Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti (3643 Views)

Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV / Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East / COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by BeautifulMind2: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kano has today hosted the Vice Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed when he attended the Qur'anic Graduation Ceremony of over 900 Students at Sheikh Uba Sharada Islamic Institute Sharada, Kano.

Dr. Datti's flight landed at 100:am at the Malam Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano and was warmly received by the Kano State Gubernatorial Candidate of the Labour Party (LP) Engr. Bashir Ishaq Bashir and other party stalwarts.

They all proceeded to the venue of the Ceremony at Sharada Jumu'at Mosque to witness the ceremony which attracted other notable personalities from far and near, among whom are The Emir of Kano, His Royal Highness Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero, representative of Kano State Governor Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, Wazirin Katsina, Representative of Orji Uzor Kalu and other diginitaries.

Others on the entourage of the Vice Presidential Candidate are Director General of Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign, AIG Muhammad Hadi Zarewa (Rtd.), Alhaji Audi Muhammed, Kano State Deputy Gubernatorial Candidate Alhaji Auwal Abdullahi, Hon. Balarabe Wakili, Alhaji Bashir Gidado and other notable personalities.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by successmatters(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
A very erudite young achiever that will compliment the job of the incoming president. A winning combination.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by lhordspy: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Here comes our politically insiginificant clown of a politician sharing the same electoral value and influence as a chicken.

Ab*ki wey they allow one pandora fraudster from afghanEASTERN dey decieive am. Just look at the political grades of the people who went to welcome him, clowns who are politically non-commanding, non-essential and non-existential.

Such a pity, Datti. I wish i can make you understand.

We are probably looking at picture of Peter obi, Datti ahmed, his northern political entourage and Emir of kano in the picture below
But
what the northerners around the place saw was their respected king Emir of kano taking pictures with a flat headed pandora Nyam!ri and lot of politically insignificant clowns. grin grin grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by BeautifulMind2: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
More

6 Likes

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by BeautifulMind2: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by Towncrier007(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ok let's break it down, PDp is not gonna have it easy because of the internal crisis with Wike and it's camp, while BAT is camping on using federal might which is purely rigging,using the armed forces,then the youths will not agree as they will be close monitoring of each pooling units...

So finally PO will have it, because Apc will be afraid to obviously rig the election due to violence via massive protest...

The importance of these states rallies is to scare the powers that be from rigging, because the voice of the people is the voice of God

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by TooMuchStuff: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
I no too de feel dis Datti guy impact fo dis our movement at all. Only hope he's not a typical Fulani mafia parading as our incoming VP

4 Likes

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by riverbird: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nice one....
Local man is very happy and satisfied.....
Obidatti 2023 100%

12 Likes

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by BeautifulMind2: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
I no too de feel dis Datti guy impact fo dis our movement at all. Only hope he's not a typical Fulani mafia parading as our incoming VP
There is need to carry all tribes along, there are large numbers of good Fulanis rooting for PO

13 Likes

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
This Datti's fulaniness and Islam dey fear me.

But Peter Obi's over Christianity and strength dey reassure me.

(And Datti is at least 30% mendable).

Daily Our Father and Hail Mary for them both,,, not playing. No room for buhariuity.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by Kingozymandias(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Here comes our politically insiginificant clown of a politician sharing the same electoral value and influence as a chicken.

Ab*ki wey they allow one pandora fraudster from afghanEASTERN dey decieive am. Just look at the political grades of the people who went to welcome him, clowns who are politically non-commanding, non-essential and non-existential.

We are probably looking at picture of Datti ahmed, his political entourage and Emir of kano in the picture below
But
what the northerners around the place saw was their respected king Emir of kano taking pictures with lot of politically insignificant clowns. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by ganisucks(f): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:

We are probably looking at picture of Datti ahmed, his political entourage and Emir of kano in the picture below
But
what the northerners around the place saw was their respected king Emir of kano taking pictures with lot of politically insignificant clowns. grin grin grin
Structure without momentum and enthusiasm is basically failure gift wrapped with a bow . Also APC without Buhari on the ballot is simply Action congress and nothing more. That's why all the polls put him at a distant third. AC is the party contesting while CPC is on hiatus till they find a new mantra to follow.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by SU50: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
More

We are no longer condemning kneeling for others as a form of tradition, everyone has the right to practice his culture without being attacked for such. Because it's our precious Obi's running mate. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by lhordspy: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
ganisucks:

Structure without momentum and enthusiasm is basically failure gift wrapped with a bow . Also APC without Buhari on the ballot is simply Action congress and nothing more. That's why all the polls put him at a distant third. AC is the party contesting while CPC is on hiatus till they find a new mantra to follow.

