Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,238 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence, Death' In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence, Death' In Ukraine (361 Views)

Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War / World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence, Death' In Ukraine by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Pope Francis of the Roman Catholic Church has for the first time directly appealed to Russia’s President Vladimir Putin to stop the “spiral of violence and death” in Ukraine, Al-Jazeera reported.

In an address on Sunday dedicated to Ukraine in St Peter’s Square, the head of the Catholic Church said he is haunted by “rivers of blood and tears”.

“My appeal goes above all to the president of the Russian Federation, begging him to stop this spiral of violence and death, even out of love for his own people,” he said.

Similarly, Pope Francis called on Ukrainian President, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, to be open to serious peace proposals to halt the ongoing war.

He also lamented the annexation of four Ukrainian regions by Russia’s troops, saying it risked nuclear escalation, hence urging Putin to think of his own people.

Recall that, Putin proclaimed the annexation of four partially occupied Ukrainian regions, calling the residents of Ukraine’s occupied Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporizhia regions “our citizens forever”.

Ukraine and Western allies condemned the annexation as illegal, and Kyiv said it will continue fighting to recapture all occupied Ukrainian territory.

source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/02/pope-francis-begs-putin-to-end-spiral-of-violence-death-in-ukraine/

Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence, Death' In Ukraine by Urheadmaster(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Has it comes to begging

Make them allow Putin to put out Ukraine finished tongue
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence, Death' In Ukraine by Jostoman: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
I don't know what Putin is gaining in violence.
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence, Death' In Ukraine by jkpbestseries: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
putin not done yet.... Still testing the microphone
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence, Death' In Ukraine by Michelle70(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Time for putin to nuke rome
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence, Death' In Ukraine by bibianna(f): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
The Pope should invite him over!
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence, Death' In Ukraine by Eskimo0147: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Putin been sitting on a ticking bomb

Please my fellow nairalanders I am desperately in need of help, I have been out of job for a while now with a sick mother and a little daughter to take care of, I came across this program called affiliate marketing and I have studied it and realize it can change the living conditions of my family. But the only issue is I don't have the registration fee to register.. none of my friends will help me out bcuz the said I refuse to do yahoo and they can't help me

Please help a depressed bro. The registration fee is #62,500 but am not saying you shld send me the money, pls if help a me my number is 08126666709. God will bless anyone that can register for me and He will repay u abundantly

2553350285 Samson M
Zenith bank savings

But if you will register for me chat me on WhatsApp so I will link you to the company so you can see it's legit

Please help change my life
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence, Death' In Ukraine by yyba: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
But ukrainians are winning the war 100% on media, so why begging losers the Russians ?
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence, Death' In Ukraine by GamalNasser: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Beg Putin or Joe Biden.
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence, Death' In Ukraine by TheMaharajah: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Eskimo0147:
Putin been sitting on a ticking bomb

Please my fellow nairalanders I am desperately in need of help, I have been out of job for a while now with a sick mother and a little daughter to take care of, I came across this program called affiliate marketing and I have studied it and realize it can change the living conditions of my family. But the only issue is I don't have the registration fee to register.. none of my friends will help me out bcuz the said I refuse to do yahoo and they can't help me

Please help a depressed bro. The registration fee is #62,500 but am not saying you shld send me the money, pls if help a me my number is 08126666709. God will bless anyone that can register for me and He will repay u abundantly

2553350285 Samson M
Zenith bank savings

But if you will register for me chat me on WhatsApp so I will link you to the company so you can see it's legit

Please help change my life

You no C rius. So somebody go just carry 62k give you just like that. If na you you fit give person 1k sef. Go and and your friends, family and aquintance for 62k not strangers you can't even see.

(1) (Reply)

Russia To Keep Seeking Return Of Its Diplomatic Property In US – Ambassador / Senior Israeli Diplomat Expelled From African Union Summit - Report / Brief Overview Of Trump's Arraignment. I Am Waiting For Buhari's In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.