Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Where Is Your Face Lord? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Your Face Lord? (128 Views)

Emoji Devotions: Do Not Hide Your Face From Me / Signs Of Ọgbanje: Why You Got The Mark On Your Face At Tender Age / Islamic Exorcism:spitting In Your Face And Throwing Tables At You!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Your Face Lord? by FreshGreen: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
WHERE IS YOUR FACE LORD?
When you are in the middle of storms of life, troubles and difficulties of life, and you begin to ask, “God where is Your face?” You know we are used to that question, “God where is Your face?” So if you are in troubles of life now, you are in the middle of windstorms now, you can’t go back and you can’t go forward, and you are in serious jeopardy, and you look up and say, “God, where is Your face?” I am glad to tell you that God has a question for you too. The disciples questioned Jesus also, “Lord, we are perishing. Lord don’t you care?” And you, “Lord, where is Your face?” And you know what Jesus asked the disciples? He is asking you the same thing, in Luke 8:25, “But He said to them, “Where is your faith?” So when you ask God in the windstorms of life, “God, where is Your face?” God is asking you right away, right now, “Son, daughter, where is your faith”

Where is your faith?
Face that storms in your life with faith in Christ not with fear of crying.

I don't know the type of storm you are in now, I don't know how long the storm will last and I don't know how it will end, but one thing I certainly know that can never be unknown, from Genesis to Revelation, till the world will end, is that you can never and you will never go with the storm, you will overcome the storm and the storm will soon end.

And you ask me how do I know? I know because you are a child of God and God is with you. Storm never overcome a child of God, that for sure.

“Mark the blameless man, and observe the upright; For the future of that man is peace.” Psalm 37:37.

The Bible also says, “Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
But the LORD delivers him out of them all.” Psalm 34:19.

AMEN!

Gideon Akande, the Evangelist.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exposing Demonic Operations VI / Revival.... / Your Heart And The Issues Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.