Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? (1513 Views)

LP Welcomes Atiku’s Merger Proposal, NNPP Gives Condition / Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by LocalStandard1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
I will honestly tell you I have not gone to the Core North to find this out, but I will categorically tell you, as a Middle Beltan, I have not seen or come across any Northern Christian who said they're voting anyone else but Labour Party's Peter Obi/Datti Ahmed.

I know allot might disagree but pls be honest and objective.

Buhari has been contesting since the return to democracy, he's been winning Core Northern states but still loosing the Presidency until the entire Nigeria came together for him.

Today, we have three Muslim candidates, two and a half from the Core North, hoping on Core Northern votes alone. Lets be realistic, we all saw the huge turn out of the otherwise "online/structureless Party". More Nigerians came out yesterday for the rallies across Nigeria than anything witnessed in Nigeria for a long time.

What makes you think only your Party followers have PVC? What makes you think the voters around the country will allow vote buying at the poling unit?

"Wait till campaign starts!" Well it did last week and it seems only one Party is campaigning. "Wait till elections!" What makes you think your unmotivated supporters will come out more than the angry, hungry Nigerians?

Can Tinubu/Atiku merger topple this movement?

Honestly, I don't think so!

15 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by successmatters(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
They will still fail. Peter Obi has won this election.

17 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by Kingjay5(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:
They will still fail. Peter Obi has 2on this election.
smh, that will be the end of obi. Though I want obi to win but how many youth come out to vote or have pvc, elections are not won on Twitter. Atiku / tinubu collaboration will be disastrous , the power will be there and they can do anything
Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by Felimax(m): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
I seriously hope you guys will celebrate so much when Obi eventually loose?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by LocalStandard1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:
They will still fail. Peter Obi has 2on this election.
They will come and start insulting and calling everyone ibop, but they haven't told us where their votes is coming from.

NO STRUCTURE >IGBO AGENDA>ONLINE SUPPORTERS >NO PVC = These are all stages of grief.

There was rallies in different locations in KD. Southern Kaduna, Central even Northern Kaduna.
Are the Igbos really that plenty?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by jasmeel: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
No except 4 their ojoro
Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by Period007(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
LP supporters do not have PVC
Only Tinubu urchins have PVC

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thiefunubu has no vote.

3 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by LocalStandard1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Felimax:
I seriously hope you guys will celebrate so much when Obi eventually loose?
What magic do you hope to perform? Pls educate me.

Are not the people the electorates? Can your much anticipated "Northern block votes" alone make all your candidates win?
Pls I am all ears bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by LocalStandard1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
North4Obi23:
Thiefunubu has no vote.
Sorry bro, no insults. We hope to hear their grand plan.

3 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by LocalStandard1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kingjay5:
smh, that will be the end of obi. Though I want obi to win but how many youth come out to vote or have pvc, elections are not won on Twitter. Atiku / tinubu collaboration will be disastrous , the power will be there and they can do anything
Do what bro, pls tell us? Are willing to do absolutely anything even at the detriment of the country and its people just for their personal ambitions?

Is Buhari ready to turn the country upside down, making it a revolution and blood soaked capital just for these two people to be satisfied?

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by LocalStandard1(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kingjay5:
Do what bro, pls tell us? Are they willing to do absolutely anything even at the detriment of the country and its people just for their personal ambitions?

Is Buhari ready to turn the country upside down, making it a revolution and blood soaked capital just for these two people to be satisfied? I know Buhari doesn't care about anybody but his family but isn't that unreasonable?
Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by cybertruss(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu merger will have no effect. I thanked God when Tinubu emerged as APC presidental candidate. VP Osibanjo is the only person in APC that can divide Obi votes

4 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by LocalStandard1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
cybertruss:
Atiku and Tinubu merger will have no effect. I thanked God when Tinubu emerged as APC presidental candidate. VP Osibanjo is the only person in APC that can divide Obi votes
Exactly, I made a post about that. Funny enough even South Eastern votes would have been split between them.

3 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by SWATMan: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Felimax:
I seriously hope you guys will celebrate so much when Obi eventually win?

3 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by KingKO22: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
IPOB are feeling glowing

What a naive minnow grin

I can't stop laughing grin

So IPOB really think they stand a chance with their 3000 match grin

Do you think presidency is all about 3000 IPOB votes grin

Wonder shall never end. All this baby factory IPOB self. Nonsensical

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by LocalStandard1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
KingKO22:
IPOB are feeling glowing

What a naive minnow grin

I can't stop laughing grin

So IPOB really think they stand a chance with their 3000 match grin

Do you think presidency is all about 3000 IPOB votes grin

Wonder shall never end. All this baby factory IPOB self. Nonsensical
Baba you keep shouting IPod Ipob. Is that the campaign strategy? The OP isn't even an Igbo, has never gone to Southern Nigeria. Is that how you hope to campaign and win? By being distracted with hate and denial?