Lol. Delusional sister.

The same buhari that have been losing election since 2003. That even cried on national Tv before AC and CPC, ANPP joined together to give him a victory is what you are saying is the owner of the votes that won him election

Why cant his votes win him the election before tinubu helped him??

You are a delusional joker
Lol
Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by DamnnNiggarr: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
shocked

I love Obi-Datti (no homo)
Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by June15(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
For real..
Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by ganisucks(f): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. Delusional sister.

The same buhari that have been losing election since 2003. That even cried on national Tv before AC and CPC, ANPP joined together to give him a victory is what you are saying is the owner of the votes that won him election

Why cant his votes win him the election before tinubu helped him??

You are a delusional joker
Lol

Buhari won in 2015 because Yaradua died and Jonathan lied. If this events hadn't occurred, Buhari would have never seen Aso Rock again in his life. Anybody claiming that they made Buhari president is living in delusion and denial. There is only one political party in Nigeria and that party is called The Cabal. Anyone and Everyone that is not a member is an actor and a political Nonentity
Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by iSense247: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
ganisucks:

Y
Why are you glorifying lhordspy with your reply? Don't you see that he is not normal?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by lhordspy: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
ganisucks:

Buhari won in 2015 because Yaradua died and Jonathan lied. If this events hadn't occurred, Buhari would have never seen Aso Rock again in his life. Anybody claiming that they made Buhari president is living in delusion and denial. There is only one political party in Nigeria and that party is called The Cabal. Anyone and Everyone that is not a member is an actor and a political Nonentity

Alright. Nice one. So sister, why did he won again in 2019. Because yaradua died again, and jonathan lie?? Lol cheesy grin .

Calm down, let me school you on political matters. Na because monkey near tree, na im people dey talk say monkey fast .. I dont think i need to explain that in full for you.

Buhari only rode on the structure of the ACN and ANPP, with his already little influence he had in CPC that formed an alliance that produce APC to win both 2015 and 2019 election.

There is nothing like buhari's votes... It is APC votes. Get that clear.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by freshpzy1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by Lawalatm: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
foolishness is a disease.....stupidity is an idiot......insignificant brat calling a globally recognized figure names he has no knowledge of.... I pity you....you will live healthily to witness the handing over of power and the transformation it inherently propels across all sectors in Nigeria.

Hatred is evil, tribalism and self-entitlement are limiting....so learn the new prosperous ways of growth wink wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lhordspy:

But

2 Likes

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by aariwa(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Good one. One thing I like about him is he likes moving behind the scenes with no publicity . There was a time mahdi shehu mentioned he has been meeting several power brokers behind the scenes.I guess he wasn’t expecting this picture because there was a video of him going to meet someone and a large crowd gathered around him and he didn’t even look at the camera or crowd and kept his two hands inside his pocket. He was a Senator and he defeated Kaduna two term governor makarfi to win the senate seat
Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by ganisucks(f): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Alright. Nice one. So sister, why did he won again in 2019. Because yaradua died again, and jonathan lie?? Lol cheesy grin .

Calm down, let me school you on political matters. Na because monkey near tree, na im people dey talk say monkey fast .. I dont think i need to explain that in full for you.

Buhari only rode on the structure of the ACN and ANPP, with his already little influence he had in CPC that formed an alliance that produce APC to win both 2015 and 2019 election.

APC is a figment of your imagination. I repeat, there is only one party. And for now, their candidate is Peter Obi. Tinubu is the opposition and underdog in this election and there's no way he is winning this election.

1 Like

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by plaindealer: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Look at the dummies looking clueless and out of place, just dull and spineless...

Pandora boys wey dey go foreign...

grin

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
This our VP no the smile at all
Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by Randy111(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:

But

Oga where is Tinubu sef? I hear he is acting a movie titled missing in action.

1 Like

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by BeautifulMind2: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:

But
I feel your pain, while Tinubu is still in hospital bed men with strength and breaking ground

1 Like

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by hope4nigeria(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:

But
with this magnitude of hatered you conceived in your mind, you will never go anywhere in life. Note this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by hope4nigeria(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
plaindealer:
Look at the dummies looking clueless and out of place, just dull and spineless...

Pandora boys wey dey go foreign...

grin
you will die ontop obis matter, take note of that

1 Like

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by 2elliot: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:

But
You are demarketing Amoda. This is what caused the 1953 crisis when some over educated persons insulted northern leaders in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by Kingozymandias(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Gives Reasons Why Nigerians Fleeing Sudan Were Rejected In Ethiopia / 2011 Poll : Jonathan, Ibb Talks End In Stalmate / GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.