Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

A Brutal Accident Claim Life At Mile 12 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Brutal Accident Claim Life At Mile 12 (897 Views)

Farts Can Fight CANCER As Well As Other Killer Diseases, Scientists Claim / Lagos Shut Mile 12 And Ketu Markets Over Abuse Of Sanitation Law / UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Brutal Accident Claim Life At Mile 12 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2011
About 4pm today, An accident occured and claim the life of a passenger, Two Okada hit each other on the ikorodu express rd mile 12 when the okada riders and there passenger fell down on the express, The okada riders stood up and ran away while the passenger head was crushed my a mughty trailer, The trailer driver on the same instance jumped down and ran away leaving his trailer, This man died a hurrible and mysterios death, I think okada has been barned from riding on the express, This nigeria law is too wak, and thats part of our major problem, We dont uphold law,
Re: A Brutal Accident Claim Life At Mile 12 by Misbee(f): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2011
chei! Tank God i didnt go.I wanted 2go frm ikorodu 2 dat mile 12 o.Tank God.may their soul rest in perfect peace.

(1) (Reply)

- / Are You A Pschopath? - Do The Test And Find Out! / PLENTY Wonders:child Born With A Tail!!!!(see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.