That your tribalistic and religiously motivated strategy has become stale be wise. What is really your grand plan?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by Felimax(m): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
LocalStandard1:

What magic do you hope to perform? Pls educate me.

Are not the people the electorates? Can your much anticipated "Northern block votes" alone make all your candidates win?
Pls I am all ears bro.

Continue in your illusion! I only hope it will not turn out to be something else eventually.
Obi has no business in Aso Rock. He does not know what he wants to go there and do and i stand by it. This is me and for now nothing can change it.

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by Felimax(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=SWATMan post=117212302][/quote]

Obi is a capital looser! Know this and know peace!

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by LocalStandard1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Felimax:

Continue in your illusion! I only hope it will not turn out to be something else eventually.
Obi has no business in Aso Rock. He does not know what he wants to go there and do and i stand by it. This is me and for now nothing can change it.
My brother but when the people decide what can we do?

And who is that person that is better in your opinion? Sorry for asking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by Felimax(m): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
LocalStandard1:

My brother but when the people decide what can we do?

And who is that person that is better in your opinion? Sorry for asking.

Non is even better but worst is Obi. Tinubu is not even in the race.
Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by LocalStandard1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Felimax:

Non is even better but worst is Obi. Tinubu is not even in the race.

Why, what has he done wrong? Is it cos he's Igbo, cos that's you people's point of friction with this movement. Tribalism!

3 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by Felimax(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Why, what has he done wrong? Is it cos he's Igbo, cos that's you people's point of friction with this movement. Tribalism!

I am not tribalistic. There is no point giving you my point I will still be a bad person to you eventually because of my stand.

I have only said I will vote for a candidate who will restructure this country and so far so good only one person has promised me that.
Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by obailala(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kingjay5:
Despite the overwhelming evidence, so we still have people living in this self inflicted delusion that Peter Obi supporters are only on twitter?

Even Tinubu sef don wake up begin ride basikul because of the Obi tsunami sweeping through the land. grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by SeniorMan715(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Atiku thought he was popular in 2019 election not knowing it was because of Peter Obi that he used as vice then. He will soon realize he has no political value.

5 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by Michelle70(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kingjay5:
it will be landslide victory sef.

The North will now throw their votes on one party, PO will be lucky to get 15% there.

SS will be shared, SW will go to Atiku/Tinubu while SE will be won by Obi

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by Michelle70(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
cybertruss:
VP Osinbajo is the only person that would have won.

Peter Obi didnt have supporters until Tinubu won APC primaries and many APC supprters had to throw their weight on PO.

Not even Obi/Atiku combo would have been enough to defeat Osinbajo
Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by Bontafa: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Michelle70:
VP Osinbajo is the only person that would have won.

Peter Obi didnt have supporters until Tinubu won APC primaries and many APC supprters had to throw their weight on PO.

Not even Obi/Atiku combo would have been enough to defeat Osinbajo

Michelle na u dey talk so?

Allah akubar!!!!!!
Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by Michelle70(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bontafa:

Michelle na u dey talk so?

Allah akubar!!!!!!
No, na my grandmother when she deh alive.

The message just got delivered after so many years.
Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by Bontafa: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Michelle70:
No, na my grandmother when she deh alive.

The message just got delivered after so many years.

Obi na the next president e clear like plasma

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by LocalStandard1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Atiku thought he was popular in 2019 election not knowing it was because of Peter Obi that he used as vice then. He will soon realize he has no political value.

Funny enough Kwankwaso is more loved than Atiku in the North, infact Atiku is considered a criminal in the North before now. You are likely to find Kwankwaso's pictures on keke or commercial buses and non of Atiku.

But he's now popular people they want a Northerner and Atiku has a wider reach and more resources.
Re: Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? by Bontafa: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Funny enough Kwankwaso is more loved than Atiku in the North, infact Atiku is considered a criminal in the North before now. You are likely to find Kwankwaso's pictures on keke or commercial buses and non of Atiku.

But he's now popular people they want a Northerner and Atiku has a wider reach and more resources.

What kwankwaso does every election is to contribute vote to the highest Bidder.

But if kwankwaso stand e ground loose or win Atiku and Asiwaju are finished

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) / Tinubu Is A Criminal / Sit At Home: Banks To Withdraw Their Services From SE Due To Loss Of Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.