Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose (4086 Views)

Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo / Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by naijapips04: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Here is Fr Mbaka prophecy concerning Peter Obi. Mbaka has always called every election since 1999 correctly.

They had to silence him because of this statement.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Baloranking(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by simongonner: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
naijapips04:
Here is Fr Mbaka prophecy concerning Peter Obi. Mbaka has always called every election since 1999 correctly.

if the post is true cause I doubt it.. is it not same man that said Buhari is the Messiah?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Abdu81: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
But mbaka is already disgraced.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by festacman(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
That's quite heavy.

The implication of this statement is that rather than listening to the Holy Spirit for direction in the monastery, Fr. Mbaka will devote his time there to crying to God to vindicate him as his servant against Peter Obi whom he believes is victimizing him.

There is nothing stopping Peter Obi from visiting Fr. Mbaka at the monastery to make peace. If he could visit Femi Kuti, why not visit Fr. Mbaka.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by seunmsg(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Only deluded obituarists who doesn’t understand the diverse nature and complexities of Nigeria actually believes Peter Obi is going to win the election. I don’t need a prophet to tell me he’s not going anywhere near Aso Rock next year.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by nothingspoil70: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Watch as obidients will avoid this thread

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by VTJN(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
simongonner:
if the post is true cause I doubt it.. is it not same man that said Buhari is the Messiah?
he said Buhari will win and he won 2 times

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Sergio103(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
festacman:
That's quite heavy.

The implication of this statement is that rather than listening to the Holy Spirit for direction in the monastery, Fr. Mbaka will devote his time there to crying to God to vindicate him as his servant against Peter Obi whom he believes is victimizing him.

There is nothing stopping Peter Obi from visiting Fr. Mbaka at the monastery to make peace. If he could visit Femi Kuti, why not visit Fr. Mbaka.

Exactly!

Mbaka is a very hard man to predict and very adamant too.

But what's actually his problem with Obi??

I pray Obi visits him

Btw......this may not be a genuine info

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by VTJN(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lol

My 87 years old granny knows Obi will not even come distant third in the election

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Raymond0008(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
simongonner:
Buhari is just a stubborn nigga, for you to be a leader definitely you have to be a giver and let people free or flow with you also is tenure could have been the best but nigga is too stubborn. Let’s wait and watch how Bola will change things, trust me bola sabi things gan.

3 Likes

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by derecho(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kikikiki... OBIdients don pour san-san for Mbaka garri o.They retired him politically.
U think this is Peter Obi of 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by naijapips04: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
simongonner:

He prophesied that Buhari will win twice and he did.

6 Likes

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Efuaye(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Where has his Buhari brought Nigeria?
Where has his Uzodima brought Imo state?

Prophecy by Bitterness and inducement.

Cain was cursed by God to be a fugitive and a vagabond but he left God's presence to build a city which he named after his son!

You can overcome EVIL with GOOD.

Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

I dislike greedy politicians and their cohorts

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Nukilia: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin grin lies from hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by adekolaelect(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pastor tell us something else this one doesn't need prophecy for any reasonable person to know. Those that believed Buhari was cloned are those that believed obi rigiornal politician will become president in the name of media propagandas.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by ursullalinda(f): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
He also prophesied Chimaroke will loose second tenure and he won.....I know he did say this but let's not discuss rubbish.....Obi will win this election.....note it down

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Efuaye(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
festacman:
That's quite heavy.

God is not the author of confusion!

Mbaka sells his prophecies to the highest bidder.

Such egoistic prayers don't get answered by the true God!

His problem with Peter Obi is personal.

I am not naive to know that it's a herculean task to win elections in Nigeria but with the Obidient movement there is hope that Nigeria's election status quo will not remain

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by RealEzee(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Make dis guy go rest,no b d same guy way prophesy say buhari na naija messiah ? How naija come b na?

Fake!!! God don abandon this one to satan tey tey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Sonyboom765: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Imo state is doing way beta under Hope than ihedioha who was simply looting what he spent on the election.

On Buhari he declared Buhari will win n he won twice, every other foolishness you have to spill take it to your father.

Efuaye:
Where has his Buhari brought Nigeria?
Where has his Uzodima brought Imo state?

Prophecy by Bitterness and inducement.

Cain was cursed by God to be a fugitive and a vagabond but he left God's presence to build a city which he named after his son!

You can overcome EVIL with GOOD.

Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

I dislike greedy politicians and their cohorts
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Sonyboom765: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
ursullalinda:
He also prophesied Chimaroke will loose second tenure and he won.....I know he did say this but let's not discuss rubbish.....Obi will win this election.....note it down
Where is Chimaroke prediction to prove you are not just another Peter Obi supporter n liar cos you clowns lying for living

2 Likes

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Sonyboom765: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obi will not be the Igbo to rule Nigeria you can take it to the bank. The Igbo to rule Nigeria will not be a bigot, his aspiration will be spearheaded by either the Northerners or Westerners just the way MKO Obasanjo n now Tinubu is being spearheaded by another tribe different from theirs. Once two tribes align any other contestants can go to hell.

Efuaye:

I am not naive to know that it's a herculean task to win elections in Nigeria but with the Obidient movement there is hope that Nigeria's election status quo will not remain

3 Likes

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Polchiz(m): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
naijapips04:

He is a man of God and I respect the grace of God in his life but he is not God.
Chimaroke's case is an example that only God knows the future.
During the days of Chimaroke Nnamani, who was governor of Enugu State between 1999 and 2007, for instance, the governor came against stiff opposition, but his opposition was not from other political parties in the state, but from a priest. That priest was Fr Mbaka.

The row between both men got to a head, and the priest raised the alarm over alleged plan to assassinate him, by the governor. Towards the end the first tenure of the governor, Mbaka was quoted as prophesying that Nnamani would not get a second term. He had stated that the spirit of God had departed from Nnamani, and that he would be disgraced out of office.
The then governor did not only win a second term, but went ahead to also win a seat in the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria after he completed his second term
During the period of her campaigns, Akunyili of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), who was running against Dr. Chris Ngige of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) had visited Mbaka at his adoration ground and was also assured of winning, after prayers, but Akunyili’s hope was dashed as Ngige sailed effortlessly to the Senate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Efuaye(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Obi will not be the Igbo to rule Nigeria you can take it to the bank. The Igbo to rule Nigeria will not be a bigot, his aspiration will be spearheaded by either the Northerners or Westerners just the way MKO Obasanjo n now Tinubu is being spearheaded by another tribe different from theirs. Once two tribes align any other contestants can go to hell.

Who is not a bigot in Nigeria?
Wait till you're faced with two choices between your race and another.

I can not reward Apc or Pdp with my vote for bringing Nigeria to this sorry state.
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by naijapips04: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Efuaye:

I can not reward Apc or Pdp with my vote for bringing Nigeria to this sorry state.

Peter obi and datti were part and parcel of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by WATCHOVER(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Mbaka has been known for prophecing doom for Nigerians, that is how he brought Buhari to Nigerians.
God will allow Satan to punish him, the Should be stripped of that Rev Fr name.
his prophecy will fail this time
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Efuaye(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
naijapips04:

Peter obi and datti were part and parcel of PDP.

You make me laugh brother!

Politicians moves with interests.

Who are the people controlling Pdp today? those that left it 8 years ago!

Buhari left Anpp to his Cpc and now in Apc.
Tinubu moved out of Afenifere AD to form his AC/Acn and later Apc.

Nigeria's problem is huge and with Obi there's a glimpse of hope that things can change genuinely positively.

2 Likes

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by matrixx(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
fake news
he never said anything of this sort

1 Like

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Mbaka should go and rest.

He has done enough.

We are not interested in his self serving prophecies
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by naijapips04: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Efuaye:

You make me laugh brother!

Politicians moves with interests.

Who are the people controlling Pdp today? those that left it 8 years ago!

Buhari left Anpp to his Cpc and now in Apc.
Tinubu moved out of Afenifere AD to form his AC/Acn and later Apc.

Nigeria's problem is huge and with Obi there's a glimpse of hope that things can change genuinely positively.

You are saying old and I'm telling you that Peter obi is part of the people that put us where we are. He been in , PDP for over 10 years.
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Okoroawusa: 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Efuaye:

And Peter Obi and his girlfriend Datti came from Donald Trump's party okwaya?
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by DrAkpamudehe: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Imo state is doing way beta under Hope than Uzodinma who was simply looting what he spent on the election.

On Buhari he declar d Buhari will win n he win twice, every other foolishness you have to spill take it to your father.

Where u smoking nkpurumiri when u typed this nonsense? Kindly read what you wrote. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria's Business Climate So Hostile? / Suspected Boko Haram Agent Arrested In Ibadan / Breaking News! Aregbesola Slashes All Osun Workers Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.