Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. (4969 Views)

Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential / Southwest Betrayed The Whole South / Ogun IGR Is More Than The Whole South East States Combined - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by BeautifulMind2: 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ebi2233:
Peter Obi fans should help Igbos on Biafra or death.
Minus Southern Kaduna and Sabogeri, Obi will clear South-east, South-south, Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, FCT and Lagos, do very in Taraba, Kogi, Oyo, Ondo, Bauchi even in Kano and Kaduna

Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by haslaw(m): 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Minus Southern Kaduna and Sabogeri, Obi will clear South-east, South-south, Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, FCT and Lagos, do very in Taraba, Kogi, Oyo, Ondo, Bauchi even in Kano and Kaduna

Stop taking mkporu mirri before typing on Nairaland
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by haslaw(m): 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Technomics:
Surprisingly, it's not about southeast this time

It is about IPOB.

Peter OBI is IPOB and IPOB is Peter OBI

1 Like

Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by asanausana91: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Slynation:
How does Biafran agitation affects you all the way from Kaduna...?? El rufai bandits are dealing with your people 24/7 which you may likely fall victim at any time but your core problem is still Biafrans from 2million miles away...
Choke on your hatred bro...!!
if you sit down and think you will realise that the soldier that ipob killed together with his future wife and slice her private part is from Kaduna.
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by asanausana91: 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

hahahaha. Time shall tell.
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Slynation(m): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
asanausana91:
if you sit down and think you will realise that the soldier that ipob killed together with his future wife and slice her private part is from Kaduna.
So what about the innocent people killed by the same Army during operation Python dance just because they are carrying one worthless flag?? Did they fall from Heaven?? They are someone's son, brothers, uncle's, fathers etc as well...

In a bid to silence the Biafran agitators whom should have been totally ignored until they get tired, Buhari and the Army escalated matters

1 Like

Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by asanausana91: 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Slynation:
So what about the innocent people killed by the same Army during operation Python dance just because they are carrying one worthless flag?? Did they fall from Heaven?? They are someone's son, brothers, uncle's, fathers etc as well...

In a bid to silence the Biafran agitators whom should have been totally ignored until they get tired, Buhari and the Army escalated matters
ego shock you. That man was already retired,all his crime is that he wanted to marry an igbo lady. Even my elder brother was killed by the same people that they attend church together in Imo state.
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Slynation(m): 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
asanausana91:
Your response didn't even answer the question "How does Biafran agitation affect you all the way from Kaduna state"

But you rather vote in APC to continue with there massive failure and babysitting bandits in the North...

Or vote in PDP to continue from where they stopped the last time...

Anyways, the plan is to keep praying for Nigeria from Ohio...
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by asanausana91: 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Slynation:

Your response didn't even answer the question "How does Biafran agitation affect you all the way from Kaduna state"

But you rather vote in APC to continue with there massive failure and babysitting bandits in the North...

Or vote in PDP to continue from where they stopped the last time...

Anyways, the plan is to keep praying for Nigeria from Ohio...

it affected me because my elder brother was killed in Imo by those terrorists called ipob.
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Slynation(m): 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
asanausana91:
ego shock you. That man was already retired,all his crime is that he wanted to marry an igbo lady. Even my elder brother was killed by the same people that they attend church together in Imo state.
Let Igbos go, you say No...
Give them Presidency, you say No...

A rare case of everybody will see shege in one way or the other...Isi kote, O buru....

1 Like

Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Ogakaycce(m): 12:01am On Oct 03, 2022
asanausana91:
it affected me because my elder brother was killed in Imo by those terrorists called ipob.

I read a news bandit is requesting for 12M levy from you people before you people can go to your farm land and harvest.

Yet IPOB is your problem.

Nigeria Army came to orlu in IMO state and went to house to house to shoot young men all in the name of looking for ipob.

Bro just vote ur candidate and stop sounding like a baby
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by asanausana91: 12:02am On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
Let Igbos go, you say No...
Give them Presidency, you say No...

A rare case of everybody will see shege in one way or the other...Isi kote, O buru....
who stop them? When arewa youths give them quit notice why didn't they go? Even Fashola pack them to upper iweka bridge but they still follow night bus back to Lagos. Why?
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Slynation(m): 12:05am On Oct 03, 2022
asanausana91:
Oga... Nobody killed your imaginary elder brother, Obi is just living rent free in your head...
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by asanausana91: 12:05am On Oct 03, 2022
Ogakaycce:

I read a news bandit is requesting for 12M levy from you people before you people can go to your farm land and harvest.

Yet IPOB is your problem.

Nigeria Army came to orlu in IMO state and went to house to house to shoot young men all in the name of looking for ipob.

Bro just vote ur candidate and stop sounding like a baby
we cannot go to farm but we are still feeding you guys with northern food
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Ogakaycce(m): 12:07am On Oct 03, 2022
asanausana91:
we cannot go to farm but we are still feeding you guys with northern food

grin grin grin
Hahahahahaha i laf in swahi

Feed ke feed ni?
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Slynation(m): 12:07am On Oct 03, 2022
asanausana91:
who stop them? When arewa youths give them quit notice why didn't they go? Even Fashola pack them to upper iweka bridge but they still follow night bus back to Lagos. Why?
Yes, Lagos is our small London, Our Dubai cheesy A no man's land, and we will continue to live, develop and become their landlords, whomever that cannot bear it should pack and go to Ogbomosho...
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by asanausana91: 12:09am On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
Yes, Lagos is our small London, Our Dubai cheesy A no man's land, and we will continue to live, develop and become their landlords, whomever that cannot bear it should pack and go to Ogbomosho...
I thought Anambara is your Dubai?
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Slynation(m): 12:15am On Oct 03, 2022
asanausana91:
I thought Anambara is your Dubai?
Do not think for me, Anambra doesn't have a seaport neither does it have core federal infrastructures unlike Lagos where everything is channelled on one state... Therefore, we will continue flocking Lagos and other states with juicy offers until the government build our own...
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:25am On Oct 03, 2022
Thïefnubu Urchins are one of the senseless creatures on earth.

