Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,587 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual (48067 Views)

What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Goalnaldo(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2023
Small size or been petite has its advantages as well as disadvantages. I'm in my early thirties and i have the look and stature of former EFFC boss Bawa except i have beards.

I am currently looking for a shop and sometimes when i approach people, they ask me if I am the one looking for the shop or someone else or they look at me in a rather surprising manner. those of you who are small in stature(small body) i know you must have experience what i said in one or the other.

Please share your experience, lets learn.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by SmallDick99(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
If you're now coursed without beards then you might be offered a feeding bottle grin

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Goalnaldo(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
SmallDick99:
If you're now coursed without beards then you might be offered a feeding bottle grin
i have beards. That gives me litle respect lol

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Stawner16(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
Small body with a baby face. Not to brag but thankfully not just a baby face, a really handsome one so it does make people friendly and curious to know me. Tbh, I do think about it at times, I’d have been bleeped in terms of my interpersonal relationships if I didn’t have an attractive face😂.
I’m also charming with a good sense of humor so personality wise, I’m intriguing to people. It also helps I’ve got some racks too🙂, gives me confidence which leads to people respecting me more. I’ve never been disrespected over my physique, guess it’s my aura and I’m never in anybody’s business. Also, facial hair helps, otherwise, people could mistake you for a teen.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
Na why, I no dey ever shave my beards.one guy see my international passport by mistake,we were discussing one day and he said that he did not know I am close to 35,but I look like 29.i actually like it because I dont age quick.when I tell people I finished school 2012,e dy surprise them and I like the look on their face ,thank God say I no broke.Am not rich,but I no broke so ,people dy respect me.i hardly smile sef.Thank God say I get beards.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Stawner16(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Na why, I no dey every shave my beards.one guy see my international passport by mistake,we were discussing one day and he said that he did not know I am close to 35,but I look like 29.O actually like it because I dont age quick.when I tell people I finished school 2012,e dy surprise them and I like the look on their face ,thank God say I no broke.Am not rich,but I no broke so ,people dy respect me.i hardly smile sef

Yup, looking younger is a blessing. You’d get to appreciate it more when you get older

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Stawner16:

Yup, looking younger is a blessing. You’d get to appreciate it more when you get older
you have said it all,while growing up,I was angry and i hated myself, all my cousins looked older than me,I was beating my younger sis one day and one woman was shouting at me ,that why am I beating my elder sister.Na now ,I know the importance and I appreciate what I have.If I clock 40.you no go know and it's good for someone to have money along.e dey make sense

48 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
The last girl I dated..when w started dating..she looked young.Along the line she grew older than me in the relationship.pple dey ask if na my elder sister grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Stawner16(m): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
you have said it all,while growing up,I was angry and i hated myself, all my cousins looked older than me,I was beating my younger sis one day and one woman was shouting at me ,that why am I beating my elder sister.Na now ,I know the importance and I appreciate what I have.If I clock 40.you no go know and it's good for someone to have money along.e dey make sense

Money ends bullshit my bro. It is an essential.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Abolodje: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
You’ll look so much younger when you got money and eating well, not when you’re hustling and struggling for your daily bread.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Wilson300: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Stawner16:
Small body with a baby face. Not to brag but thankfully not just a baby face, a really handsome one so it does make people friendly and curious to know me. Tbh, I do think about it at times, I’d have been bleeped in terms of my interpersonal relationships if I didn’t have an attractive face😂.
I’m also charming with a good sense of humor so personality wise, I’m intriguing to people. It also helps, I’ve got some racks too🙂, gives me confidence which leads to people respecting me more. I’ve never been disrespected over my physique, guess it’s my aura and I’m never in anybody’s business. Also, facial hair helps, otherwise, people could mistake you for a teen.

Pic of the handsome face or idontbelivit shocked

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by MechanicMike: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Small size or been petite has its advantages as well as disadvantages. I'm in my early thirties and i have the look and stature of former EFFC boss Bawa except i have beards. Iam currently looking for a shop and sometimes when i approach people, they ask me if I am the one looking for the shop or someone else or they look at me in a rather surprising manner. those of you who are small in stature(small body) i know you must have experience what i said in one or the other. please share your experience, lets learn.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by MechanicMike: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Small size or been petite has its advantages as well as disadvantages. I'm in my early thirties and i have the look and stature of former EFFC boss Bawa except i have beards. Iam currently looking for a shop and sometimes when i approach people, they ask me if I am the one looking for the shop or someone else or they look at me in a rather surprising manner. those of you who are small in stature(small body) i know you must have experience what i said in one or the other. please share your experience, lets learn.

So u are gay beecoz u attracted to slim men's like ECFF boss Bawawawa......corrrrect?...u relice u will be jail for 14years when police catch u?SHAME ON U SIR!!!((no oofencse)) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Ezemann(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
MechanicMike:

So u are gay beecoz u attracted to slim men's like ECFF boss Bawawawa......corrrrect?...u relice u will be jail for 14years when police catch u?SHAME ON U SIR!!!((no oofencse)) angry
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Goalnaldo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by flokii: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
It was back in uni those days that people especially girls will want to underrate you for not looking all fresh and chubby like Ramsey Noah.. now wey we don bulk up, all of them want to come visiting. It's age sha, when you're in your 30s - 40s you'll look it.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by HighBK: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
Confidence is key. You should always dress well, and don't have a chip on your shoulder. It's actually nice when you're older but look younger.

If married, you wife will not want you to cut your beards so you don't look so much younger than her.

In the real world, outside secondary school, nobody really cares. Just pray for God's blessings

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by NOwazobia: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
No pix to verify the claim? kiss

useless thread tongue

outa here... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
wahala for who no tall ooo 😂 😂
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by bluefilm: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Stawner16:

That's quite true.

But it sucks in your younger years because people often treat you as if you are a teenager.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by sirjoggy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Na so I follow my girlfriend to where she want to rent house, the landlord see both of us and started shouting hey i don't want single mother in my house

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by WorldRichest: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Small size or been petite has its advantages as well as disadvantages. I'm in my early thirties and i have the look and stature of former EFFC boss Bawa except i have beards.

I am currently looking for a shop and sometimes when i approach people, they ask me if I am the one looking for the shop or someone else or they look at me in a rather surprising manner. those of you who are small in stature(small body) i know you must have experience what i said in one or the other.

Very very advantageous.

People will continue to underrate you while you are doing great things with eaze which the tall and hefty guys are struggling to do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by FatimaAbubakar(f): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
There is a moderator going around, hiding my comments. If I lay curse on you, you will end up in chains in the marketplace.

25 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Oscarchims: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Omoh, the small stature real make me loose so many things... Naija people think say na by big chest

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Earlystar698(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
H
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Goalnaldo:

bro are u in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

46-passenger Bus Gutted By Fire On Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Photos / Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.