..
You could say something like.. "small but mighty, aswr, you cum tire, the last girl I knack, her leg shake tire".. you get? ..
The thing is it's hard, but once you become like this.. you'd forget in few years time you were once timid.. catch cruise, be good with your game...
I always tell myself, never be too serious with your life, catch cruise, be serious only with your personal well being (health and money)...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by FuckYou: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Yusufhakeem:

Las las, if you think a girl is too lousy or silly, avoid her like plaque.

1 Like

Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by FuckYou: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool lols..

My Gee! anyway na way but believe it..

PESIN ENLARGEMENT de and it works wen u go thru it the native way..

Waiting English medicine no fit do, native Medicine go do am...

I also have my remedy for lasting long on bed..

Buy big bottle of OGOGORO, mix URINE inside and RAW WEED, leave it for one week, after one week, u filter and drink but drink wit a table spoon and only one spoon..

the day way I try dat tin... NaSo my PREEK just stand like STANDING fan..

my waist begin to dance MAKOSA and shoaling monkey dance..

I gats run JAZZ in ASHAWOO house..

The 1st ASHAWOO wey I NACK, I no gree release.. na chase she chase me comort from room, NaSo I hold my boxers for hand run enter another ASHAWOO room..

that one still chase me comort because I nearly kill her wit FUVK.. infact all the ASHAWOO for that hotel come lock der rooms..

I gats run enter bike and JAZZ in another ASHAWOO hotel..

e no easy that day ooo..

I still get the picture of my mixture below..

WTF MAN!
omo .
Things dey occur.
Mehnn..

1 Like

Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by Yusufhakeem: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
FuckYou:

Las las, if you think a girl is too lousy or silly, avoid her like plaque.

Thank you.
You have given me valid advice.
Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by Solofresh2: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Yusufhakeem:
I just want sincere opinions and conversation on this thread. I feel sad sometimes. I don't know if it is just me or there are other men like me out there.

I am in my late twenties and I have shyed away from women not because I am a homosexual but just because the media and the world we live in tends to sexualize everything. It seems like all females out want big joysticks and everyone hypes only males with big penis. I now believe the hype and my mentals with finding love have become messed up as a result of this.

I am 3inches when non-erect and 5inches when erect with a grith of 3-4inches which is small compared to the average black joysticks out there. I feel like nature and nurture cheated me as an African as I read somewhere that small joysticks can only be increased through hormonal therapy when one is infant but when one hits adulthood then there is nothing that can be done again about increasing one's penis.

Why are some men born with small penis and some with big penis? Why do those born with small penis get ridiculed for something that is obviously not a fault of theirs? Are there women out there who genuinely love men with small penis because it has lead me to close off to females because most times in my head. I am like they would embarrass me if they find out I have small penis.

Is this right society wise to ridicule men with small penis for something that they have no control over? How can I get over this feeling like I am inadequate even though I have no health issue except for the fact that I have a small penis. Is there like a Nigerian community for men with small penis and women who love men with small penis to meet and find love even if discreetly?

Is there anyone here like me who has small penis that can share their thoughts on how they feel inside or how they have been treated in the past by their lovers so we can all just take this burden limitation that the society has placed on us small penis males especially us black men where the stereotype is that all black men have big penis? Any man here happily married with small penis who can share with us how they got women who loved them genuinely even with their small penis? Like did you inform her of it before you proposed to her? I believe men like me with small penis also deserve love.

I will love to hear you all out.

Thank you.
The size of your penis doesn't matter.What matters is your potency in getting a woman pregnant.
What of those with long penis but can't impreginate a woman?
Besides women are so different in the sense that, what A likes might be different from B
As far as you can impreginate a woman, you are good to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by FuckYou: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Solofresh2:
The size of your penis doesn't matter.What matters is your potency in getting a woman pregnant.
What of those with long penis but can't impreginate a woman?
Besides women are so different in the sense that, what A likes might be different from B
As far as you can impreginate a woman, you are good to go
Size of penis matter bro. It doesn't have to be too long or too big.
Most women can't even handle long penis.
But bro, size matter...
No dey cap for here
Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by rookidmart: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Isn't the average 5 inches anyways?
Re: Can A Small Penis Guy Find Love Or Is It Just My Mental Messed Up?? by Yusufhakeem: 6:13am On Oct 04, 2022
rookidmart:
Isn't the average 5 inches anyways?

I feel like others have got like 7inches while I was left with 5inches that doesn't have a fat girth..

I remember an incident where a fat married woman was talking every ill of her husband who was quite huge body wise to a friend of mine on how her husband's penis was small. She made a joke of this and I was really embarrassed at how this woman was talking so ill of her husband in this way. It was so disrespectful that incident keeps playing in my head. I don't know if she was trying to get my friend to sleep with her because my friend had a big schlong. It was just embarrassing how this woman talked about her husband behind his back despite the man working hard to provide for her.

Incident leaves me with a mental of these woman don't love no small penis guy. I don't know. There are probably females out there who love small penis guy and that would be lovely to be with than a woman who mocks her husband behind his back.

What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

African Threading Hairstyles / Harmattan Finally Shows Up Today In Enugu. What A Relief / I'm Newbie !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.