So for immatured mind Thïefnubu is going to inherit all Buhari's vote in Kano, Kaduna and Katsina?

I laugh in swahili grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by asanausana91: 12:31am On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
Do not think for me, Anambra doesn't have a seaport neither does it have core federal infrastructures unlike Lagos where everything is channelled on one state... Therefore, we will continue flocking Lagos and other states with juicy offers until the government build our own...
what is the work of your governors
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by aariwa(m): 12:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Rayzoom:
If you're are not stupid you would have known before now that no single Hausa or Fulani man can boast to have registered for their PVC in south east but millions of Igbos in various states do register, it might interest you foolish goat to know that the so called Kano and Kaduna figure still have millions of Igbos and Nigerians from other regions. Now have you seen how stupid you are?
don’t mind those idiots , go school dem no go gree and they will use same foolish mind to constitute nuisance. It is crystal clear to even the blind that PO is winning these elections.Atiku’s fate will be like pre 2015 buhari and he will only succeed with Kwakwanso in ensuring APC doesn’t get sizable votes in the north
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Technomics: 4:16am On Oct 03, 2022
haslaw:

It is about IPOB.

Peter OBI is IPOB and IPOB is Peter OBI

As Tinubu is for Oduduwa/bokoharam and Atiku for Fulani heardsmen
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by temitope27(m): 4:40am On Oct 03, 2022
Technomics:
Surprisingly, it's not about southeast this time
who is deceiving you? Obi will only get vote in South East
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by seanwilliam(m): 5:37am On Oct 03, 2022
Lol. I sha know say na one person go win
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by BeautifulMind2: 5:43am On Oct 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

grin. Biafra and marginalization is returning after Obi loss.

Oduduwa Republic go start soon once Tinubu lose most especially you that's very emotional and bitter grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Abdulqareem: 5:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Lawalatm:
It will shock you... grin grin grin.....this is far bigger than regional or tribalism or religion or old sentimental lies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You never still shock.... grin grin grin grin grin

ObiDatti will be sworn into power
IN WHICH COUNTRY? IN THE ZOO KOH? PANDORA LINUS OBI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT IN Biafra. THE NORTH AND WEST REMEMBERS.
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Abdulqareem: 6:06am On Oct 03, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

WHICH KANO? OR U MEAN KANU? ALL THESE STATES AND CAPITAL YOU RECITING LIKE A PRIMARY PUPIL UP AND DOWN WILL ONLY GIVE YOU HEART ACHE IN THE END. SEE AS E DEY MENTION KANO LIKE SAY NA IGBO LAND. VOTES FROM YOBE AND BORNO ALONE WILL SWALLOW ALL SOUTH EAST VOTES. AND AS FOR SOUTH SOUTH, U THINK SAY DEM BE MUMU LIKE UNA. SO DEM GO LEAVE OKOWA GO VOTE LINUS PANDORA? OGA USE YOUR HEAD DEY THINK.
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by GeneralOjukwu: 6:19am On Oct 03, 2022
Abdul05:
you shld be the one to ask ur mother if jagaban is the man with a huge dick doing the fuckiing .... cheesy grin grin

Qtrpsp4 right now....

Because he knows his mama will leave his Papa instantly for BAT.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by GeneralOjukwu: 6:21am On Oct 03, 2022
Oddfinder001:

Ode grin
Kano is made up of 40% igbos and non indigene..Indigenous Christians dat will vote obi is not part of tgis percentage oo
Kaduna is made up of more than 55% of both Christians and non indigenes.
So going by ur narrative of tribalism and religious calculations, obi will win in both states. The joke is on u man

Rayzoom:
If you're are not stupid you would have known before now that no single Hausa or Fulani man can boast to have registered for their PVC in south east but millions of Igbos in various states do register, it might interest you foolish goat to know that the so called Kano and Kaduna figure still have millions of Igbos and Nigerians from other regions. Now have you seen how stupid you are?

Joke is on you if you think Aboki will allow nonsense in their region.

See... the flatin0s in the North are tamed ones, they can shout from safety of south-east. In the North, them no born their papa well to come out and vote. Call and ask them.
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by simongonner: 6:32am On Oct 03, 2022
SpatialKing:

That's the reality

Just like some Yorubas are claiming that they can't leave their son Tinubu and vote another.

Some Northerners won't leave Atiku and Rabiu to vote for Tinubu or Obi.

well said.. as well there are millions of Christians in Kaduna and alot in Kano as well . Northern votes will be divided to a large extent but I still see Atiku winning in the north
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Kokoy2022: 6:34am On Oct 03, 2022
That was then when you can inflate figures,rig and massive apparty among the Igbos. This time around,we shall reconfirm that.
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:38am On Oct 03, 2022
Lawalatm:
It will shock you... grin grin grin.....this is far bigger than regional or tribalism or religion or old sentimental lies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You never still shock.... grin grin grin grin grin

ObiDatti will be sworn into power
I will disable my nairaland account if Obi win 1 polling unit up north including his inconsequential running mate polling unit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw On A News Paper The Dates For Presidential Tribunal, How True Is It? / Inside The $350 Million Abandoned TINAPA RESORT! What Has Changed In 2024 / INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.