Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available (2211 Views)

A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub-let In Lagos / Single Room In Abuja 70k taken / Delft Global Scholarships For Sub-saharan Africans At TU Delft In Netherlands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by Jones90: 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hello job seeker and those who wish to relocate to Lagos

I have a well furnished single room in an estate at Ijaiye ojokoro for sub-let. It's well furnished with everything you will ever need to live comfortably.
Dstv
Tv
Wardrobe
Light is 20hrs minimum. Federal light
Table top gas cooker and cylinder, mattress, fan, fridge, plate, pots, spoons, kitchen Cabinet etc. Just move in with your clothes only... That's all. Very secured estate

My baby mama just relocated to PH yesterday as she prefer PH to lagos after staying 3yrs in Lagos. So the house will be locked due to those properties as i don't to sell them. Video is available on request and verification of identity is a must for both parties.

20k monthly This include power bill, security bill, lawma, cleaning bill etc
Chat me up if interested.. 07037860958.. Pls WhatsApp only.

NOTE:
1. It's a single room in a compound of 5 tenants with two clean bathroom and two clean toilet. They have compound cleaner

2. From the picture below, i will Remove the musical set, tv stand and center table. Every other items will be left for your use.

3. No roommate needed. I prefer just one person to stay in the room. No crowd. But just like your house, visitors are welcome.

I'M NOT GIVING IT OUT ANYMORE. I'VE DECIDED TO KEEP IT LOCKED...THANKS

Re: A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by namqul(m): 6:11am On Oct 03, 2022
This 20k monthly is too much now for ojokoro area and look at the room self
Guy you wicked oo something you can do for 7k monthly

1 Like

Re: A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by ictplotter(m): 6:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Which kind estate allows land owner to build face me and slap you in this 21st century?
Estate my foot.

1 Like

Re: A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by mprtuary: 7:08am On Oct 03, 2022
with the things available for use 7k is very low
Re: A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by Minjim: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2022
7k with all these facilities. If I'm a bachelor I will take the offer

namqul:
This 20k monthly is too much now for ojokoro area and look at the room self
Guy you wicked oo something you can do for 7k monthly
Re: A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by padi94(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2022
You dey mad... 20k monthly... Shey na hire purchase??

1 Like

Re: A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by Hamachi(f): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2022
grin
Re: A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by georginho10(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2022
240k in a year for a single room...

Aleya sell the property.

3 Likes

Re: A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by Cutehector(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2022
5 tenants will be sharing two bathrooms and two toilets.

20k... Is like you people need beating.

Please take away all the properties in that house, i will pay 5k monthly.

1 Like

Re: A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by namqul(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Minjim post=117222713]
7k with all these facilities. If I'm a bachelor I will take the offer

I currently stay close to that area and face me i face you room is 3500 to 4k monthly.
Then let say okay if you are taking light bill of 3k monthly, person that will sweep compound 1500, lawma 500.

Based on calculations:
Rent assume 4k
Light. 3k
Sweeeper 1.5k
Lawma. 5h
Your gain for those properties 2k

Total. 11,000. 00
11,000 monthly is more than reasonable boss if you gree make i help you look for someone sharply.
Re: A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by Omoapena(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2022
Vacate all your properties, will take the vacant room and pay the monthly utility bills.

If you're game, quote me...
Re: A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by SimpleGuy001: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=namqul post=117234980][/quote]

Hello sir, pls how far is the area to VI?
Re: A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by Legendguy(m): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
I wanted to say something but I changed my mind,
Let's me wait for more people to comment
Re: A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by Legendguy(m): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=namqul post=117234980][/quote]
Pls do you have any idea how much is selfcontain within ojokoro, ijaiye, kola, ajegunle areas?
Thanks
Re: A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by namqul(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Hello sir, pls how far is the area to VI?

Let assume from Alakuko that is even 4 bus stop to adura where the guy was talking about

From Alakuko or adura you must make sure you wake up early in the morning so that you can get bus, car or Sienna to Vi for 500 naira as early as 5am to 5.30am

But when you are coming you will spend atleast 1400 to 1500 when coming back ooo

For me it's better to leave on Monday and come back on Saturday but if your pay is very fat then you can be coming daily but you will spend Nothing less than 2k to 2500 daily.

But house is very cheap compare to other area in lagos
Re: A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by namqul(m): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Legendguy:

Pls do you have any idea how much is selfcontain within ojokoro, ijaiye, kola, ajegunle areas?
Thanks

Well you did not specify how many rooms you want but I would give you the cost of single room and A room and parlor.

Single room is around 100k to 150k well depend on the location in terms of how close is the house to the main express.

A room and parlor is around 200k to 250k
That one too depends on the closeness to the main road and of course if you are getting house within that price I have you, the place must be on the 33kv line where you will enjoy light like mad

Single room that is 100k now total package for first payment will be around 170k

While A room and parlor of 250k the total package will be around 350k that is commission, agreement, damages and Nepa inclusive sha

Well the area is better than must places in lagos in terms of good House, security, light and infact in most areas sha
Re: A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by Legendguy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
namqul:

Well you did not specify how many rooms you want but I would give you the cost of single room and A room and parlor.

Single room is around 100k to 150k well depend on the location in terms of how close is the house to the main express.

A room and parlor is around 200k to 250k
That one too depends on the closeness to the main road and of course if you are getting house within that price I have you, the place must be on the 33kv line where you will enjoy light like mad

Single room that is 100k now total package for first payment will be around 170k

While A room and parlor of 250k the total package will be around 350k that is commission, agreement, damages and Nepa inclusive sha

Well the area is better than must places in lagos in terms of good House, security, light and infact in most areas sha
I mean single room self contain and not just mere single room
Re: A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by 1billionman: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
pls wht about ikeja can one find a decent apartment in ikeja or any area close to ikeja single room selfcon 200k budget
Re: A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by namqul(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Legendguy:

I mean single room self contain and not just mere single room

That is what i gave you now

Since you ask for that i don't need to be adding self contain again since I already know what you want
Re: A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available by parkervero(m): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
If there is room and parlour self contained @200k, and 300k for everything, in iyana ipaja, egbeda, or moshalashi chat me on 09032725843

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank / Vacancies In Reltel / Heineken Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.