Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status (2354 Views)

President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Being Mobbed In The UK / Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Wins Kaduna Landslide / Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by LegendHero(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Many have said I have died; others claim I have withdrawn from the presidential campaign.

Well... Nope.

This is the reality: I am strong, I am healthy and I am READY to serve Nigerians from Day One.

Source: https://twitter.com/officialabat/status/1576645496516808705?s=46&t=EIYgqVRnpKe5zsosfEcFRA

Mynd44 Lalasticala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rcLRAVLBvE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by JASONjnr(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
Update
Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by LegendHero(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Video.

Jagaban self na troublemaker. See his caption for Twitter nao.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by hisexcellency34: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
This papa wey no wan rest sha...

5 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by Pandev(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Asiwaju Jagaban

Dear true Asiwaju supporters, hope we're learning something from this man, it should not be until he writes a book before we learn. He's not eager to respond to the propaganda and derogatory remarks. He always gives haters enough time to gather their lies, then come for them harder with a heavy blow!

Nlfpmod
Tinubuagbado:

Has he stopped wee wee on body?

This man should go and sleep joor.

Only idiots and wicked fools wants him to rule nigeria but he will never
Haba! This your comment clearly shows that you are pained and not happy. But easy son, you gats to take a chill pill before bitterness kills you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by mekaw(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
He was just sitting not riding. To prove his health he should ride bicycle on third mainland bridge, not London show off, is he running for president of London or Nigeria.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by Tboy222: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Happy evening our dear aspirant, I wish you good health.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by Tboy222: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
H
Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by Richardonald(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin
Naso dey package buhari give us, na after 6 months buhari come dey visit one hospital one after the other for Europe

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by Majesty2(m): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
We dey with you Jagaban
Those who are wishing you death will die before you insha allah

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by rusher14: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
mekaw:
He was just sitting not riding.

The full video is on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by successmatters(m): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
This is how it starts, a sick man trying very hard to convince us that he's alive instead of coming out and doing the needful.

I can still remember the video of Yar'Adua on the treadmill in 2009 and the "Umaru, are you dead " joke by Obasanjo. We all knew how that one ended.

Now another man with doubtful health status is being promoted to destroy Nigeria again.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by rusher14: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
hisexcellency34:
This papa wey no wan rest sha...

He would rest the day Pa Atiku and Pa Obi retire.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by MatrixReloaded: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
wink and you were absent when others are present. Abeg forget say u be old man I for just change am for u. Oya Park well Old Boss ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by LegendHero(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

And when obi was busy consulting abroad u were bashing him of not meeting up with locals. Don't be demented like your boss and get a life. Delegate duties that top presidential aspirants were present and he's delegating to vice. Sowore would have bursted that man's cap but due to civil diplomacy and aluta continua he rescended. Don't creat unbearable atmosphere for other citizens with your old lugard aspirant.

You need to type like 5000 more word of lamentation before I can respond.

I count the one you typed here roughly and it’s just approx 68.

You have to now type 4932 more words, then I will reply you.

You can do this bro, put in more energy.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by LegendHero(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
wink and you were absent when others are present. Abeg forget say u be old man I for just change am for u. Oya Park well Old Boss ..

He is busy strategizing on winning election and holding the needed meetings abroad while at the same time delegate some duties to his vice presidential candidate to multi-task.

Dey there dey cry about that. Don’t go and collect your PVC.

Katsina APC governorship candidate says Hi.

6 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by LifestyleTonite: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
It's a lie o lol

He was just sitting on the bike o

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/QNhDKoDPSrA
Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by OVB123: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
He doesn't know that the entire country is now obidient. Peter Obi 2023.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by SmartPolician: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ogbeni, nobody says you are dead.

People are worried that you ran away to London on an important day when other contestants signed a peace pact.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by STARGREEN(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
It seems like he has medical consultants that refused to advise him properly or he refused to be Obidient or his friends keep pushing him...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by Daytonbale: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
The bas.tard from Irabiji has gone to refill his tank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by Corridon: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
This doesn't prove he is not sick. Let him do press up before we believe him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by DSC7: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
He looks like a Forbidden sacrifice....

May God Forbid BAT thing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by kingsways: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
I don't want to see video

I want to see human being. I want to see him moving about, granting live interviews

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by RenaissanceGuy: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
I like how Nigerian politicians have been visiting London, including Peter Obi. It's a normal thing - during Ghana's and French elections recently, their politicians were also frequenting Nigeria, holding meetings. Wow. grin

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by LegendHero(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

It's a lie o lol

He was just sitting on the bike o

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/QNhDKoDPSrA

You better don’t run mad on Asiwaju matter.

So he is just sitting the the below video? Don’t cry yet, more still to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by MatrixReloaded: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
LegendHero:

He is busy strategizing on winning election and holding the needed meetings abroad while at the same time delegate some duties to his vice presidential candidate to multi-task.

Dey there dey cry about that. Don’t go and collect your PVC.
And when obi was busy consulting abroad u were bashing him of not meeting up with locals. Don't be demented like your boss and get a life. Delegate duties that top presidential aspirants were present and he's delegating to vice. Sowore would have bursted that man's cap but due to civil diplomacy and aluta continua he rescended. Don't creat unbearable atmosphere for other citizens with your old lugard aspirant.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by rusher14: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:
This is how it starts, a sick man trying very hard to convince us that he's alive instead of coming out and doing the needful.

I can still remember the video of Yar'Adua on the treadmill in 2009 and the "Umaru, are you dead " joke by Obasanjo. We all knew how that one ended.

Now another man with doubtful health status is being promoted to destroy Nigeria again.

How can you say a man using a stationary bike is sick?

Are you healthier than he is?

Is Obi that we know has a serious medical condition that has made him move from one doctor to another healthier?

Can't you campaign on antecedents rather then lies?

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by Arielle: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by manmade(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Old video , grin let him talk and address the Nigeria, no be by posting one old video from his wife phone's gallery, only the dullard will believe this .

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by successmatters(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
rusher14:

How can you say a man using a stationary bike is sick?

Are you healthier than he is?

Is Obi that we know has a serious medical condition that has made him move from one doctor to another healthier?

Can't you campaign on antecedents rather then lies?

Sorry about your sick candidate. I didn't know he was this sick. When did the doctor tell him to leave the hospital?
Re: Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status by FreeStuffsNG: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Asiwaju lokan wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Social Programs In The Usa, Does It Aid Or Hinder People's Progress In Life? / Political Assasinations In Nigeria Have Started / Daddy Oyedepo Invokes The Ghost Of June Upon IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.