Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

My Real Pains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Real Pains (247 Views)

APC Promised Change But Brought Pains -says Abba Moro / Nigerians This Is man Hugging Atiku Caused U Pains of today / The Pains & Agony Of Road Users On Atan-Igbesa-Agbara Road (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Real Pains by Wintertime: 1:00am On Oct 09, 2022
In Nigeria as a whole, if the Biafrans has rejected Buhari several times despite picking a direct brother to Dim Ojukwu (an Igbo man) in the electoral polls. Knowing the quality of Buhari they rejected him several times. Once he picked a Yoruba man, immediately all Yorubas accepted him despite claiming sophisticated and educated. Worst still all their elders accepted Buhari.

The most painful part now, tribalism is now choking them, telling them they have to spite the Igbo man.

But funny enough, this youth of the Yorubas, will hardly see . Just as they voted in Buhari not only for his first tenure, Also his second tenure.

In a bid to spite the Igbos, worst still they try there best to create an imaginary hate between us and the Igbos. I only wonder whom keeps feeding their ego with such.

Nigeria is on a verge ,were a quest for decentralisation of power is now Optimal , so that regions will have control over there resources.

And we are not fools to keep your one Nigeria with our resources. I know you fake love for us the minority and always say the igbos are wicked.
But our own findings have shown that the igbos really want what we also strive to bring on.
Which is decentralisation of power.
And no amount can stop that.

And luckily enough Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is still in prison, to you he is prison . But remember.. can't say much here.

So spiting or hating a credible person whom beyond understanding have prove to level the ground for decentralisation of power to regions due to his from the south east. It's that same person we have chosen.

Be wise

No matter how you try to paint things. Brother will always be brother.

If you like call them children of hate
We know the true haters

It's up to your good to go with that one.

Buhari we managed for 7 years in a forceful marriage.
Let me tell you something if you lots want to continue being stupid due to satisfactory hatred towards the igbos.

I love it, but you see that madness . It will end so you can continue with it in your territories. If millions of your tribe support Buhari incompetence to spite Our brother Jonathan a better option, and now worst and glaring Tinubu over Peter Obi.

Fact remains is a no no
If fools are in large numbers.

Fools are needed to be confine in their own territory
Re: My Real Pains by Yeppmeme: 1:13am On Oct 09, 2022
Make 750$ a day by make memes $$$
Free and legit no investment ❤️$
https://yepp.onelink.me/wYez/7ifo3uin
Re: My Real Pains by JaneGray(f): 1:28am On Oct 09, 2022
Your speach was cool, i enjoyed it, quiet Obidient
Re: My Real Pains by fman(m): 2:58am On Oct 09, 2022
JaneGray:
Your speach was cool, i enjoyed it, quiet Obidient
Am sorry for the insults.
Better days ahead

(1) (Reply)

How 101 Boko Members Were Freed From Kirikiri And Their Full Names - FIJ / 2023: Kwara Govt Shuts Down Venue Of Governorship Debate / NANS VP, Vanessa Egbeahie Tours UNICAL; Joins PVC Solidarity Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.