Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant (3140 Views)

FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose / BREAKING: Mbaka Reportedly Missing – Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Warns FG / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
Time shall tell. We wait as the super drama loads . This is the Tinubu we were shown. Now, ojuju hand don enter. We're waiting. The Tinubu exercise should know Nigerians await a reality not a ghost.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bat na bat

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by Babaken(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Who know how many pampers he change inside plane.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by Wawelexy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
This man just dey shame us for yoruba land

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by ufuosman(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Wawelexy:

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 03, 2022
They're pained.
Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by Kokoy2022: 6:30am On Oct 03, 2022
This is the kind of elder they produce in the waste side,thiefnupoo!
Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kokoy2022:
This is the kind of elder they produce in the waste side,thiefnupoo!
This is horrible.
Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Wawelexy:

I gat no reply for a brainwashed mofos like you....

I don't know how God wired some people. Imagine support a smelly corpse like Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by Lanretoye(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Have you every reasoned that you may die before him?.God can kill whoever he chooses to kill and spare who ever he choses,next time use your brain before you post nonsense.
Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by adekolaelect(m): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Wawelexy:
Your stupidity can only shame you not we Yorubas

Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by KanwuliaExtra: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Amen!!!!! cheesy
Asiwajuary!
Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by chrisxxx(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Funsho Williams.
Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by drlateef: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Now i know why some tribe have no respect for elders. They hate elders. Thats why they lack manners. As for Omoluabi, we respect our elders a lot.
Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 05, 2022
drlateef:
Now i know why some tribe have no respect for elders. They hate elders. Thats why they lack manners. As for Omoluabi, we respect our elders a lot.

Oh it's no respect right but you were enjoying your thiefunubu Mbaka Prophesies on Obi will lose now you cry like a baby. Grow!
Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by Akponmfet: 5:11am On Oct 05, 2022
I CAN BET 500K THAT YOUR FATHER WILL DIE BEFORE INCOMING PRESIDENT TINUBU.
Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 05, 2022
Akponmfet:
Lol
Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by Wawelexy(m): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2022
adekolaelect:
Your stupidity can only shame you not we Yorubas

Do I expect anything less from you? Of course no.... keep fooling yourself and your unborn kids...
Omo Iran kiran
Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by Wawelexy(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2022
Akponmfet:

Bring that 500k(that's even if you have it sef), lemme give you two sure odd for this weekend game, don't waste your money on someone who has already looted your future and still willing to loot more..
Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by BATified2023: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2022
North4Obi23:
Time shall tell. We wait as the super drama loads . This is the Tinubu we were shown. Now, ojuju hand don enter. We're waiting. The Tinubu exercise should know Nigerians await a reality not a ghost.
igbos and anything fake are synonymous

They will never do anything original

Re: Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Can you see them? They believe theirs is real but others are fake.

(1) (Reply)

This Is A List Of Some Of The Roads Peter Obi Constructed In Anambra State. / “I May Not Hand Over To Tinubu”. Buhari To Close Associates - Sahara Reporters / What Tinubu’s Swearing-in Will Do To Me – Peter Obi Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.